• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
He also placed ninth at the 22-man bi-weekly.

KillerPOS, you crutch on MK there?

Get at me.
Your tourney wasn't even a Bi-weekly and you had less people so what exactly are you trying to prove?

I'll MM you anytime.

Oh and it looks like I have to make my FB private.... thats sad guys it really is. I should have expected you guys to be as low as to stalk me. You call me a internet nerd but you hunt down my real name and look up my Facebook.

I'm truly sickened by your actions.

Oh and wtf are these fan sites your talking about? And deviant art isn't mine... I don't do art.

Now **** off and quit bothering me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
at the md/va circuit championships this weekend, the grand finals was ninjalink vs. neo, and from what I know that should be ROB vs. Marth

if vids go up you should give them a watch stockfield and learn from both players

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
Your tourney wasn't even a Bi-weekly and you had less people so what exactly are you trying to prove?

I'll MM you anytime.

Oh and it looks like I have to make my FB private.... thats sad guys it really is. I should have expected you guys to be as low as to stalk me. You call me a internet nerd but you hunt down my real name and look up my Facebook.

Oh and wtf are these fan sites your talking about? And deviant art isn't mine... I don't do art.

The ****ing anger! Ahhhh **** this! Just got ***** by Stockfield and now I think I'm a hoe

Stockfield

Smash Champion
at the md/va circuit championships this weekend, the grand finals was ninjalink vs. neo, and from what I know that should be ROB vs. Marth

if vids go up you should give them a watch stockfield and learn from both players
That's awesome, Ninjalink is one of my favorite ROB players so I have to see that.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

I'll MM you anytime.

i didnt know you had an FB. i dont have one and you cant find people without one. I was just kind of making stuff up as i went.

You disclosed all that information during your time in FA. I was asking around from people who remembered what a human piece of waste you are.

you want us to quit bothering you? you came into our thread to make fun of us.

No one talks **** about my friends and just walks away with no consequences.

next time maybe you wont bust balls, you ****ty, sad little boy.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
i didnt know you had an FB. i dont have one and you cant find people without one. I was just kind of making stuff up as i went.

You disclosed all that information during your time in FA. I was asking around from people who remembered what a human piece of waste you are.

you want us to quit bothering you? you came into our thread to make fun of us.

No one talks **** about my friends and just walks away with no consequences.

next time maybe you wont bust balls, you ****ty, sad little boy.
Maybe you should care less about what people on the internet say about me? None of them know me and you sure as hell don't know me. So where the hell did you get that picture from then huh?

Don't **** with me you don't know what your getting yourself into.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Maybe you should care less about what people on the internet say about me? None of them know me and you sure as hell don't know me. So where the hell did you get that picture from then huh?

Don't **** with me you don't know what your getting yourself into.
at the end of the day killer you just another college kid with bad skin who is really bad at wow and thinks he knows the meta game.

go ahead, GET.AT.ME

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
at the end of the day killer you just another college kid with bad skin who is really bad at wow and thinks he knows the meta game.

go ahead, GET.AT.ME
And who do you think you are? You think your someone special? Hate to tell you this bro but your just 1 little person. At least I have a career lined up that will make me over 100k within the first few years. Thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Oh and I don't really care about being "good" at wow. Perhaps I just enjoy the game for what it is... which is not a competitive game. I play SSB much more seriously than WoW and COD even more than that.

I also enjoy hanging out with friends while you "high handed raiders" stay inside.

Got anything else to say?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
And who do you think you are? You think your someone special? Hate to tell you this bro but your just 1 little person. At least I have a career lined up that will make me over 100k within the first few years. Thats all that matters at the end of the day.

Oh and I don't really care about being "good" at wow. Perhaps I just enjoy the game for what it is... which is not a competitive game. I play SSB much more seriously than WoW and COD even more than that.

I also enjoy hanging out with friends while you "high handed raiders" stay inside.

Got anything else to say?
Well, BRO. lets see. IMHO your ****ing job dosent define who you are. the amount of money in your wallet dosent define who you are. But ive got no qualms with you doing something useful with your self. it would be the first time. your cynical, annoying, unbearable, you insult people as if the abilty to use a controller or a keyboard makes you more of a man.

oh and i dont raid ***.

im Strictly pvp. I raid when ive got nothing better to do when your mom is sucking my ****.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
oh and unlike you i have friends that are my friends because they like my personality, not because ill help them finish in the money in doubles.

Kale, being my best friend, can tell you all about how bad i am at doubles, though ;)

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
oh and unlike you i have friends that are my friends because they like my personality, not because ill help them finish in the money in doubles.

Kale, being my best friend, can tell you all about how bad i am at doubles, though ;)
Yeah Flamingo is def my friend because I help him make money sure. I've only known him since we were 5 and I'm pretty sure SSB wasn't out yet.

Good try though. We just happen to be good at Smash.

and PvP in WoW is a waste of time.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yeah Flamingo is def my friend because I help him make money sure. I've only known him since we were 5 and I'm pretty sure SSB wasn't out yet.

Good try though. We just happen to be good at Smash.

and PvP in WoW is a waste of time.
well, i will retract my earlier statement as someone had told me that was the case.

fair enough.

dosent change how ****ty you are by yourself.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
im not homophobic its just that u sounded like u wanted to suck my **** right then and it was throwing off my game
Totally sig worthy...hahahaha

@ Khai, I had a joke but....I forgot -- BTW your Asian epicness shines like the dirt underneath my nutsacks

Khai's UBER Cool...mos def! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom