• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
there werent any pools so my first match was against Nes(a peach player). and then i got rofl stomped against a super aggressive falco in losers.

but i played friendlies with lovage, s2j and a whole bunch of other people.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
kenny's willingness to drive hella far, even just for a smashfest + curt's eagerness to learn and get good = awesome additions to the community.

i freaking love this game.

but hate it alot too hahahaha.

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
if you lived in slo which basically no melee community, you would also want to drive hella far for a smashfest :)

ill be back in the Sf bay tomorrow so if you guys are up there anytime until school starts lets play!

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
Hey is anybody thinking of going to is that tournament on August 27th?
We should team up or something! just let me know :)

Sparky

Smash Apprentice
im leaving slo like at 9 or 10 ill be back in the middle of sept. you guys should come to san jose on august 27th. itll be tons of fun!

CableCho57

Smash Lord
bladewise? isnt he that old school peach player? awesome to hear youre playing melee

saturday was a fail, my uncle didnt even end up coming over so I couldve gone dante! lolol next time man

and I don't think there was a smashclub at sbcc per se, but an open time slot (for anyone I believe) where a few ppl just played smash in that room by the food court. Matt how exactly did you set that up?

∫unk

Smash Master
Him and Jem would be amazing at doubles in Brawl :]
they're static partners

i teamed with him last tourney because jem didn't go

we got 4th but i think we needed an mk on our team sometimes one of us would get juggled and there was nothing the other partner could do about it

mk is manageable in singles (even with ddd) but doubles is dumb

i'm probably going to be static partners with this japanese player that moved here recently named filip

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
they're static partners

i teamed with him last tourney because jem didn't go

we got 4th but i think we needed an mk on our team sometimes one of us would get juggled and there was nothing the other partner could do about it

mk is manageable in singles (even with ddd) but doubles is dumb

i'm probably going to be static partners with this japanese player that moved here recently named filip

Yay!!!! Give me some time and we can become regional threats to each other Jun :]

curt992

Smash Cadet
bladewise? isnt he that old school peach player? awesome to hear youre playing melee

saturday was a fail, my uncle didnt even end up coming over so I couldve gone dante! lolol next time man

and I don't think there was a smashclub at sbcc per se, but an open time slot (for anyone I believe) where a few ppl just played smash in that room by the food court. Matt how exactly did you set that up?
Well that works too :) What's your schedule like this term, Caleb?

CableCho57

Smash Lord
dante I really want to go too but i probably wont know if I can until towards the end of this week.

and sorry curt did notice your question till now lol
m/w 1245-250, 355-515
t 6-9pm
fri 8-11am

i'm gonna try to crash two more next week so we'll see how that goes. and I havent inquired about that room yet but im guessing it shouldnt be a problem. well hopefully that gamecube is still there too lol

Top Bottom