• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

LuCKy

Smash Master
wait i want some stuff explained.....samus t you know the Bo0 guy?

and where did that 2nd guy say mikes life would end if he touched Bo0 lmao............................

Samus-T

Smash Lord
doubles: 1st DC and DSF, 2nd doppleganger and psycho ******, 3rd BOSS and deth

singles: 1st, DSF, 2nd DC, 3rd AERO

thats all i know

Samus-T

Smash Lord
wait i want some stuff explained.....samus t you know the Bo0 guy?

and where did that 2nd guy say mikes life would end if he touched Bo0 lmao............................

lol aahhh lets start from the very beginning. while i was playing forward at san diego, mike haze was behind us talking **** about me. i ended up winning the set and reported the results. so then later, mike haze had to play my friend noah in a tournament match. because of what mike haze had been saying during my match, my friends ripn, boo, and t-guard starting talking **** to mike haze while he was playing. noah ended up winning the set and mike haze said something to boO (while grabbing his shoulder) and boO cussed him out or something like that. then milo (another one of ours) messaged mike earlier tonight and said that if mike ever touched BoO, he would end his life or something like that. but now its all over and everything should be good lol (drama drama drama). we should do d3 dittos lucky >;D

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol jeez hydro you've got quite a little mouth on u. there are 2 individuals who have started stuff regarding mike haze and i dont want the community to think 3yrs and I had to do with it. i agree that we just drop it and go along with our lives. btw u didnt have to call me stupid hydro. that was mean =(
Do you honestly think that posting with the mentality of a 9 year old is going to get you anywhere? You're pretty ****ing stupid. Good jokes.

Drop it after you've gotten your little verbal sting in? Too bad, I have the ego and wants of a little child. I always have to have the last word.

Also, JTB is bad at DotA. He needs lessons.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lmao wow this is getting so stupid...look first off no one is gonna end anyones life lmao i really havnt heard that since middle school..no ones gonna bring a gun to a smash tournament so everyone can calm down..its just reactions from everyone..bassicly mike haze was cheering foward...so they cheered back...mike haze lost(LOL)..like when aero was playing me..ppl were cheering for him but that happens in tournaments..if u cant handle it play online.

so after that mike lost his cool and went up to the other dude like he was gonna hit him so thats how it happened..its no big deal...no ones gonna fight anyone me n mango broke it up haha..and no one is definatly gonna jump mike haze lol or try to end there life LOL..unless its brawl then wel try to end 3 ^_~ =)...i jus thought it was funny cuz i was like ohh **** should i stop this??..and trevyns like no..let it go a little further lol..

and miharu has the gayest avatar and a pink name and your post arnt funny your like a gay version of neighborhood p

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
How about this: If anyone starts a fight or comes close to starting another fight like the one that almost broke out at the last triweekly, they'll get banned. **** like this never happened before all these new people started showing up, and **** happening at the first Brawl tourney does not bode well. Death threats against my friend over a ****ing video game will have the same effect. You guys seem like a cool bunch of people, but srsly guys, this is taking it too far. If he doesn't want you to **** talk, just cool it for the match, alright? And others will provide you with the same respect you provide in return.

BRAWL. SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
How about this: If anyone starts a fight or comes close to starting another fight like the one that almost broke out at the last triweekly, they'll get banned. **** like this never happened before all these new people started showing up, and **** happening at the first Brawl tourney does not bode well. Death threats against my friend over a ****ing video game will have the same effect. You guys seem like a cool bunch of people, but srsly guys, this is taking it too far. If he doesn't want you to **** talk, just cool it for the match, alright? And others will provide you with the same respect you provide in return.

BRAWL. SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Never a truer word spoken.

And really, Hydrokirby? Just stfu about your drama or take it someplace else. San Diego doesn't care about your ****.

Samus-T

Smash Lord

BRAWL. SERIOUS BUSINESS.
thaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooouuuu lol drama like this over games and **** talking is so over dramatic but i know milo and BoO really werent going to do anything in the first place but still, it doesnt make us look like a good bunch of guys. i hope this whole stupid situation doesnt affect how everyone feels about the rest of the guys hahaha =P

sazabi

Smash Cadet
Fight at the first brawl tourney in socal? lol thats pretty funny considering how new the game is still.

