• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Fernando Smashers?

VaG-

Smash Rookie
Anyone here in the San Fernando Valley/surrounding Los Angeles smashers play competitively?
I've been wanting to get into this intensely but no one surrounding me is crafty enough and know how to really competitively play Melee? Let me know, hoping to get some type of tournament going as well.
Thank you.

pilotfalcon

Smash Rookie
I live in lake elsinore which isnt too far from san fernando I am just now wanting to get in to playing competitively but dont know anyone that good locally. I would be down to meetup for tournaments or just casual play on the weekends.

Gabo Peach Lover

Smash Rookie
I live in the San Fernando Valley, Specifically in Sherman Oaks. I've been going to SSS and I am currently organizing tournaments in L.A. last tourney we had A rookie (ranked#19) in SOcal. I would love to get some SFV buddies because everybody is too damn far,
add me as a friend!

Taldarin

Smash Cadet
There used to be a big group in Santa Clarita Valley, but I think the only one who still plays now is Rich Brown

Top Bottom