• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

CableCho57

Smash Lord
ive been pretty busy this week for preparing for something I have this sunday so I cant go =/

and my sister is visiting next week so I wont be able to play that whole week either

glhf if you guys end up going

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Hey i just wanted to say that im going to be visiting family in West LA from sunday to wednesday and then im visiting more family in palm springs till I think saturday. I'll probably be busy on Sunday and Monday but after that i could go to any fest if something was happening. Idk where all the people in socal are at but if you want message me for my number and id love to smash with you guys

CableCho57

Smash Lord
whos down to go to winter game fest????

Im like 80 percent sure i can drive and my boy juan is going too (my other friend who doesnt play smash might go just to kick it)

and if dante can drive, we can bring hella sb people

I want to get an idea of how many of us are going to ask for housing and junk. or maybe work out hotel rooms? idk

&Low

Smash Rookie
also down unless anything crazy comes up...haven't really checked

-kadar

curt992

Smash Cadet
Are you alive, Dante? Caleb and I have been trying to get a hold of you.. We've been playing at my house the past two or three nights at my place at like 9:30 or 10. If anyone else is back in SB I'd be down to play, just give me a call.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
hey guys 2 things

the first is ima be in sb for tomorrow, so if any1 wants to play im free

the second is i need some favors, any1 who can help will save my ***. the first is a ride to the train station on the 3rd, and the second is i need some1 to cover for me on the 9th (class 1-150) Im going to apex and i wont be back until the an hour before my class and its going to be like a 2 hour ride to sb when i get back. its just a TA section so all u hav to do is just sit in class and pretend to be, no work or notetakin.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
what time do you need to get to the train station? I can probably help you with that depending on the time
don't know about that second thing tho lol
and kevin do you want to go to wgf? or are you gonna be burned out from apex

so far list goes:
me
juan
curt
kadar
kim
and not 100% sure but dante and joey?

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Are you alive, Dante? Caleb and I have been trying to get a hold of you.. We've been playing at my house the past two or three nights at my place at like 9:30 or 10. If anyone else is back in SB I'd be down to play, just give me a call.
ya sorry dude I´ve been in mexico since the 20th and I´m coming back on the 5th.

I haven´t been checking the boards lately or my phone for that matter.

As for wgf I wouldn´t count on me going for now. I´ve got some other stuff to worry about during these first weeks but eh we´ll see.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Caleb is that even a question? I'm so down lol. Gonna be mad rusty after not playing for 2 weeks though. I.E. refreshed mind games. gtfo

&Low

Smash Rookie
YOOOO anyone in sb at all lets play tomorrow at my place (me and joeys). hit me up
408 834 5588

lookin to start playing when the first person gets here so yeah...

Oracle

Smash Master
I really didn't like it there. Other than you guys I didn't really have anything, even though I tried. but w/e. Sadly this means dante's terrible DK will have to be the best

~~X~~

Smash Cadet
D=

ill miss you dude <33333, i hope ull have a blast wherever you decide to go next! =D

ill try to challenge ur dk dante! =DDD

curt992

Smash Cadet
Sorry to hear that Rob, we're all going to miss you. If I ever come to Texas or you return to California, promise me that we'll rekindle Team Gay. Unfortunately, the world never truly experienced our potential.

Kimchi_

Smash Cadet
Dang, sad to hear that you're gonna go Rob. Good luck with whatever you pursue man. If it's better than what you were doing at SB, then great. If not, then come back :p

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
damn well thats depressing :( anyway gl with w/e u decide to do ROB ^^

also does any1 know the situation for carpools: cars going, ppl interested in going, spots open, etc?

CableCho57

Smash Lord
okay so far i'm the only one thats driving (still waiting on dante but we should assume he cant go)

luckily kadar said he might be able to go with some of his friends to san diego if there is not enough room .
same with kevin right? with either the brawl homies or train?

list still goes:
me
juan
joey
curt
kim
kadar
kevin

as for housing, I forgot about checking the san diego thread but will do that right now. otherwise the hotel was around 109 per night which we can split I guess.

on another note, is there fighting game club tonight?

Top Bottom