• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I'll be there...

wait.... lol

Man, i have yet to get into a single tourney. My cities smash scene is worse than SC, lol

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Most defiantly....

So, if Snapp and Devin plan to go to WaBa let ya boy know ~ I got some money and would like to go do the Melee event there

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Melee is a good game.

I've been working on Fox, because he's just SO gay. I realized what I've been doing wrong. Nair, shine, grab, Uair, and Usmash are the only moves you EVER need to use.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lol...Well, I made plans on Sunday thinking the tourney was Saturday. But It's nothing special so I'm pretty sure I'm comming.

What do you want to give me?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I want to come and play melee, But I'm not entering a tournament right now, much less a Brawl tournament. >.>

Stingerrrrrrrs. What's up.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Jman Justin, I thought you were going into the military, bro?
I am...

As of now, i scored ****ed near a perfect on my ASVAB pre test, so i have to go to Chicago, and do my testing one day, get a free night at the hotel on the AF, (**** yea) and do my physical the next.

Janurary 2nd - Febuary, i leave :/

I get 1 week sometime between 2months and 4 months, and i get to travel and get my affairs in order. Im gonna see when that is, and im highly considering stopping back in SC for some smash b4 i head out.

I'll keep ya guys posted, but it wont be till march or later 2010, get at me

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I am...

As of now, i scored ****ed near a perfect on my ASVAB pre test, so i have to go to Chicago, and do my testing one day, get a free night at the hotel on the AF, (**** yea) and do my physical the next.

Janurary 2nd - Febuary, i leave :/

I get 1 week sometime between 2months and 4 months, and i get to travel and get my affairs in order. Im gonna see when that is, and im highly considering stopping back in SC for some smash b4 i head out.

I'll keep ya guys posted, but it wont be till march or later 2010, get at me
HellMother****ingYeah!!!!

I want to come and play melee, But I'm not entering a tournament right now, much less a Brawl tournament. >.>

Stingerrrrrrrs. What's up.
I'm planning to do a Melee event very soon...so hopefully you make it and others who love the game of Melee!

zCasanova

Smash Lord
'Sup mother ****ers, this ya boy Dnyce.

I just wanted to say that TheAmazingSnapple kicked major *** yesterday, got called out for it, then ate a #6 combo from Wendy's.

He's a ****ing beast.

He's going to take our monies today.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
'Sup mother ****ers, this ya boy Dnyce.

I just wanted to say that TheAmazingSnapple kicked major *** yesterday, got called out for it, then ate a #6 combo from Wendy's.

He's a ****ing beast.

He's going to take our monies today.
Say what?!?!?

not only that, but we can eat at Wendy's if you all want...

I live near that **** too! lol BTW ~ Where did you guys go yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom