• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sauc3's Birthday Tournament :: January 23rd (London, ON)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I plan to catch the bus that leaves at 8:30 and arrives at 10:50 because I don't have alternatives.

On Sunday I'll need to be at the Greyhound station at 10:30.

If people can help me with that, I'd be very grateful ^.^

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
I plan to catch the bus that leaves at 8:30 and arrives at 10:50 because I don't have alternatives.

On Sunday I'll need to be at the Greyhound station at 10:30.

If people can help me with that, I'd be very grateful ^.^
I can pick you up on Saturday.

Not 100% confirmed if I'm staying Saturday night, but if I am I can probably drive you on Sunday too.

idea

Smash Master
i will be going with him too. hope your car has room for three people! unlike those...crazy.........i dunno man, it's almost 5 am.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i will be going with him too. hope your car has room for three people! unlike those...crazy.........i dunno man, it's almost 5 am.
Alright.

Our bus leaves at 8:30. We need to be at 610 Bay Street before then so we can pick up the tickets. Bring photo ID (make sure you also have your YorkU card in addition to Government issued ID). We've set a password for picking the tickets up, I'll PM it to you. We also need the reference number, which I will also send to you.

You get to 610 Bay by walking to Bay Street from Dundas Station.

idea

Smash Master
okay, so am i meeting you at 610 bay street, or inside bay station?

and for the ref# and password, i guess i'm the backup for those, then? in case you somehow forget to write them down or something.

my wallet has my yorkU card and driver's license in it at all times.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's not Bay Station, it's Dundas & Bay.

You need to get to Dundas Station and walk from there.

610 Bay Street is at the intersection of Dundas and Bay.

idea

Smash Master
okay, acidile, i don't think kirbykaze or i have a cellphone...can you meet us at the greyhound station at 10:50? (and thanks in advance)

sauc3

Smash Lord
man I just woke up and I can say ... today is gunna be interesting haha, safe trip david and kyle, see ya soon

Top Bottom