• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
We have walked up to the front ****ing desk with adam and had him ask how much it was to rent the theater for a single day.

They said that it was free but would require him to make a 100 Deposit.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I see.

Okay, thats it. Well that is true, if thats what you did.

It's funny, it wasn't all ways that way, since that is the case. I can drop the door fee

Honest.

I seriously didn't know that recently. I guessed I would have found out the next time I went in to do my thing

I'm sorry. for everything that has happened. and if you all feel cheated I never wanted to cheat anyone. And thats how I truly feel

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Another thing is if any of you had broken anything in there it would come out of my pocket.

Well, I just called. and you are right. No more door fee.

And if you and Devin all show up later on this month. I guess I owe you all something to make this right

I should have my refund check by then

zCasanova

Smash Lord
You don't owe us anything, just be straight-up with us from now on.

And, my offer still stands, I'll cover the deposit any time that you're able to get the venue outside of the normal bi-weeklies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yeah, no problem man

Door fee is scraped...

I truly was never lying...when I called she told me she forgot to metion it to me because I all ways pay on time -- I prolly would have found out this weekend

but now, if anything were to get broken, I'd really have to pay for it lol

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I just finished reading this thread.
I feel like I just watched some kid go home from school after getting in trouble, but the kid didn't know that his teacher called his parents before he got there...

"Son, we're going to give you a chance to be honest with us."

What the ****?

And DJ, if it's a $100 deposit, I still don't see what you've been paying for. I also love how the whole "$25" just flew out the window.
I hope you don't think anyone is buying this story 100%.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I feel like I just watched some kid go home from school after getting in trouble, but the kid didn't know that his teacher called his parents before he got there...

What the ****?

And DJ, if it's a $100 deposit, I still don't see what you've been paying for. I also love how the whole "$25" just flew out the window.
I hope you don't think anyone is buying this story 100%.

The deposits there, so that if anything is broken, they already have your money to pay for it.
I never made a deposit.

Until recently, the rule was $25 for every time you wanted to use the room...I never had to make a $100 deposit unless you count the one made by my mother to live in the complex to begin with (which I'm not exactly sure how much that was anyway)...but that goes for everything...

The Theater room. The workout room, and the pool. I don't know what I have to do for you to believe me, but thats really all I know.

I'm sorry you don't believe me Thunder. Never meant to let you all down -- And another thing, if something is broken, busted, or destroyed, it could cost more than just 100-bucks and a permanent ban from using the room (depending on the severity of the damage)

I'm glad the rule is different. Now I have nothing to worry about in terms of paying for anything -- and if I wanted to make money...I probably would have been more assertive with the venue fee before.

I never was because I truly didn't care (believe it or not). I only cared when I was beginning to run low on my own money to keep doing the event

Which, since I just got done helping my Cousin after his accident...I was low just a while ago and still am. I emptied my pockets for him and his issues due to his car wreck

Not Angry, just stating....but I COMPLETELY understand what your saying Thunder

I'm actually kinda happy you feel that way. It would feel weird if you all let something like this go so easily, although I'm being sincere

I told Devin and I'll tell you, I'll do whatever it takes to clean this mess up. I never meant nor planned any of this to happen/would happen. Nor were the intentions of what I was accused of.

Right now, it sounds like no one really wants to come and I understand if you don't...if thats what you wanna do. I can't stop you. All I can do is let you know, I do apologize for what this looks like. (even though it's not what it looks like at all. IMO-lawl)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I know, Kack. I look forward to seeing you.

I hope we can eventually put this little incident behind us.

And we can just go back to having fun.

But as long as they feel this way. Sincerity is all they will get from me.

No less. No more

BTW-This happened to me so much when I was little lol I used to be afraid to go home

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I never planned this drama Joe?!

I didn't realize this drama was going until after my **** happened. Then I got back on here

I got no text. No call. No letter. Nothing. Blissfully unaware. lol

This could have been avoided had I got some type of contact since I didn't have time to post since I cancelled the last one.

I would have responded immediately to it, had that been the case

Well. I'm free now. as in I have free time. I should be able to balance school and this until finals come around.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I never made a deposit.

Until recently, the rule was $25 for every time you wanted to use the room...I never had to make a $100 deposit unless you count the one made by my mother to live in the complex to begin with (which I'm not exactly sure how much that was anyway)...but that goes for everything...

The Theater room. The workout room, and the pool. I don't know what I have to do for you to believe me, but thats really all I know.

I'm sorry you don't believe me Thunder. Never meant to let you all down -- And another thing, if something is broken, busted, or destroyed, it could cost more than just 100-bucks and a permanent ban from using the room (depending on the severity of the damage)

I'm glad the rule is different. Now I have nothing to worry about in terms of paying for anything -- and if I wanted to make money...I probably would have been more assertive with the venue fee before.

I never was because I truly didn't care (believe it or not). I only cared when I was beginning to run low on my own money to keep doing the event

Which, since I just got done helping my Cousin after his accident...I was low just a while ago and still am. I emptied my pockets for him and his issues due to his car wreck

I'm actually kinda happy you feel that way. It would feel weird if you all let something like this go so easily, although I'm being sincere

I told Devin and I'll tell you, I'll do whatever it takes to clean this mess up. I never meant nor planned any of this to happen/would happen. Nor were the intentions of what I was accused of.

Right now, it sounds like no one really wants to come and I understand if you don't...if thats what you wanna do. I can't stop you. All I can do is let you know, I do apologize for what this looks like. (even though it's not what it looks like at all. IMO-lawl)
You'd have to be a real uptight ******* to not give him a second chance after such an apology and decleration of reform.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I never made a deposit.

You just don't wanna host anymore tourneys :p
I'm done with smash. It's beyond, bored of smash, not that interested with smash, don't really want to but nothing better to do.

I'm done. I am not going to smash events. I am not hosting them.

Period.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm done with smash. It's beyond, bored of smash, not that interested with smash, don't really want to but nothing better to do.

I'm done. I am not going to smash events. I am not hosting them.

Period.
I'm gonna miss you T.T

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
I knew this was the case with him...he only showed to these because they were literally in his backyard

I was just waiting until he finally quit...I guess no more Brawl+ matches then lol

Be Easy Adam

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So Adam you wanted to start playing Melee instead of brawl right? :lol:

@ this thread: Rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom