• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santasmash, Full Results in first post!

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Ban GC controllers, it has C-sticks.

Some guy got a stock off Blade using a wiimote. Wiimote > Blade

But yeah, any plans for lasers?

:phone:

zydron 342

Smash Apprentice
The far away land of None of Your Business
I went to my first tournament expecting everyone to be using the wiimote and nunchuck, but then i got there and i was like, Why is they using that gc controller and how is i getting so destroyed ?_?

So i went out and bought a gc controller the next day after placing dead last, and then started using the gc controller. I Now know whay people say that it is better than the wiimote and nunchuck.

:p

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I DACUS'd with Sheik on a Wiimote yeah.

I probably can't do it now, but I can still do Snake's and Wolf's and... probably everyone elses.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey hey.

There is (was) an ACT Metaknight player, Nanda, beat me with wiimote + nunchuck.
However, that may just be a reflection of how bad I am.

Also Pre-meet at mine. Brawl/Melee setups. Etc.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Speaking of Wiimote and Nunchaku, they actually can SDI better than Gamecube controllers.

Go figure.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Hey hey.

There is (was) an ACT Metaknight player, Nanda, beat me with wiimote + nunchuck.
However, that may just be a reflection of how bad I am.

Also Pre-meet at mine. Brawl/Melee setups. Etc.
Depends when it was. Nanda's beaten Attila before from memory, so it's nothing to lose sleep over.

Hai Aero.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah it wasnt that you were bad vyse, nanda was amazing and has beaten me in tourney before.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Ok guys, I have managed to get minor sponsership tied down for the upcoming santasmash with Gametraders. There will be prizes including Mario Kart 3ds likely for first place. So bring your 'A' game and win the extra prizes. If this tourney goes well, and they like what we are doing, they may be interested in sponsering even more in the future.

I have tried to get in contact with Lansmash organisers to get gametraders on the lansmash wagon, but no one will get back to me. Vyse is there any chance you can put a word in to the higher ups about getting gametraders more involved? I really don't want to waste this opportunity.

Also I am housing Jesmo as far as I know, Zydro are you staying the night at mine and doing the bus home thing again?

zApollo

Smash Ace
Ok guys, I have managed to get minor sponsership tied down for the upcoming santasmash with Gametraders. There will be prizes including Mario Kart 3ds likely for first place. So bring your 'A' game and win the extra prizes. If this tourney goes well, and they like what we are doing, they may be interested in sponsering even more in the future.

I have tried to get in contact with Lansmash organisers to get gametraders on the lansmash wagon, but no one will get back to me. Vyse is there any chance you can put a word in to the higher ups about getting gametraders more involved? I really don't want to waste this opportunity.

Also I am housing Jesmo as far as I know, Zydro are you staying the night at mine and doing the bus home thing again?
Good work on getting sponsorship, hopefully it brings more publicity as well!

zydron 342

Smash Apprentice
The far away land of None of Your Business
Yes thanks if that will work well with you, and if im not being of any inconvenience.

Matt, I'll bring my cards so we can have a rematch, also im trying out a new warrior deck to try and rival your WATT deck, although i think you'll simply just run over it, like my other deck. *sigh*

Also, great work on the sponsorship. Nothin quite like working up the hype :awesome:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer

I'll speak to JB tomorrow.

Remastered

Smash Lord
No trouble zydro, the couch is yours :)

@Apollo: My goal is always to help the scene grow, so after this event, I want to use gametraders stores to hold flyers for our tournaments. Bigger attendance means bigger prizes!

@Vyse: TY, and why you not on LoL last night :/ ?

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
HYPE MATCH!!!!! Clash of the titans!

Blllllaaaaaaaadddddeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! vs Bacon Creator! Who will emerge victories? Stay tuned.

Remastered

Smash Lord
If anyone annoys you BC, like BLLLAAAADDDDEEEE for instance, I will fold them up and tuck them neatly away for you. Although this Bacon Creator name is catchy as hell and I love it :)

Top Bottom