• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San vs Xyro 100$mm: We trolled EVERYBODY! *see front page*

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I wanna do it on friday since EVERYBODY who wants to enter singles AND teams MUST be there on firday.

I will make EVERYBODY stop matches to watch my match.

Xyro77

Xyro, where is the trailer ?
I tried to make one but Dazzle couldnt handle my Samus. Sorry!

Ussi, i highly doubt a MM has ever been this hyped in smash before. Dont worry about it though because i WILL deliver.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Has there ever been a MM this hyped?
This thing is so hyped that two other local smashers from here in NS are betting each other on it... and they'll just be watching it on livestream from miles away. I wanted to go to WHOBO this year and now I really wish I could have gone, but I just don't have the money.

:034:

Xyro77

This thing is so hyped that two other local smashers from here in NS are betting each other on it... and they'll just be watching it on livestream from miles away. I wanted to go to WHOBO this year and now I really wish I could have gone, but I just don't have the money.

Its ok my boy, dont get upset! Be sure to watch the stream and keep up with the twitter and you will pretty much be there. If you miss those two opps then you will get a 3rd chance after whobo when u see the videos on the tube of yous.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Eh, I'll try not to lose any sleep over it. And I'll definitely be on the livestream. And I'll definitely also be favoriting the videos on the tube of yous afterwards.

Uffe

Smash Hero
San may possibly win. :) I can't choose sides, though. That'd make me feel sorry for the person who loses. :S

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
san is like a monster he beat me countless times offline i cant even beat him anymore lol GOOD LUCK

Xyro77

Ok san so AFTER pools but BEFORE 2vs2 on friday i will get everybodies attention and we will have ou MM on the livestream/MM/recording tv. Seriously, its 5 days away and im literally scared. Ive talk all this talk and if i dont deliver.......TOTAL HUMILIATION for xyro77.

But if i win.......

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I guess a lot is riding on it, huh. But a 65:35 match shouldn't be too hard to handle considering we're of similar skill levels.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so dont get loving banned then jerk >:I i wanna see this mad **** talk go DOWN

Xyro77

San/Bored, if you are up to it, would you wanna team MM me and Lee martin? Simple 5$ each sound ok? I bring this up because i want this event to be the final chapter in the ike vs samus book.

San:ike:+Bored:ike:

vs

Xyro:samus2:+Lee Martin:ike:

Off topic: I will be MM m2ks ike as well.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dude, Allan, in all honesty, San and Bored will **** Lee's Ike. I believe them to be the two best in the Ike ditto.

But I'll tell you also--- you'll beat M2K's Ike. I'd put money on you for that one.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hot

you better stream all this, hot, sizzling bacon for us to scream at

Xyro77

Dude, Allan, in all honesty, San and Bored will **** Lee's Ike. I believe them to be the two best in the Ike ditto.

But I'll tell you also--- you'll beat M2K's Ike. I'd put money on you for that one.
In singles they might but in teams its a diff story. Me and lee have NEVER been sent to loser brackets.....EVER. Not to mention, this team match could potentialy be MORE ammo for the ike boards if i lose.

hot

you better stream all this, hot, sizzling bacon for us to scream at
LOL you better calm down. You screaming at bacon is scaring me

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you...have NO idea...

seriously.

LOL NO IDEA how bad i scream/**** talk AHAHHAHA

theeboredone

Smash Legend
San/Bored, if you are up to it, would you wanna team MM me and Lee martin? Simple 5$ each sound ok? I bring this up because i want this event to be the final chapter in the ike vs samus book.

San:ike:+Bored:ike:

vs

Xyro:samus2:+Lee Martin:ike:

Off topic: I will be MM m2ks ike as well.
You will beat M2K's Ike no prob unless you choke hard and long on Ike's sword >_>.

In any case, I'll talk to San about the mm...I'm already calling pre-johns on my broken thumb. I haven't played competitive brawl for almost 2 months now =/. Gonna be super rusty.

Xyro77

This will be it! The day ike gets on his knees and sucks my ZAIR is near!

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Happy I got some support from Texas.

My initial reaction to what I thought Texas was going to be like:

Credit goes to NeoGAF

Esca

Smash Champion
All hype is negated by Ally's truth.

To be completely serious and honest though, if any of you think San is going to beat Xyro, you're either an Ike main or mentally ********. Both of which are closely related.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Hey, it's Rufus from SF4!

Also that image is wrong. It should say "I main Pit."

Xyro doesn't stand a chance. He's done.

Top Bottom