• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

-SK-

Smash Rookie
Hey! New in the community and just wanted to get to know people. Senior in high school and I'm thinking of going to UCSD next year. I thought I'd get a head start in meeting people just in case.
Hey yea come to UCSD...there's a lot of smash people here who have a lot of potential..smash community here is nice and friendly..

LHG

Smash Journeyman
idiot. you know **** well you have a bad connection. hahah

i should play LHG. he has a good connection.

ok but really, how has everyone been?
LOL, get owned Richard. jk guy.

Besides awesome, you wanna know how I've been? I've been waiting for a Triweekly where the old SD Melee players all come (a lot who say they would, but don't show up) and make it feel like it was when San Marcos (minus Yloh because he was already playing, but I don't think he's SM anymore...) jumped into the scene in early 2007. Because we miss everyone. :) The days when the teams were Peace and Love, along with Gangstas Anonymous and PQ would show up all together, and 619 would take the time to drive up and tear it up and it'd be funny seeing shoutouts and such. and going 2 and out for me was the norm.

Yup those were the days. :p

a rookie

Smash Ace
Yeah, whens the next tri weekly gonna take place? And the last one I went to...
I lost to this guy on top of me. Close match nonsense :p

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
i'll talk to him, i'm sure there will be one relatively soon in spring quarter. he was saying how he wanted to get more serious about melee anyway

alia

Smash Rookie
i didnt say it right. :0
ics pick up for fun
keeping mario/marth for floaties or imroving my fox for floaties. :D
I hear about you guys quite a bit from Bredestege. Should play some Smash while I'm down in San Diego. Forgive me though. I haven't played Melee since Summer.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
LOL, get owned Richard. jk guy.

Besides awesome, you wanna know how I've been? I've been waiting for a Triweekly where the old SD Melee players all come (a lot who say they would, but don't show up) and make it feel like it was when San Marcos (minus Yloh because he was already playing, but I don't think he's SM anymore...) jumped into the scene in early 2007. Because we miss everyone. :) The days when the teams were Peace and Love, along with Gangstas Anonymous and PQ would show up all together, and 619 would take the time to drive up and tear it up and it'd be funny seeing shoutouts and such. and going 2 and out for me was the norm.

Yup those were the days. :p
hahah if only right??

i miss having those nights at islands or dennys with the slow service and the woman sleeping across from us.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
hahah if only right??

i miss having those nights at islands or dennys with the slow service and the woman sleeping across from us.
hahah, good times. there really needs to be another tri, i'd be down for sure. just gimme two weeks noticw so i can get it off work, lol.

man i miss you fools. =)

Rickety

Peace and Love
The old switcheroo

Ugh, first I play Melee, and everyone switches to Brawl.

Then, I play Brawl, everyone goes back to Melee.

Then I leave for eight months, and you guys go to tournaments!

Now, I play Brawl, and everyone is going back to Melee.

If you guys weren't so cute and awesome and amazing, my broccoli would really be steamed by now.

Thankfully, you guys are beautiful, wonderful people, so I love you guys anyway!

<3

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman

If you guys weren't so cute and awesome and amazing, my broccoli would really be steamed by now.

Thankfully, you guys are beautiful, wonderful people, so I love you guys anyway!

<3
i play both.... just do the same =)

Zephyr

Smash Lord

<3
yeah, I don't care if you play Brawl, but I do care if you play Melee. XD

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hmmm sketch... i dunno about that.

I posted this in the other thread, but then immediately realized that more people read here.

I'll see if I can get something rolling the 18th or 25th. Lemme know what works for you kids so I can reserve it.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
SM is available on 9 out of 10 Saturdays; that random 1 Saturday if something can't put itself together in terms of planning ahead, rarely happens. So we should be able to make either date.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
I thought he was just playing along with it, but I don't know connor so I'm not a good judge....anyway

A triweekly on the 18th sounds awesome :)

Top Bottom