• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Charoo

Smash Champion
stop telling people to not camp. Every1 should go camping!!! I'll bring the marshmallow

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Not even Ryan, I WOULDN'T BE INSPIRED BY YOU, YOU LOST TO ME IN TOURNAMENT BIATCH

Champ, I'll bring the graham crackers and chocolate :)

3Years

Smash Lord
still cant believe i missed this tourney my mom was like noooooo we have 2 go 2 disneyland and i said b**** f*** disneyland i wanna smash it up in S.D haha

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
mHAZE:you wanna play a money match??
BoO: You wanna get some p**** you little b****???
*mHAZE walks up and grabs my shoulder*
mHAZE:money match??
*BoO pushes em off*
BoO: Dont f***in touch me u little B****! Ill f****in kill u i swear to god u little P****!
*mHAZE backs down
ring a bell Mike Haze????

3Years

Smash Lord
*BoO pushes em off*
BoO: Dont f***in touch me u little B****! Ill f****in kill u i swear to god u little P****!
*mHAZE backs down
BoO your 2 good haha wish i was there 2 see that

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
*BoO pushes em off*
*mHAZE backs down
lol because it's not worth ****ing a little kid up over brawl, maybe Melee, but brawl? seriously. I mean if you really want to fight, feel free to talk to me AT ANY ****EN TOURNAMENT, and i'll beat the **** out of you, as much as I don't like to fight over a ****ty game like this, don't think i wont **** someone up.

You will now make a post about how i "backed down" and i'm a "lil *****" and whatnot, but i swear to god you talk and i'm not afraid to **** a ***** up.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Why are randoms coming in and picking fights =\

Go back to middle school plz.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Ray Ray;4189094 well since you like picking on kids said:
seriously, i will **** you up... i'm so serious

at the San Diego tri-weekly, i was waiting for you to do something stupid like hit him or even bump into him, and i was going to **** you up.... so just a piece of advice, don't start ****......

just thought i would let you know =]

...and you wonder why we hate randoms in brawl?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lmao ummm a little over dramatic im gonna have to say. not all randoms are crazy! im nice :D (and slightly cocky) lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
here aero, send this to your friends.

it doesn't matter who started it, im the one being threatened. The entire matter of the fact was that your friend talked ****, and didn't want to money match, you guys are new to the community (which isn't bad btw), but when there's **** to be settled, you do it through a money match. It was uncalled for me to grab your friend on the shoulder, and i agree i was wrong for even taking it that far, infact, i shouldn't have even lost my cool., but honestly threatening my life is taking it out of context.

Just let it go before **** gets more out of hand then it does. If you seriously have **** over a joke game like brawl, then feel free to fight me, but it's really a dumb game to fight over, i mean it's not even good lol.

/end drama.

this isn't what the community is about guys..

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The community is suppose to be talking about Mike Y losing to Jake the boy and Fabian in the same tournament.

Miharu

Smash Hero
This shouldn't even have come to this.

Just take the money match, or else just shut the **** and stop talking ****. ****ing death threats over Brawl, because your friend can't fend for himself? Jesus christ.

Mike's doing you guys a favor by voluntarily stepping back and apologizing. Take it with a grain of salt, and just drop it.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol jeez hydro you've got quite a little mouth on u. there are 2 individuals who have started stuff regarding mike haze and i dont want the community to think 3yrs and I had to do with it. i agree that we just drop it and go along with our lives. btw u didnt have to call me stupid hydro. that was mean =(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah seriously, I would like to know too.

Hey Connor, invite me over during your Spring Break ;)

Top Bottom