• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash — Official Compendium

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I am looking at January 9th but I need snapple to get back to me on what day would work with him. As soon as that is settled then I will throw up the tournament listings and get the brawl stuff in order.
scha im going to be home around 9 o clock tonight. please be on aim and we can get this **** in order.

much love

Vicus

Smash Rookie
Ichibon con.

hmm...

i heard the best luigi in the alantic south was winning the ramen eating contest.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So... i apparently got pushed up from March, to Jan 17th, to right ****ing now...

Im literally saying bye, and im getting limo driven to Chi, and im out for AF now

So.. bye ppls? Good luck at the JMan/Blue Blur?

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Well, your new life starts now, huh?

Enjoy the sights and enjoy the money, but don't be stupid with it—stay away from the strip clubs.

Four years in the AF = a nice savings account when you come out, if you do it right.

If you invest it in **** while your on duty, by the time you're out, it'll be even better.

Lareit

Smash Ace
4 years? LOL he's never getting out.

They can extend that permanetly, effortlessly, and they will. I told you about it while you were staying with me. Military is either something you want, or something that is the last step before becomming destitute.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I believe the criteria for the PR list should be changed:

Any player, not currently ranked on another state's PR list, attendance/performance permitting, should now be allowed a spot on the new list.

It could still be a SC PR list, or even a Carolinas PR list, since a lot of those players are now attending the bi-weeklies.

If I were to throw a quick one together (*****ing ensue):

1. Bo — Snake — Lancaster, SC
2. ARS — Falcon — Rock Hill, SC
3. Khai — D3 — Charlotte, NC
4. Kackamee — IC — Charlotte, NC
5. Snapple. — Wario — Kannapolis, NC
6. Stockfield — ROB — Burlington, NC
7. Pie! — DK — Charlotte, NC
8. Billy — Fox — Fort Mill, SC
9. TrU — Lucario — Burlington, NC
10. Lopez — Olimar — Burlington, NC

A lot of these players are from NC, but a lot of SC players have been cut due to inactivity.

Keep in mind, most of these NC players generally attend the SC Bi-weeklies over other NC tournaments.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Devin has his own list where he is listed nine times, and then on spot for Yay at number 10, showing how Dev is that much better than him.

aka Devin's a BAD. AZZ. stupid SWF censors made it look like I was saying something else.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
gg's Bo, Snap, Kale, and Devin. Best matches I've played in a while. I'm workin on that Diddy Kong cuz he is so fun to play.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I hope all of you will be able to make it to Final Round This year. u know that huge tourney in GA. Its perrty fun.

Top Bottom