• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

CableCho57

Smash Lord
man on thursdays I at school from 12-9pm. I'm down to play but I have a gnarly quiz the next day.... hmmm....

and I cant play this weekend, forgot i'm going camping up in san luis obispo.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
After a long day of school I think you will need some smash to help you relax. you dont want to burn yourself out before the quiz =D

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
Is this today? Like today today? I want to go, but i wouldnt be able to stay too late. Let me know what time most people will be showing up. I go to gym after work and dont finish till about 8:00. So i could get a couple of hours in I guess :)

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
6750 El colegio rd

apt 235

So yeah as long as dante brings my set up we should be good. If anyone else wants to bring one feel free to. I have a good amount of room. Also if there is any one else you guys can call or text please do. See you at 7 30 (probably 8 knowing you guys)

CableCho57

Smash Lord
falied that quiz lol

anyone want to play tonight?
funny thing, im in SLO camping with some friends, and in the cal poly library RIGHT NOW typing this post.

edit: nvm tooo tired lol

Master_Helmet

Smash Apprentice
Cho, call me ASAP. David you too, just called you. My phone is having difficulties though, but still try to get through

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
We must band together to play SUPER SMASH BROTHERS (the good one). Summer school over in 2 weeks aspdufha-sd9fhasdf.

Friday, July 15th sounds like a good day.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Indolent, we should play (have we met yet?) I live just outside of IV

SBCC people what happened to playing on campus??

Also, I MIGHT host this week depending on roommates, Friday seems fine but let me know what day is best. I would like to accommodate the genesis people but I think they leave Thursday.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Everyone's flakingggggggggggg. Cho disappeared off the face of the earth for a few days. Neither Joe nor I could contact him on his cell.

Anyway. I'm training my butt off for genesis. Bring it on!

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Everyone's flakingggggggggggg. Cho disappeared off the face of the earth for a few days. Neither Joe nor I could contact him on his cell.

Anyway. I'm training my butt off for genesis. Bring it on!
So uh does that mean you want to play this week?

Edit: http://www.genesisdbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/meleesinglesroundone-3.png

You got this Dante! =D

I guess I might as well post Joe's as well http://www.genesisdbr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/meleesinglesroundone-30.png

Yes, I am very bored in class...

CableCho57

Smash Lord
yeah sorry about that Dante, something personal came up and I wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone really. But no johns I shouldve had the courtesy to at least text you. And I missed school because of what happened so I cant miss any more = meaning no genesis for me =/

and you got m2k in your pool! if you beat him, i'll buy you a new car

you guys free tonight? I could probably squeeze in a few hours around 9-12
just need a place as always lol. Do the santa ynez apts have some kind of rec/community room david?

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I can host today if you guys are down. I have been itching to practice my janky marth.

If anyone else wants to come earlier than 9 thats cool with me.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
dont sleep on pocky dante, his sheik is pretty good. also ive heard of zeldafreak, dunno how good he is. ill be rootin for ya though.

also who is joe? is he helmet? i wanna see him play j666, we in the same car

DanteFox

Smash Champion
thanks for the tip dude.

That reminds me that one of the big mistakes I made at the irvine tournament was underestimating unranked players. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
Hey everybody,
I go to Cal Poly and am in the Slo area for the summer. I mainly play melee, but am also interested in N64 smash. I really want to get better, but im having a hard time finding people to play with in slo. If any of you guys are up for friendlies feel free to pm me.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So I feel like playing today even though we just did a few days ago.

I can host again if anyone is interested. Anytime after 6 is cool with me just text or post.

And if there is anyone who isnt always on the boards you want to tell please do so.

Top Bottom