• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Awex

Smash Lord
lol, ridiculous stuff. Patrick summed it up though.

I've been considering running tournaments for awhile now, since all of the San Diego tournaments are like, northern county, and I live by SDSU. Would people go if I started running Melee tournaments somewhere in SD? Likely a bit south of like, Mira Mesa. (I'd find a place to rent, my house is too small to run one out of.)

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
You placing top 4 was kinda funny but then again you did place top 4 in Chapman so now your a force to be reckoned with ;).

NO NO NO LOL! Read the last couple of pages.
I was saying that the kid who was starting **** with Haze was a little kid with a big mouth cuz he was around your age. Not you, LOL.
Haha, well, people still see me as a horrible player but it's a new game, I'm gonna make sure I'm good, and atleast make it out of the Worst Power Rankings. :) I have a feeling I'm gonna be like Gimpy when he was playing in melee, placing the same place over and OVER again tournament after tournament. T__T

I'm glad I'm not a little kid with a big mouth :) I'm fine with being called a campy kid though xD

3Years

Smash Lord
Brawlers are gangsters?

I think it's wonderful that people talk about me. There are so many people I don't know but it feels like they know me, and then when I do something they all know about it. Especially the bad news, you ever notice how bad news spreads fast? Maybe one day you will have people talking about everything you do at tournaments, and you will be the one watched and judged by others, and then I can tell you about all the bad things I've heard about you :)
i luv forward hes 2 good dont let it get 2 u man thats how things r sadly =[

thats how it is though, if u make a name for urself the spotlight will always be on u, and people just wait for those seldome times u loose ur cool.

but all "fighting" bs is just ridiculous. i like how all u KIDS are steppin up on the boards online talking like ur men, it's just funny. the fact is, all u kids are b1tches, none of u will ever fight, talk is cheap and ur all cheap little kids. watching two smashers fight is the equivilent of two drunk hoes mudwrestling. all of u shut ur mouth about fighting, cause none of u will ever do it. end of story.
nicely put =]

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
hayyyyy this is ripn!!!

and the main and single most important thing on why we started talkin hard **** on him was simply cuz he started it
when me and aero played mike and his buddy mike was runnin his fat mouth about us

so **** that fool if he thinks he can talk **** in the game then we willl talk **** to him in the game...
and hahahahahaha trust me were not gangstas ....
that is the funny
:-D so no ones fighting ... i mean talkin **** is wats fun :)
so pretty much if u wanna talk **** .... people guna hit u back wit sum straight hood **** :-D

Samus-T

Smash Lord
mike haze and blitz won lol.......

kinda off topic but i was ready the rules for this tournament just now, and under the stages section, it says yoshi's island is a neutral aaaaand it says its a banned stage. idk i just thought someone would want to fix that portion of the rules hah ^__^

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wowowowowoow those results are gay LOL i lost to second and 3rd place and got like 25th and david barellyyyy beat me LMAO i guess if i was on my A game i coulda got top 3 =)...all well next time hahaha but me n joey got 4th in teams lmao too good team blu balls =)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Kouryuu, the results are different because people have the game now. I wouldn't expect results pre US Brawl release to be very similar to the results post Brawl release. For 2 months every tournament might have pretty wild placing changes besides first or second places.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wait who beat who's ass?
haze hit me up like i almost beat some little negro's *** that used lucario
so i found a video of the incident
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v41SWwwLnkQ
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow fabian funniest ****ing post ever...

no everyone can see what happened i have instructions so...

turn on your brawl...go to brrawl play dedede vs lucario or olimar whoever..go to fd turn dedede around and have them both taunting...then have dedede walk up to olimar...and grab him...then break the grab and have olimar taunt again...then have dedede walk off the stage

LuCKy

Smash Master
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wow fabian funniest ****ing post ever...

no everyone can see what happened i have instructions so...

turn on your brawl...go to brrawl play dedede vs lucario or olimar whoever..go to fd turn dedede around and have them both taunting...then have dedede walk up to olimar...and grab him...then break the grab and have olimar taunt again...then have dedede walk off the stage
it should be lucas lol

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
lol but of course third place is a total fluke XD
Heh not saying it was a fluke because of you but if you are really good and have bad luck and someone else has good luck they can take third instead without you even facing them in the entire tournament. (Meaning you can get fourth while somebody you can **** will get third) However this will never happen with 1st and 2nd, they both have to beat the 3rd and fourth place victors to get where they were. That's why I'm saying third place might change around :)

Samus-T

Smash Lord
So why was there a fight over brawl
obviously almost everyone who was not involved has no idea why it all started. people were talking **** during gameplay, someone harmlessly put their hand on an individuals shoulder, the individual exploded because of the harmless touch, then a friend of the exploder made "death threats" to the person that touched the guys shoulder. Then many others got into it over smashboards and pissed more people off. but now everything is settled and hopefully we can avoid these immature situations in the future

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
what ppl who werent at this tourney dont understand is how amazingly close a lot of these matches were first instance me and lucky lost to alex and david last game last stock 1 on 1...and in singles both my matches were really close...and im sure a lot of other matches were like that as well david told me every match was really hard...with one hit the results coulda been entirely different lol

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Yo this is BoO...the kid that almost beat mike hazes ***. People are saying that i only talk **** on the internet, but in real life whe it was happening i was ready to defend myself. haze came up to me like he wanted to fight, he made contact with me, and i came back with self defense. i was ready to fight, and for people that say i wouldnt have done it ur wrong. if he tried to do anything else, i was ready to beat his ***. and i like how he talks all this mad **** online, but at the tournamen, when the situation occured, he was a little ***** and didnt even wanna get close to me. he was scared and his only defense was "money match me in melee" which is stupid. but than when hes safe at home he posts on smashboards saying he was ready to fight, when he was a little ***** in real life. so if ur gonna talk **** online mike, expect to see me at the next tournament and u can expect me to say something to u cuz i dont back down unlike u you little ***got. :]

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Yo this is BoO...the kid that almost beat mike hazes ***. People are saying that i only talk **** on the internet, but in real life whe it was happening i was ready to defend myself. haze came up to me like he wanted to fight, he made contact with me, and i came back with self defense. i was ready to fight, and for people that say i wouldnt have done it ur wrong. if he tried to do anything else, i was ready to beat his ***. and i like how he talks all this mad **** online, but at the tournamen, when the situation occured, he was a little ***** and didnt even wanna get close to me. he was scared and his only defense was "money match me in melee" which is stupid. but than when hes safe at home he posts on smashboards saying he was ready to fight, when he was a little ***** in real life. so if ur gonna talk **** online mike, expect to see me at the next tournament and u can expect me to say something to u cuz i dont back down unlike u you little ***got. :]
WOW kid just shut the **** up! Haze isn't gonna fight a little 10 yr old so don't get full of yourself.

It's just a game so calm the **** down!
Hate Brawl noobs... they're worst than Melee...

Samus-T

Smash Lord
again u have a gay defense
y r u scared???
i really hope ur ready to see me at the next tourney so i can say something and everyone can see u back down like u did before
again this is BoO, not Aero

Top Bottom