• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Garden Tournament Revived - Sept. 1st r 2nd (MayBe..) Fall River, MA Invitatonalz

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I talked to the guy and the rules are straightened out. Everything will hopefully be all set. Dunno about turnouts but w/e lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
im back in action wellpz there is a san garden event this weekend just to remind u kids. itll be a good time i hope. so far who is attending.

me
jones
eve
roga
chingy
jblaze
rawsex
dj(maybe)
unknown(maybe)

they havent confirmed yet but most likely it will be a good time :)

rawsex88

Smash Ace
sorry guys. I just remembered i had to do something this saturday. Maybe the week after... =( i was looking foward to playing against you guys after such a long hiatus.........

xHayatox

Smash Lord
what an awful story! zoso car being stolen... hopefully insurance cover it all and he gets a new car right away :) roga will be here and so is chingy and i think a boston kid might show up. jinx shoud come to i havent seen em in years. except the kid dont drive :( o well just gonna be another garden fest. :D

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Our policy only covers liability. We don't have fire, theft, and collision, so I don't think we're going to get any money for this one.

It's a good story, though.

Dark_Cloud

Smash Apprentice
hah, im the "boston kid" .. Mostly likly, I wont be there, because I don't have a way of getting out there. Sounds like it would have been alot of fun tho, maybe I'll come some other saturday.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while my computer got screwed up and it took a long time to repair. Guess I'm way behind the times, but is that story serious?? If so thats just ridiculous and you should certainly get some sort of liability for such a terrible occurence..

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Sure Marcus, it would certainly be enjoyable to come down and stay, but I gotta figure out what obligations I have this Friday first and see if I can manage to get them out of the way. If I can manage to do so I'll be sure to let you know.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Wow, this really got knocked back lol.
So is there an event in the works for this upcoming weekend? As always, I'd be glad to host it myself as a change of pace and to get a chance to play some pool in addition to smash heh. I still want to see Savath in action at pool since I hear he's rather good.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Either at San Faust or San Garden, I'd attend any of those. I'm pumped for the following tourneys, and I want to exercise my Kyubbi from his slumber...(lol jk I have no kyubbi...or do I?)

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Actually I have a little problem. I'd strongly prefer the tourney to take place at the San Garden's place because I have to go to my Asian Night at my school at 7, and since it's closer to my house, I'd really appreciate it if it was at the turtle's house this time so I will have more than just an hour for SSBM. Sry Unknown, but next time we'll go to your place.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
id love to have u all visit but my family is going into some technical trouble so we wont be able to host a tournament until things are settled..... sorry guys i really want to practice too but i dont wanna upset my parents... ill let u kno when i will be able to start up again.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Alright, well if Hayato can't host one, I think the only way for me to do something is for me to host my own tourney at my house. $1 entry fee, winner takes all lol.
Unknown, I'd go to your place, but I seriously can't miss Asian Night this year because I promised a friend I'd go there, and if I drive to your place, I'll only get like 10 minutes of smash and then I'll leave, but if you and others arrive at my place at around 11 or so, it'll work and you guys got to leave around 6:45. so a good solid 6 hours of SSBM, so I think it'll work. If anyone can bring cubes and TV's that would be greatly appreciated too. We all definately need the training, so it'll be great if you guys could go to my place.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Oh man that bites.. And I can't propose hosting it Sunday because Marcus works on Sunday crap.. Hmm Dan can you be certain this time your parents won't get mad and kick us out earlier than 6:45? Cause I know last time we didn't get to stay long since they got there early and its a long trip considering I already drove a bunch of hours a few days ago lol. Is there any possibility that you could arrive here around 10 or 11 in the morning? That way you could stay until about 5:10 and get back at 7. I dunno though what would people prefer? There would be advantages and disadvantages to either situation I believe. Hayato would you and your bros be able to come to either location? Cause I know you guys can't host but you should still have no problems traveling right?

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
My mom bailed out on me with the car so I have no way to get to your place Kyle. I'll let them know ahead of time that you guys are coming, so they won't get pissed off or anything. They are cool now, so you guys can come over without getting kicked out.

Btw, Jinx and Bob might show up at my place too, just to let people know.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Okay gotcha. Hmm any chance you can post your address again? Also any word from Marcus or the San bros?

Lol maybe we can try a 5$ entry fee or less depending on what people are willing to pay, but an entry fee would be nice for a change. Since its your event its up to you of course heh.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
50 Prospect Ave, Newtonville, MA, 02460

Zoso asked if he could get picked up from the "Sheldons" in the morning before you leave Kyle.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
the Wiivolution had begun many weeks ago.... lets play shall Wiie... my work schedule is disabling me from going to gauntlet so i staying home and if anyone wanna come hang with the turtles this weekend i woud be grateful cuz i havent seen and played u kats in a while and i miss the good old smash ways.. :) so what ever day works for u... sunday or saturday doesnt matter to me. :D lets have another fest. :lick:

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I would go, but I have to go to my very first Gauntlet with Jblaze, so I can't make it. Definately make more of these because I want to play you guys more often, just like in the good old days.

And FYI, Sunday doesn't sound like a good idea because it's mother's day that same day, so stick to Saturdays as usual.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
lol i dont kno my holydays :p i just realized it now and good luck to you and jblaze u kids gonna win it at gauntlet ;p gooo MA :) wish i coud go but i working

ZoSo

Smash Champion
So who's gonna be there? Just Sarath, Savai, and Savath? Or are Roga and Chinglao showing up?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
sabath is still MIA at the moment dunno when hell be back. most likely me, roga, savai, chingi.. and dave! cant forget em lol i need to see the rematch of him verse chingu

Top Bottom