This was actually my 2nd time at a smash tourney, and it was a pretty good experience.
Sorry to everyone that i chain grabbed with my falco, (i shouldnt of deserved 9th considering theres a bunch of better players than me *cough aznlep*)

what really disappointed me was the people in the middle of the tournament that just picked up their TV's and Wiis and just left, may it be they're "mad" that they lost or something other than that. i mean comon if you bring a TV and Wii, whats the point if you just pick up and leave in the middle practically leaving 2 TV's in the end of the day to play with. thats pretty frikin rediculous, play some friendlies or something for the rest of the day, you dont get better by sulking and leaving.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
thaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooouuuu lol drama like this over games and **** talking is so over dramatic but i know milo and BoO really werent going to do anything in the first place but still, it doesnt make us look like a good bunch of guys. i hope this whole stupid situation doesnt affect how everyone feels about the rest of the guys hahaha =P
i was the metaknight lol that tornadoed a lot..but yeah i dont feel so bad for getting 25th or whatever now lol seeing as how i lost to the second n 3rd place lol

forward

Smash Champion
Brawlers are gangsters?

I think it's wonderful that people talk about me. There are so many people I don't know but it feels like they know me, and then when I do something they all know about it. Especially the bad news, you ever notice how bad news spreads fast? Maybe one day you will have people talking about everything you do at tournaments, and you will be the one watched and judged by others, and then I can tell you about all the bad things I've heard about you :)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Brawlers are gangsters?

I think it's wonderful that people talk about me. There are so many people I don't know but it feels like they know me, and then when I do something they all know about it. Especially the bad news, you ever notice how bad news spreads fast? Maybe one day you will have people talking about everything you do at tournaments, and you will be the one watched and judged by others, and then I can tell you about all the bad things I've heard about you :)
thats how it is though, if u make a name for urself the spotlight will always be on u, and people just wait for those seldome times u loose ur cool.

but all "fighting" bs is just ridiculous. i like how all u KIDS are steppin up on the boards online talking like ur men, it's just funny. the fact is, all u kids are b1tches, none of u will ever fight, talk is cheap and ur all cheap little kids. watching two smashers fight is the equivilent of two drunk hoes mudwrestling. all of u shut ur mouth about fighting, cause none of u will ever do it. end of story.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
thats how it is though, if u make a name for urself the spotlight will always be on u, and people just wait for those seldome times u loose ur cool.

but all "fighting" bs is just ridiculous. i like how all u KIDS are steppin up on the boards online talking like ur men, it's just funny. the fact is, all u kids are b1tches, none of u will ever fight, talk is cheap and ur all cheap little kids. watching two smashers fight is the equivilent of two drunk hoes mudwrestling. all of u shut ur mouth about fighting, cause none of u will ever do it. end of story.
nicely said boss.

people need to calm the **** down. seriously

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

BRAWL. SERIOUS BUSINESS.
Thank you St. Patrick!!! Its just a **** game people.....

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium

by KIDS, please tell me you aren't referring to me :(

Edrees, he's probably saying it's a joke because either:

1. Psycho ****** isn't placed

or...

2. I'm top 4

LMFAO, Connors age? A little kid with a big mouth, huh?
I'm probably misinterpreting this but are you calling me a BIG MOUTH?! I BARELY TALK AT TOURNAMENTS ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S POTENTIAL PEDOPHILES AROUND.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
And I got one.

Has anyone heard about or checked out this new website, All is Brawl? Run by Nealdt I think, I checked it out, and I like what it poses. I think all of SD should give it a look; it might prove helpful in organizing tournaments online. I think it even has a live chat feature.

Type this into your address bar to check it out: allisbrawl.com

Edit: Oops, nevermind I guess. It looks like most of you have already joined.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Allisbrawl is a pretty cool site.

If you are too lazy to type it in, you can click the link in my signature instead ;)

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Psychomidget lost to blitz in winners
(ALMOST to me in losers)
and to DC in losers

no joke

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Ya I'm working on 'Claiming' my name because I'm such a Smash Professional, at least thats what they called me. Me and my 1-9001 win:loss record are so Professional. lol

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
by KIDS, please tell me you aren't referring to me :(

Edrees, he's probably saying it's a joke because either:

1. Psycho ****** isn't placed

or...

2. I'm top 4
LOL Pretty much. I understand Alex but Psycho wasn't placed (or Blitz, or Dopple, or... :)) AND there was a random in the top three. I just thought it was funny. You placing top 4 was kinda funny but then again you did place top 4 in Chapman so now your a force to be reckoned with ;).

I'm probably misinterpreting this but are you calling me a BIG MOUTH?! I BARELY TALK AT TOURNAMENTS ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE'S POTENTIAL PEDOPHILES AROUND.
NO NO NO LOL! Read the last couple of pages.
I was saying that the kid who was starting **** with Haze was a little kid with a big mouth cuz he was around your age. Not you, LOL.

Top Bottom