• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Presentz: ~The Alphamale Biweekliez!~ ' Next Date: TBA MELEEE!

What's your vote for Bimonthly name?

• The Alphamale Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Unleash Your Madnan!! Bimonthlies

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Adnan DOES HATE getting stroked

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • *insert the name of some seriously gay club + Chocolate *****es*

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bug~

Smash Ace
This aint about melee or brawl anymore, its getting personal. When I said I would stop..you see 4 more posts after mine calling me back to say something and I will..I wont take any **** from noone.

If you feel you have the balls to say it in my face IRL then go for it and see what your in for, but for now obviously this is just tension heating up into everyones body.

I will stop right now but if I see another post after mine that will drag me back in here then it wont stop which will be unfortunate.

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol, you dont know **** about me..warm reception? you think you can kick my ***..talking **** over the internet..is that all you got
And you're doing any different? lol....

Edit after seeing your post: We're supposed to be scared of some high school kid? You make me laugh, lol. I can't believe you're playing the "I want the last word" game. Of course it's getting personal, you're a joke. Joke life, rather.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Let it die, you guys don't even play the same games so I have no idea where all this competitive agression is from.

Anyways...... Rae come to the Niagra tournament on the 31st!

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I gota quick question, I have been looking for some tournaments in the GTA and I found one for May 31, but the link is out of date.. any news on when the next tourney would be? plz/thx :s

D.B

Smash Ace
We have a bunch of biweeklies you can check out on the Canada forums, or just check the tournament section. Although I think there is one on may 31st in Niagara

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I gota quick question, I have been looking for some tournaments in the GTA and I found one for May 31, but the link is out of date.. any news on when the next tourney would be? plz/thx :s
it all depends on if your a brawl player or melee player. after that one of us will be able to inform you on when the next tournament is.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
There's a tournament calendar thread. Check it out. Also nice to have new people around, and I have to say I'm really ashamed of the community right now considering we've just got a new member walk in. Good job guys.

Anyway Bug...I am really dissapointed. I respected you, and I thought you were a nice guy.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
for melee, go check out smashturbation or pm one of the mods and they can give you more info.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
since I will be hosting tourneys melee/brawl so if its possible, just put this behind you and lets move on to just playing the game. I dont want beef going on at anyone elses tourneys or mine so imma just let this go by as it is and die out..whether you want to put it behind you is your choice not mine.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Let it die, you guys don't even play the same games so I have no idea where all this competitive agression is from.

Anyways...... Rae come to the Niagra tournament on the 31st!
QFT

....and for god sakes you guys better not act like this at my tournament. I hope you guys are just hiding behind the internet because quite frankly, wtclan and bug. You are both very wrong.

KirbyKaze and D.B definitely know what they are talking about. They are both highly experienced melee players and also very respectable in the community. BUT in the end it's all a matter of opinion!

They play melee because they like it more than brawl, we play brawl because we like it more than melee (so to speak.) Just leave everyones choices the way they are and play the **** game you like to play. They are two different competitive scenes and you're going to have to respect that. Melee players aren't just magically going to switch to brawl because its "new" and "changing." They are going to stick with melee because they like the noticeable hitstun, speedy gameplay and huge combo's.

Just everyone keep your **** cool.

May 31st *****es.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
QFT

....and for god sakes you guys better not act like this at my tournament. I hope you guys are just hiding behind the internet because quite frankly, wtclan and bug. You are both very wrong.

KirbyKaze and D.B definitely know what they are talking about. They are both highly experienced melee players and also very respectable in the community. BUT in the end it's all a matter of opinion!

They play melee because they like it more than brawl, we play brawl because we like it more than melee (so to speak.) Just leave everyones choices the way they are and play the **** game you like to play. They are two different competitive scenes and you're going to have to respect that. Melee players aren't just magically going to switch to brawl because its "new" and "changing." They are going to stick with melee because they like the noticeable hitstun, speedy gameplay and huge combo's.

Just everyone keep your **** cool.

May 31st *****es.
ummm is the tourney on the 31st Melee or Brawl? or is it both? :|

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
bug is me lol ..I can respect opinions on games but what I dont respect are random barge ins between two people having a legitimate arguement over attacks from characters. When ppl interupt and engage in the argue, it makes it an uneven fight and arguement.

What I am referring to is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK00 View Post
lol me? get down? to listenin to switchblades infinite b/s? yah rite.

@switchblade: lemme expose u right now...
has anyone every watch this guy play his **** rob? i read his **** like a 1 pg book with only 3 words. dude i can expose your every movement right here and now...
- short up n-air
> if whiffs rollback > if opponent follows = d-smash
> if whiffs rollback > if opponent doesnt follow = beyblade / beam
> if connects follow up with combo

that above mention is more then 90% of what you do and you do nothing special. you need to learn how to play on instinct and not by a play book.
you make no sense. if that worked on everyone but two people at this thing, why the hell would he have any reason to NOT do that?

if nair spam and roll --> d-smash/projectile ***** everything but a few characters why wouldn't he abuse it?

instinct is overrated. if he has a strat that works with near 90% consistency then there's literally no reason to stop doing it until the other dude starts countering it.

