• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

seigehyland

Smash Ace
oh man...since when is gaming suppose to bring about real life fights?

kid 1- "im gunna falcon punch you in your face"
kid 2 - "not before i falcon kick your Asss"

Boo... you instigate way too much. people wont wanna go to these evnts if all you get is people who fight...smash is suppose to be a friendly community with little rivalries here and there...go join the UFC or fight club if u wanna fight...but dont show up to smash events if all you are gunna do is start garbage. Grow up a little and maybe let some of this trash roll off of your shoulder..

sazabi

Smash Cadet
RESULTS T_T.

its a CHILDRENS VIDEO GAME. CHILLDDDDRENNNNSSSSSS. VIDEO. GAME.
VIDDDEOOO. GAMMMEEEE. FAWK MAN STOP FIGHTING people its not good for the community. frikin preschoolers....

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
again u have a gay defense
y r u scared???
i really hope ur ready to see me at the next tourney so i can say something and everyone can see u back down like u did before
again this is BoO, not Aero
lol, dude, you're ten years old, get over yourself, you're nothing special, you're just adding to the stereotype that little kids can't be mature and have to settle everything in immature dumb ways.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Zz.

I'd like to apologize to Aero/Samus-T and the rest of SD (?) for bringing unnecessary **** in here. It's just a forum/online gaming community, but you could say that it matters to me.

Yeah, hope we can be on better terms from here on.

It's fine if you don't accept this.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
the story goes like this...

pc=playing match
haze=yelling and flashing the cameras like girls gone wild
pc="stop yelling in my ear hazemaster mike"
haze=yell yell yell (takes shirt off and starts dancing sexually)
pc=pauses game mid tourney and stares at mike...
haze= stares back
random person= yells "break dance fight!!!!!"
haze and pc then start break dance fighting... true story

right mike?

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace

pc=playing match
haze= stares back

right mike?
looooool if only it really happened that way. XD

3Years

Smash Lord
Zz.

I'd like to apologize to Aero/Samus-T and the rest of SD (?) for bringing unnecessary **** in here. It's just a forum/online gaming community, but you could say that it matters to me.

Yeah, hope we can be on better terms from here on.

It's fine if you don't accept this.
well 2 f****en bad i dont accept your apology cuz u were bein a complete a** ahhhhhhh jk its no prob man i accept it =P

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I'll just set up the tourney for the 5th. I need to talk to john to set it up anyways.
That's a Saturday right? I'd be down for that place again, it was cool seeing all the old games that you can't even find anymore and stuff and the passion he has for games is pretty crazy. Hopefully it's as sucessful, if not more, then the last one.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

pc=playing match
haze= stares back

right mike?
**** YOU YOU ***** STOP TALKING **** OR I'LL PUT MY ARM ON YOUR SHOULDER AND CHALLENGE YOU TO A MONEY MATCH (in brawl obviously, melee would you be like you giving me free money) THEN YOU'LL GET REALLY ANGRY FOR NO REASON AND HAVE YOUR FRIENDS THREATEN TO KILL ME.

/wrists.

Awex

Smash Lord
1. Turn on your wii, start a brawl, Wolf with the tag "boo" and Ganon with the tag "haze"

2. Side Taunt with Wolf

3. Jab with Ganon

4. lulz

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow jay already explained this......

dedede (haze)

olimar with lil pikmin in back (boo)........ and friends lmao

both taunt

dedede grabs olimar

olimar gets out and taunts

dedede runs off stage

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
ok everyone this is BoO
after going over it with Aero and a few other friends, iv realized that i completely over reacted, and im sorry that all of this happened.
but cmon u have to admit that u comin up to me like that was uncalled for. but im not trying to pin this on u, it is completly my fault, and im sorry.
BTW, i didnt kno about my friends threatening u until i talk to Aero and he told me, i apologize for that to.
i hope we can put this behind us and start fresh.
o and all of you people that werent invloved that are still talkin ****, u can stop. u werent involved from the begining, dont get involved now

Zephyr

Smash Lord
It's all cool, Mikaru or HydroKirby or whoever you are now. I know what it's like to take this game really seriously...I hardly do that anymore. >_> Bad stuff tends to happen socially when you get too intense with something like this. Something like music/drumline is fine to get really intense with cuz you're supposed to, but this is smash. You should be having fun no matter what. =P

Ignore what was here before. Didn't see Boo's post.

San Diego gets over drama pretty fast...unless I caused it, apparently. =P For example, there was that one set BOSS and I had; he was ready to blow after we finished, and we're cool now.

EDIT: Because we were chosen by the gods and you weren't, Lucky. =P

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Go back to elementary school, you **** kid.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
Go back to elementary school, you **** kid.
umm ok idk why right after ending a fight, and me apologizing, u have to try to start another one. tom, or samus T as u kno em,, is one of my best friends, so u can calm down about me talkin to him. dont try to get involved when ur not, as i stated in my apology reply above.
so ya ur stupid for trying to start something once again, after complaints of this fued going on

Top Bottom