• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
guess ill start using this more since im a part of sb now

also jun as far as melee goes i want to say top players in sb not including slo is, based on my opinion (in no order)
Joey
Dante
Huy
Myself
Cho
Andrej

for brawl the top players are probly 1/2 - falln/vicegrip, 3 - myself (idk other players from last year, i dont feel a2z is in the top category and havent heard from crackle either but based off my last match with him im confindent in saying im bttr) also ud be top 3 but u not hear anymore even tho u said u would be :(

∫unk

Smash Master
oh okay thanks

yeah i might go back to sb i have no idea atm. i have a positive tournament record vs everyone there ^^

i think you'll be surprised with crackle... do you guys have smashfests for brawl or only melee?

also, do you play sc2?

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
i havent played clayton i dont think O.o

i cant go to sd im goin back to the valley today so i wont be back in sb till sunday

haha jun all right well just let us know ^^ and only melee so far and nope i play starcraft brood war tho :p

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I talked to David C. today. He told me what I need to do to get club going. Imma do it as soon as I can. We probably won't have the room by this weekend though. So we'll prolly have to count on some generous host. =]

$heen

Smash Ace
I don't think anyone who plays smash lives on campus. There will probably be melee at my place today. It's walking distance from campus.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
So right now we have me, joey, kadar, rob, caleb and kevin that want to go. My car only seats 5 so one person can't go.

The info I guess is we'll leave around 9:30 am tomorrow. We left at this time last time and it worked out and gave us plenty of time to stop for lunch and warm up with friendlies.

Rob pm me your phone number and where I should pick you up.

Kevin I guess we'll wait and see what Caleb's plans are before you get his spot.

Top Bottom