then this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK00 View Post
*****in? who the *** r u? that cannot work on everyone. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ABUSE AND THE OPPONENT KNOWS ITS COMIN

bak off me homo
Lol...Newb

Niko_K

Smash Master
. I dont want beef going on at anyone elses tourneys or mine so imma just let this go by as it is and die out..whether you want to put it behind you is your choice not mine.
I believe you should stick to your word. Hope I see you on the 31st!

ummm is the tourney on the 31st Melee or Brawl? or is it both? :|
At this point the tourney on the 31st is exclusively Brawl unless I have enough setups to do both.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
bug is me lol ..I can respect opinions on games but what I dont respect are random barge ins between two people having a legitimate arguement over attacks from characters. When ppl interupt and engage in the argue, it makes it an uneven fight and arguement.
welcome to the internet.

when you post an argument or opinion on a public forum then you will have people interject their own opinions.

fyi if this was a private conversation that they absolutely needed guarded from outside opinion they would have done it over pm or msn or whatever.

wtclanDOTcom

Smash Apprentice
w/e, its over..u win..i dont want to fight anymore.. i just wanna play brawl and goto the tourneys to enjoy myself and have a good time.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Unfortunately, walking away doesn't solve anything. Animosity will still exist because there's no one on Earth who can take trolling nonchalantly.

if you want it to be over then avoid snide comments like "go off and celebrate"

I.B

Smash Lord
welcome to the internet.

when you post an argument or opinion on a public forum then you will have people interject their own opinions.

fyi if this was a private conversation that they absolutely needed guarded from outside opinion they would have done it over pm or msn or whatever.
QFT, *****es.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jesus guys, Bug/wtclan is a good guy, he's cool, he's never played melee, and if he did he'd not say what he is saying. In other words, he is speaking ignorance and you guys know it yet you guys want to exploit it for fun. Think of this, do you guys want to go to an event and have fun with the games you guys train to own at or do you guys want to go back home with bruises on your faces cause of some bull**** posts on a forum. Guys, this community pwns and it should stick like that. What the **** do these games gotta do with our lives, these games are not our future, they are entertainment or a hobby. So guys, let's chill and beat each other in our games rather than fists or threats.

And yeah, melee owns! We know, he doesn't. In other words, he missed out on an amazing ****ing kickass game, right there is his punishment. Eventually he'll leanr himself that bralw is gay in the sense that a noob who played the game for an hour will come by and own him which will open his eyes at the ridiculous casual-friendly, no skill gap, game mechanics of brawl. ( Still, the game is good in its own way)

Last words, May 31st will be the SHHHIITTT! OWN!

D.B

Smash Ace
20-30 mins
1 hour = m2k skill in brawl

Seriously though the reason we're mad is that he first of all took something I was joking lightly about into about 4 pages of arguments and spams. Arguments about the game are fine and all they help people understand it better but for some reason it got personal with this idiot, the only other person we argued personally was ichida (you had to be here) who was banned from tournaments. He shouldn't be talking like he has everyones respect and that he's amazing

MDK00

Smash Ace
@kirbykaze: if u think that the pattern i mentioned before is entirely safe, AND the opponent knows its comin ur the dumbfuk. how can something you know is goin to happen be safe? if i know my opponent is going to do a n-air in my face obviously im goin to shield grab him. how the hell is that safe? but ur rite if it works on the opponent ur facin by all means do it but i mean thats why **** like this happen...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ixfoP71b1oQ

im sorry but the finer brawl players will not lose to some1 who keeps doin the same thing over and over you need to watch your opponents movements and act accordingly

go ahead and call me a dumbfuk on the internet, but i'd really like to see how brave u r and call me a dumbfuk to my face... then you'll definitely get the worst of me...

if u ever decide to pick up brawl competitively, get at me, i'll be the first person to rob u in a money match quick...

@nate: if i can find my way up there i'll reach, but right now it's look pretty bleak.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yo Rae! Its not actually very bleak at all, So far toronto has two cars going...
One of them is Bug and co!
Its gonna be big.

Also, I need to talk to you about being a panelist for the pr that we'll be making afterwards... So it'll also be an important tournament for that too.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo Rae! Its not actually very bleak at all, So far toronto has two cars going...
One of them is Bug and co!
Its gonna be big.

Also, I need to talk to you about being a panelist for the pr that we'll be making afterwards... So it'll also be an important tournament for that too.
oh really! i'll talk to bug about that then.

we'll talk about the panelist thing on msn or something.

D.B

Smash Ace
Rae man relax he was saying if its working on alot of people besides you and a few others he doesn't have a reason to stop because its winning through most people, and its their fault they can't catch on. You were smart you caught on and won and gratz.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Rae man relax he was saying if its working on alot of people besides you and a few others he doesn't have a reason to stop because its winning through most people, and its their fault they can't catch on. You were smart you caught on and won and gratz.
im kool... but him callin me a dumbfuk was completely unnecessary.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Calling him a homo was completely unnecessary too, thanks.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo MDk, you coming with bug and I? Nice! Or even with minus, no problem, just come man!! Yo, that loud voice gotta be there! LOLOL.

And if you do, I'm going to harass you for some recordings so I can learn more ****.

Top Bottom