• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB. Revolution is now recruiting!!!!

Mr.Yoshi

Smash Rookie
A new Team. It's called Smash Bros. Revolution.

If you want to join, Fill the following application:

1.Username:
2.What Kind of Textures hacks can you make? (it can be Characters,Stages,Music,Items,PSA hacks, and etc.)
3.Example of work. (Website,forums,anywhere.)
4.Your Best Texture.
5.Your email address.
6. MSN?
Just 4 simple things u have to answer.
PM or comment me when you finished the application.
Please & Thank you

1Zero99Lucia5

Smash Cadet

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
No matter how interested i am in joining, ima stick to just epic smash bros gt., also i would suggest removing links that lead to hacking teams and hacking websites. do that before the mod appears! (we all know which one!)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
only the ones that install/discuss homebrew are disallowed...stuff like texture sites and teams are 100% OK

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
So apparently, you're not allowed to post links about the Homebrew Channel on a site about HBC hacking? ... :dizzy:
well, the site isnt about HBC hacking, its about brawl, and were just in the smash workshop section. and you dont even need hbc anymore to do this.now lets get back on topic~!

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
It'd be nice to now more about this. Are you just texture hacking? Or model edits, maybe? Cause so far I've made a couple of stages(though one is just about unplayable).

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Hmm...alright, I guess I'll try out:

1. BrawlShifter
2. Textures, Stage Textures, Music, Movesets, Menu Text and etc, Model swapping of Characters, stages, items, etc (soon to be Model Creating), Animation creating, and some others.
3. I don't have very many pics out there, but here are some of my best character so far. Look about just less then halfway down the page.
4. Don't know if its considered a texture, but the Drifloon in the last link, when he's finished.
5. brawlshifter@aol.com.
6. Don't have one.

Mr.Yoshi

Smash Rookie
Hmm...alright, I guess I'll try out:

1. BrawlShifter
2. Textures, Stage Textures, Music, Movesets, Menu Text and etc, Model swapping of Characters, stages, items, etc (soon to be Model Creating), Animation creating, and some others.
3. I don't have very many pics out there, but here are some of my best character so far. Look about just less then halfway down the page.
4. Don't know if its considered a texture, but the Drifloon in the last link, when he's finished.
5. brawlshifter@aol.com.
6. Don't have one.
Alright you're in nice models.

Top Bottom