• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
SRK - I'm picking up a character to deal with your DK. Seriously lol that was whack.
Gish - Good **** going to game 5 then gaying me on Rainbow Cruise. I'm also picking up a character for this reason (and also learning Rainbow Cruise)
G - Jungle Japes counters me. Seriously.
KiF - You got this.
Warp - Looking forward to teams next weekend at WCSL.
Leon - Arbok can't hit me with wrap that many times fool it has terrible accuracy. Anyways I sleep again.
Dante - Yeah I'm from norcal lol. Am I that socal now? I used to say hella when I first came to school down there.
Fancyplants/everyone else - Thanks for coming/sorry for the ****ty venue (although I'd say it was a pretty decent last-second tourney)/it will be better.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
hey wait a minute junk. in the original SB monthlies thread you said that monthlies would include brawl, melee and 64. Now it's just Brawl? I can help run the melee side if people show up. I've done it before.

∫unk

Smash Master
Well I'm only running brawl.

No one plays me in 64 :(

Melee I'm fine having if people are interested. I wish there was a way I could enter free for melee since there's no way I'm winning (maybe like Edrees' no entry fee if you go with a low-tier the whole tournament?)

R00R

Smash Journeyman
****... back when I went to sbcc there were only 2 other really good smashers.
Does Matt Greenfield play with you guys? He mained Fox and jigs in melee.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
****... back when I went to sbcc there were only 2 other really good smashers.
Does Matt Greenfield play with you guys? He mained Fox and jigs in melee.
haha. I played that guy at the first tourney we held at san marcos high school last year. he was really good back then. haven't seen him since though. :/

∫unk

Smash Master
lol Dante since you're running the thing I was asking you if I could enter melee just for ****s and giggles with... Pichu or someone of similar ability.

Lovage

Smash Hero
well tell that punk david to get a car (does he have one?) and start going to tournies

I SAW POTENTIAL IM TELLIN YA

DanteFox

Smash Champion
lol Dante since you're running the thing I was asking you if I could enter melee just for ****s and giggles with... Pichu or someone of similar ability.
sure junk

well tell that punk david to get a car (does he have one?) and start going to tournies

I SAW POTENTIAL IM TELLIN YA
lol David doesn't have a car and I don't know when he plans to get one. Oh and i'm pretty sure David's better now than before. You can find out the next time you play him. ;)

∫unk

Smash Master
Dante you should really talk to G about what works with jiggz and what doesn't.

Cause I think G does a little better overall but you're better vs. GW

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Dante you should really talk to G about what works with jiggz and what doesn't.

Cause I think G does a little better overall but you're better vs. GW
Did G enter the Brawl tournament? I saw him there but he was just sitting around. I could talk to him, but last time I played him, we were fairly even, and I've improved since then. Plus I just play brawl jiggs like I do melee jiggs, but with more pound/rollout.

edit: and less rest lol.

here are the characters I ****: falco, ROB, DDD, Ganondorf, fox kinda,
the chars I mostly get ***** by: pika, G&W, marth, lucario
characters I **** but out gay me: snake lol. (that u tilt makes all the difference in the world)

∫unk

Smash Master
yeah you're way better than before

g got a little better too i played him sunday

i think it's cause i made fun of him for just spamming roll all the time

he johns too much about his character though

i don't complain when i play ike except when certain samus' ghey me with a good keep away game

if i'm focused the matchup is about the ratio (65:35 i think) if i jump into the **** rollout/rest/gimp/charge smash near the edge then it's anyones game :p

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Be honest Junk. Lay it on me (I don't care I don't really take Brawl very seriously): Who, in your educated brawl opinion, is the better jiggs, me or G?

(ok I kinda care, or I obviously wouldn't be asking, and brawl's fun for ****** with jiggs at least, so I guess I kinda take it seriously, just not as much as melee lol.)

Plus if you say it's him, it'll just give me a reason to prove you wrong. :p

R00R

Smash Journeyman
haha. I played that guy at the first tourney we held at san marcos high school last year. he was really good back then. haven't seen him since though. :/
Hes an awesome guy, and was way good at smash.

He really helped push me to get better back when we played all the time, Im pretty sure Id **** him now though. =P

∫unk

Smash Master
i honestly have no idea lol it would be close definitely go to game 3 in a tourney match you should moneymatch him when we get back

did you play jho/julian at the tourney? i guess he ***** g all the time so if you beat him...

you do cross over aerials, n-air, and rest better but he grabs, b-air, and gimps better XD

Park Warpstatus (goes to Cal Poly) is from Modesto you should hit him up

DanteFox

Smash Champion
i honestly have no idea lol it would be close definitely go to game 3 in a tourney match you should moneymatch him when we get back

did you play jho/julian at the tourney? i guess he ***** g all the time so if you beat him...

you do cross over aerials, n-air, and rest better but he grabs, b-air, and gimps better XD

Park Warpstatus (goes to Cal Poly) is from Modesto you should hit him up
will work on my gimping then. :p

ps who does jho main?

∫unk

Smash Master
uhh pit main and secondary pokemon trainer i think

from now on on the way to tournies i will have a wii/tv in my car for the ppl in the backseat to warm up on :d

if i was made of money i would have the headrests each have a screen that was synched so you can just look forward to play but i think the tv would sit awkwardly in the middle as of right now

DanteFox

Smash Champion
ok then I didn't play him, but I **** poke trainer and I can hold my own against pit. Infact, one of the reasons I chose jiggs as my main in brawl was because, at the time, everyone on the brawl boards was complaining about how overpowered and unbeatable pit was when played well ( lol I doubt anyone would say that anymore). So when I was playing jiggs I noticed that he could just duck under most spam. Thus, my anti brawl, anti spam main was born.

∫unk

Smash Master
most of us are pretty good just lack tourney experience... we just started travelling 2 weeks ago lol

but me gish and warp went to more tournies the past 10 days han anyone in socal (i think...) smash fest + 3 tournies on finals week XD

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Jun, edit the topic title so smash only has one a. Then put some funny quote or saying afterwards so we can be cool like the other threads.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
nintendo did a good job with the 3 starter pokemon
because they all started cute but got progressively more HARDxCORE
to the point where they were so beastly looking that it was an obvious choice that gary would pick charizard cuz they are both evil and mean but my venusaur is just plain cool looking. but then you talk to you friend who picked a different one and you realize that they are all equally tough looking

∫unk

Smash Master
i have a tv and a wii set up in my car now

i thought ivysaur in the original pokemon was ugly as ****

did anyone else only level up one guy? that's what i did LOL too lazy to catch and train other ones

joeplicate

Smash Master
dude of course that's what everybody did

I had my level 67 charizard at the end of victory road, I don't think anybody was more than 35

I read in my strategy guide that moltres sucked, so I killed him with my charizard to get more experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom