• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

voorhese

Smash Master
so today i was playin falcon dittos with my friend, and we where messing around with falcon punch, cuz he got bored of getting dash dance camped... and i was gonna punish his punch with mine, but instead of jumping to dodge his and hit him with mine, i did it early and reversed it on accident so i was above him, and just a little behind him (on time for punch, i was a little in front of him i think like pysically), and what happened is when he punched it parried with my animation or something and i disappeared when the parry happened. after the parry i reappeared and did my punch (missing him because he rolled).

but we were like wtf O_o. any ideas?

Mokumo

Smash Ace
inception was pretty good. but if youre a ****** youre not going to enjoy the movie.

why is it so easy to play "gay" with all the high tiers except captain falcon?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
inception is pretty good

over-hyped imo
name a movie that had you more nervous

than the part where the truck started falling off the bridge

that movie was def not over hyped

easily the greatest movie of the year

it was crazy original and it had a little romance in it

my girlfriend cried

they didnt even curse so a family could watch it

best movie ive ever seen

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
its scars fault for being a scrub

and u def need to watch it

its the greatest movie OF ALL TIME!

OF ALL TIME!

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
name a movie that had you more nervous

than the part where the truck started falling off the bridge

that movie was def not over hyped

easily the greatest movie of the year

it was crazy original and it had a little romance in it

my girlfriend cried

they didnt even curse so a family could watch it

best movie ive ever seen
Toy Story 3 best movie of the year.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
If Falcon mains ever changed like that, I would cry in my sleep.

Also, I just wanted to say, guys, that I love posting on the Falcon boards. !_! I'm looking at you, Fu lolol

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
why is it so easy to play "gay" with all the high tiers except captain falcon?
lol I like that.
Guess that's why we love him!

it was crazy original
Compared to movies that have come out in the last 10 years, all disney, hollywood and etc, yes it was original. Among other good movies, it was equal in originallity.

It was just a change from the typical erra of movies. It had a plot and character development and different perspectives.

The average movie today consists of a basic plot with simple symbolism and somewhat cliche plots that work because it's familiar to people for the purpose of throwing the incredible animation sequences and actions sceens into something without being distracted from the visiual and audio entertainment. There is no thinking.

See :
Murder mystery tv shows [CSIs etc, books included], super heroes or having super human qualities like vampires, secret agents, whatever else (everything from Salt to Sorcerers Apprentice are examples), and other very recycled topics.

Then you get the kind of thing with the sole purpose of displaying what we're capable of through animation today, and the only way to do that without taking away from it is having a common and uncomplicated, direct and nondeveloping plot topped with a personality-lacking actor. (Avatar for example of both super human qualities and recycling for display)

Then you get things like the Last Airbender, an amazing series with more plot and character development and spirituality than almost any tv series to date and someone comes along and makes every line awkward and takes everything good out just to show how cool they can make fire and water look when it's flying. Only because they've made movies before.

THEN you get a massive decade outburst of amazing animation and graphic development to make something look as though it were real enough to touch, only to have some rookie come along with extra poorly created layers of offset colours to make the most beautiful design look more like a pop-up book so people like it just as much but don't have to use their imagination or brain to see the depth of the story and image.

The same thing has happened with books...
"One of the best vampire thrillers yet!" - New York Post

Yeah...this lame fad has become a genre...

its the greatest movie OF ALL TIME!
Close maybe but not really.
That director has done better himself, let alone others too.
If you liked it that much, do your digging and you'll see a lot of greatest movies OF ALL TIME and you'll be SOOO satisfied.

Toy Story 3 best movie of the year.
Agreed.

yea honestly thats the only way to win.
**** that, aggro Falcon ftw.
TAS style wouldn't camp, TAS always wins. ALWAYS!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im definitely not going to read that

also play aggro in tourney and enjoy last palce

i hear its what the cool kids do

and screw you inception was awesome

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
beneath falcons manly exterior

lies the gayest char in the game

we just havent figured out how to use him yet

i think we need to start by nairing like fox