• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saturday Dec. 6 -- Fight Night! I'm the Host, you're the Champions

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Taking Place Saturday Dec 6 (EST Evening-Night hours)

Hey all, I regularly run events where I host matches between players. King-of-the-Room style. If you lose two matches, you get subbed out for the next player. We keep fighting Fight Club style.

It's a fun sparring event that brings people together and puts the players in the spotlight. How so? Because I'm your host! I'll be commentating and uploading the matches to youtube. It's matchmaking with a twist.

So add me in-game: CCOBBS

Join my room and let's get this crazy train out of the station. A great sparring event to attend if you're not looking for a huge time investment like a Tournament, but still want to kick people's butts and value having recorded footage of said butt-kicking.

I announce when I'm doing these events on www.reddit.com/r/smashconnect, but I can post such info here as well if the mods are alright with it.

RULES:

1v1, no items
3 stocks

Stages:

Final Destination

Battlefield

SmashVille

Town and City

Delfino Plaza

Castle Siege

Kongo Jungle 64

etc etc - the legal variety. Common sense = good stuff

Last edited:

Apple Jaxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaxvex
3DS FC
3566-1709-4610
Sounds cool, I'm game!

Are you streaming as well?

Conda

Sounds cool, I'm game!

Are you streaming as well?
I'll be recording at 60fps and uploading to youtube. This will be happening tomorrow night, hopefully more people show interest! Tell your friends :)

Conda

Also, fun fact:

Whenever you see me hosting a room, you're free to join! I will begin hosting 1v1s regularly and recording+commentating them. Add me @ CCOBBS on your Wii U if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of.

Make sure you put your best foot forward and are playing at your peak potential! My lobbies are going to be a place for very skilled players to battle each other. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

WyvernLord

Smash Cadet
NNID
WyvernLord
3DS FC
0860-3366-4038
What timezone is this room in?
Cause it sounds like fun and I'd like to join but Australian times are so jank

Conda

Australia would likely have too much lag, not sure it'd work. Can't wait for replay sharing!

Top Bottom