• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

saviour of emblemn country: a real look into marth

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
Marth. A character that is so good. He has journeyed from hyruke to the mushroom kingdom. Many of you probly ask
"how"
Well, hes in smash bros, you silly gooses. I really like marth. The dimenaions of his wavedash to his beautiful grace. In fact, hes a lot like a swan. Thats the nickname i give him in his white suit. Here are some other nicknameds for marths:
white suit: swan, wedding dress
red: blood, rage
green: envy, destroying, colliding, crap, parts
Black: evil,

See all the diferent personalities marth has? This is wjhy if you not ready all using marth, do so now. Anywy, lets move ont o base od giude: His moves

Moves:

Lets start out with his grabs:

grabs:

Up grab: really good. Sets up combos. only use if you good. If you bad, you will SD, which isnt good. Rememver, you want to graze the top of the ontrol stick, to get ready for your next move. Imagine yourself as evil king ganondorf. ou have an axe in your hane, and you just beat your gerudo wife and children ( yes he does it i know it bad but no stippoing this eveil hgame character). What are you going to do next to beat her so she hurt more.
I remmeber when my child picked up weed. I punched him until the face, so he was ltying on the floor, crying. I told him to do ten push ups. He couldnt, so i smack him some more I in jail now. Or the time my wife inored me. I was sitting, typing someything and playing solitaire, when i felt hungry.
" lawrence" i said to her"
" get me 5 kilograms of chicken and a beer".
She didnt respond. She maid me get up, to beat her. It took upi half the energy. There I was, no longer sitting on my ***, and she was n ground. " thanks alot"/

Just imagine your beating someone, and you do really well with his up grab. Moving on

dont use otger grabs. They suck!@!1!!!

MOves 2

A moves

Instead, i suggest u use c-stick It is always easier and more powreful. I rotate c-stick really fast. Really good.

B-moves
I have confesion: I dont like his b-moves. ALl same. Dont use b down, it do nothing, kinda lki juglypufs rest. Silly. His b sideways makes him look like broadway, so do that and youll be in grease ( lol, ust kidding, but funny, right?).

Up b is his only reovery move, unless you do my secret combo. B sie side side, then up. You need to time it. This why I marth ro, not many peiple gfood t marth recovering so use this.

shiled breaker:
This sucks. Only use to beat wife. Other then that bad

Wavedashing:
Marth has good wavedash, but wavedashing is preety pointless. It to noob. Cos people can wavedash and np greet hit. So ont uae it or yo cheep, I remmeber watching germ wavedash,. Germ noob, me pro. Remmeber that kids ( lol, you guys arent kids, i joke).

ruinning: awesome spped. I lo9ve the way that he so swab like,. Tou know the red hhot chili peppers made their singer antoine the swan, cos unit was curved aparentyl. Also their guitarist could ou his unit toghether to make it look like a pumpkin. anyway, point is run:"

That end of atacking. Lets show u some combos now.

Combo 1
jujmp, c stick down ( i tihnk they call it spike, so youll be like sting ( get it )). the bup. This owns them everytime, especialy bowser, cos they laggy.

Combo 2
a,a,a,a,a,a,a,aa,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,a,aa,
Pwned!

Combio 3

aaaaaab up grab dash, dash, c c c c cc ccc, shield breaker
If yuou pull this off you vett all chicks in la

Allright, bow lets do some character match ups

Mario, Luigi, Doctor Stupid.
these guys easy, just a couple of c-stick moves and they all dead! HAHAHAHAHA

Ganon Capt flacon
These guys stupid, i have friend who plays Falcon and all he use is falcon kick, it piss me off, so just pull his controller out and then while he crying use c-stick and pwn him! HAhAHA

Ice Climbers
These guys are waste of space on game, just use all the combos I tell you about and you win.

Jiggs
Jiggs a dumba$$, you win everytime.

Kirby
Kirby piece of crap, he can fly though so watch out, just use c-stick and you win!

Ness
my frined play Ness, but no problem because we can use the c-stick (he too dumb to figure out) and you win.

Link Kid link
No one plays them excpt Germ (who is noob btw) so you won't have to face them.if you hav to cos frienbd choose, stick to combos i give you! and c sriockj.n

Pit
I don't know about these guys because I never unlock them, but they can't be invincible right? so ust stick to amazing combos give you.

Sonic Tails.
If they exist they must suck, don't worry

Sheik
Bad you lose, if your friend choose them just beat them to crap

Pikachu Pichu
Anyone who eats poo should be easy

Peach
she woman, therefor you beat easy (just like wife lol)

Samus/Megaman
Im not sure which oine it is, but they hard good luck

Fox falco
you beat dog and bird, they have gun so watch out, it painful. Stay real close like when I beat little children

bowser
he so slow! bur powerful, and he scare me so i close i eyes when i play him. Just keep c-sticking. It work

Mew2
Mewtwo incredible. I once played guy, i lose, so i mthrow wife t him. I won then co he concusion!!!! Sowhhen playiing mew2, if single, erm.....c-stick right!!!!

I forget other guys, I add more later but now i get drunk and play wigh my beautiful new girlfriend.n

hope you found this useful! :)

AS Money

Smash Lord
you were drunk previouse to this post right

Lol this is the best marth guide in 3 or 4 years to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom