• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San-Kakuto-Geemu: Worthington, Ohio (Feb 26th) RESULTS!

QUIVO

Smash Master
What's this "actually" BS kass!?

I always try to be nice!

Honestly though, good **** in our set. You played it very patiently, which is what you have to do unless you know how to pressure TL.. which is difficult.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Xero used Marth.

I only did anything remotely interesting with Sheik. If possible I'd only like to have her next to my name. Not dropping Mario but I didn't really use him in tournament.

Shoutouts to come later.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
What's this "actually" BS kass!?

I always try to be nice!

Honestly though, good **** in our set. You played it very patiently, which is what you have to do unless you know how to pressure TL.. which is difficult.
No! I wasn't saying that you weren't nice to me before, its just that compared to others you sounded more genuinely kind to me. xD
Lol!

The only reason I did okay against you is because I play with ashley, she is like the only person I ever even play with anymore. (Hint hint cincinnati! Smashfests, where you at?)

I really did have fun playing you. My advice for you is to be more like kingtoon and make girls cry when you play them. LOL! Jk!
xD

D

Deleted member

This looked like a lot of fun. A lot of people that I didn't get to see... :(

Sorry guys. I'll make sure Sole takes us to the next one. :mad:

clowsui

Smash Legend
The only reason I did okay against you is because I play with ashley, she is like the only person I ever even play with anymore. (Hint hint cincinnati! Smashfests, where you at?)
:glare:

furthermore i am a huge wifi monster and i play every other night or so

I really did have fun playing you. My advice for you is to be more like kingtoon and make girls cry when you play them. LOL! Jk!
xD
i'm dying squirtle

lain

Smash Master
'twas a fun tournament :] next time I'll enter mvc3 and show THE WORLD

sorry i had to leave early blue I was expecting to leave by 8 or 9ish since it started at 4. PCB!!!!!!

also, fizzle is a **** nunu

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Does anyone know of a site that lists MvC3 style smashfests?

I tried looking on srk, but couldn't find anything. Then again i tried for maybe 5 minutes
Marvel 3 is played every thursday at Arcade Legacy (in cincinnati) and they've had mvc3 tourneys pretty consistently on the weekends

QUIVO

Smash Master
That's too far sai.

Kass, I don't want to play that way though. It's boring to me. I don't like making children cry, I'm not some sick-o that gets off to it

Top Bottom