• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Francisco Melee?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
brawl or melee? we just had a tournament YESTERDAY lol

im starting school tomorrow but u can always contact me if u wanna play

myl197

Smash Apprentice
hey Condy where in SF are you? I'm right by Union Square. My number is 315-256-3503. I'll save your number and probably give u a call sometime.

Vegard

Smash Lord
hey, I'm a Smasher staying in SF for the next 5 months ( I live in Norway, just spending one semester at SF state ). I only have a controller lol, so would be cool to join people and play some day.. haven't touched the game for a month
I live in Ingleside if anyone lives close to that area

Condy

Smash Rookie
Sure, just give me a call/text ( my number is up there ^) and we will work from there. I don't know if anyone is too close to Ingleside though.

Vegard

Smash Lord
alright cool. My number is 415 756 4490. how much experience do you guys have btw?

also myl197 you live like in the middle of downtown... easy to get there

Brian

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down to play sometime, i don't have a set up right now but i got a controller
my number is:
eight31 three59 oh096
if you plan on calling me, do me a favor and text me sometime just saying who you are first
i can get most places pretty easily from where i live and im free almost every day right now, not to say ill always be down to play

andrewy

Smash Rookie
My name is Andrew, I am in the city today. If anybody is down to play, text/phone 510 8824511. I know how to shffl and stuff like that. Let me today. Thanks

Condy

Smash Rookie
Sorry I couldn't this weekend I was swamped. But next weekend im good, I also think there's a CGC goin on.

Deft

Smash Cadet
project: m and melee

hey I'm by Ingleside and SFSU and want to host some matches.I have project:m but no copy of melee if someone wanted to bring one. would like to get better

Deft

Smash Cadet
very nice, Ill text you my addy. this weekend works for me. other players want in?

cookiefiend

Smash Rookie
I live around the excelsior district and I'll be in SF for the week. Would you mind if I joined in on the smash? I'm not very good though..

Aero

Smash Journeyman
sup, i live by SFSU/ingleside, PM if you wanna play. i don't have a setup, just a controller.

Condy

Smash Rookie
I'd be down for some melee action soon. I also think it would be cool to get a local thing going, perhaps even make it recurring. I have a cube and tv.

:phone:

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Just wanted to let you guys know there's a tourney in the south bay, campbell on Saturday

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Tournament/Smashfest this weekend?

Does anyone in the SF area have a car and wanna drive to the tourney in Campbell this Saturday? We could get a group of the local SF smashers together and go.
If not, does anyone want to smash anytime Fri-Sun? Let me know, txt/call (303)547-6131.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Hey I live in SF too. I'm over by Civic Center station. I play Melee and we can play 64 too if you bring a USB controller.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Vodage - I'd love to smash w/you sometime. Currently I'm pretty free most weeknight evenings and on the weekends. Just let me know, post here or txt/call (303)547-6131. I'm mostly a Melee player but 64 is fun too. I'm pretty terrible at it though XD and I don't have a USB controller. Hit me up when you wanna smash! -Kenny

Falcario

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm going to be back in San Francisco for winter break and I'm looking for some people to play Smash with. I'm a Melee/Brawl guy, no preference, hoping to find a scene in SF. Anyone in this thread interested in meeting up to play?

jmic

Smash Ace
I'm located in San Bruno, 20 mins south of SF. I'm always down to play. Message me at facebook.com/jmdlc since I don't come to the boards often enough to check my PMs

Top Bottom