• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hahaha i was so ready to play azn lep and ban wobbling at the start of the set

not that i have a problem with it, i'm just not dumb :)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Yeah, the wobbling compromise seems silly to me since it's always beneficial to ban wobbling against ICs, whether you have a problem with it or not.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, the wobbling compromise seems silly to me since it's always beneficial to ban wobbling against ICs, whether you have a problem with it or not.
most people aren't as observant as you and I though ;)

these same people will get mad after getting wobbled but won't even take the time to read the rules beforehand cause they just assume, so i like azn lep's strategy to **** stupidity

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
oh dang...

i remember when i was playing friendlies with romeo, one of the kids were like "is that cort?" i was like LOL really? but anyways...it was super fun even though i was only there for like an hour. next time i'm going to play for sure.
You and cort have a lot in common/lot of the same mannerisms and kinda hairstyle..ahaha

Sleepy

Smash Ace
better than people calling you gary, when you look nothing and play nothing like him. (azn chefii). And also you don't even play the same character.

~Cyn~

Smash Rookie
Beautiful Picture :O

on the other note...

D:

I can't make this one *insert sad face here*...
Relatives having a baby shower and I'm expected to go... (lolz, Dad precisely said, you better not have plans on Dec. 6... like last weekend)
Maybe I can escape!! (nah I can't ): )

Hope this one becomes even better than the last one!!

-Fred

*PS*
-Azn
Wobble Rez again, too good lolz

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
aw i'm not in the pic, but i think it's hilarious how quart (or eric anyway) looks like a big foot sighting with the motion blur on the left haha

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
hahah i look ********, like i have the hugest overbite in the world.

are there any vids up of Hard Candy? hahah id really like to see them. any vids at all for that matteR?

$ick

Smash Lord
Hahaha look at that picture, then look at a picture of brawl kids at a brawl tournament. Melee kids have way better style, and weigh a lot less.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
brawl people look like

i dunno like there all sad and stuff

meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

community

ahhhhh ****

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
zhu recorded teams losers / finals and singles semis and on i'm pretty sure. he's gettnig his laptop fixed but i'm assuming they'll be uploaded eventually

Top Bottom