• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
i only do it cause i know you're so cocky

i am cocky to cocky people but that's it ;) (ps you've heard of me, i main sheikums)

and tofu and I money match everyone (individually too)... so where you at son?!

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol somehow whenever i post i need a team mate zhu asks me within the hour xD

sorry lovage

unless you mean the mm. . . then im going marth in teams lol

Rickety

Peace and Love
That's some mad ****talking, especially considering I've never heard of half your team =P

Cmon Lucky, we gotta do this now.
i only do it cause i know you're so cocky

i am cocky to cocky people but that's it ;) (ps you've heard of me, i main sheikums)

and tofu and I money match everyone (individually too)... so where you at son?!
Hmm, I was going to guess it was a new account for Fabian, because he's the only person that I remember saying Sheikums and Peachums.

Wait, is Fungus Adam/NeighborhoodP? I thought it was One Word Extinguisher now?

:]

a rookie

Smash Ace
anyone wanna take me and tofu up on teams money matches?

if you wanna put up $5 (each), we'll go our mains

$2-3 and we'll go secondaries

counterpicks allowed in teams son

I'll take you on that. My partner BAM and I(A Rookie) will take you and Tofu.
$5 each right? You down? Don't be afraid :p
Lol. Jk. But you up you guys up for it?

Fungus Amongus

Smash Apprentice
you'd think the great st p would be able to place in the money with another good partner, not just t3 in socal

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh to those of you that are Carne Asada Fries enthusiasts. There's a place called Lolita's Taco shop about 10 minutes away, after the tournament we should hit it up. The best carne asada fries in existence.

edit: word, i got the 11111th reply

JZA

Smash Rookie
"Venue fee will be pay as you can. The lodge costs $50.00 for the day. If attendance is high enough I can just take $50.00 from the pot, if not I'll just cover the $50.00 and worry about it another day."

**** pat you are officially my favorite tourney host
and carne asada fries are legit, but ive rarely gone to spot that lived up to the hype
lookin forward to this

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I do what I can...

Hmmm maybe I shouldn't over-hype it then, but I guess it's a bit too late for that... They really are good though. See everyone Saturday. I'll be there around 10:00-ish show up anytime after. I'd like to get the tournament started at a reasonable time though, so all you folks from outta SD step it up and show up on time.

Actually knowing SD, this applies more to you guys that are from SD. San Marcos isn't that far away. You guys know who you are.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I do what I can...

Hmmm maybe I shouldn't over-hype it then, but I guess it's a bit too late for that... They really are good though. See everyone Saturday. I'll be there around 10:00-ish show up anytime after. I'd like to get the tournament started at a reasonable time though, so all you folks from outta SD step it up and show up on time.

Actually knowing SD, this applies more to you guys that are from SD. San Marcos isn't that far away. You guys know who you are.
SD has become super ****ty when it comes to attending it's own tournies. It's the reason I stopped hosting biweeklies..cause people from 2 to 3 hours away always drive down and SD cant drive an hour max to smash, lame.

on a brighter note, looking forward to smashing...been a few months :)

Top Bottom