• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
That 360 controller stayed in the cup-holder of one of the chairs on the top-left row all day.

Edit:

Apparently the power/component cables are mines—I'll get them when I get them.

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
By the way, Lopez, Mario thinks you have his controller and vice-versa- check your silver one, if you remember what it looks like? Mario's has an oval where the silver is worn off on the front side of the left grip.

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
Yeah hey laid it next mine and I was like which one is my controller? I asked around but nobody answered so picked one up and now I have mario's.What do we do now? Sorry mario

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I don't know about the 26th yet....it's looking like, not happening at all lol But who might come if I can do it....??

I would really like to know.....cuz I wanna give this stuff back lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I don't know about the 26th yet....it's looking like, not happening at all lol But who might come if I can do it....??

I would really like to know.....cuz I wanna give this stuff back lol
I would come, plus I luvvvv the title. :3

EDIT: TODAY IS A VERY VERY REVOLUTIONARY DAY FOR ALL THINGS KACKAME. Upon eating crabs about an hour ago. I was sitting with my parents and my little sister. I was, and still am, sick so I was coughing and eatin mah crabs and stuff. So I asked my dad "How far is Hickory from here" (I want to go to Stingerz place soon and on Feb. 6th for his tourney) And my dad asked "when is it." I tell him sometime after Christmas and he says "I dunno, you might have to find a ride" I WAS LIEK "OMG *cough* ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU'LL LET ME RIDE WITH *cough* SOMEONE?" Then he says "Depends on the person" I say "SERIOUSLY?" He said "Yeah, but depending on the person, like if it's...that guy DJ? He seems really cool, I'd let you ride with him" I was like "YEUHHH *cough* How about Devin?" He says, "Which one is Devin again?" I said "Brown hair, kinda a beard" he says "Oh yeah, I dunno" I said "He generally drives everywhere OOS and takes people with him" and he says "I'll have to talk to him"

TL;DR: My parents are letting me ride with mah SC peeps OOS!!!!!!!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
@ Brandon, I think we should make our own event, called "I'm gonna go take care of something, and when I get back, my tech skill will be better" and just play Melee and make fun talk for the duration of said event.

and y'know limit the entry to like, four of us.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
@ Brandon, I think we should make our own event, called "I'm gonna go take care of something, and when I get back, my tech skill will be better" and just play Melee and make fun talk for the duration of said event.

anddddddddd?

Vilt

Smash Lord
I'd like to get an apology out there to my SC peeps. Some vids got lost but I am having a hard time right now and I do not know an ETA on the vids from U MAD. Sorry about the wait.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'd like to get an apology out there to my SC peeps. Some vids got lost but I am having a hard time right now and I do not know an ETA on the vids from U MAD. Sorry about the wait.
T.T It's okay. Can you scavage anything?

my brother and I were gonna come to this one if you do it
Yay, a new person.

The Director

Smash Lord

We're actually planning an event like that. It's going to be called, "The REAL Banishment" where Brawl is banned.

Time and place TBA

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
anyone who's bored on saturday can come to my place instead for a smashfest :3
I'm going. (just got like 4000 people interested :p)

We're actually planning an event like that. It's going to be called, "The REAL Banishment" where Brawl is banned.

Time and place TBA
I would go if it didn't make me feel like I would be encouraging brawl haters.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Was there two events on two different days? Place? I didn't see any one in melée play in brawl and vice versa. Weird.

Waiting for the videos. I am bored at work and excited to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom