• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Can anyone think of approaching pivot Bair applications other than looking cool
I want it to be practical for something but I can't think of anything ... sigh ~_~
Maybe for some awesome looking combo

Tomacawk

Smash Master
you guys know the mid % combos like...40% on fox stomp (di away) running uair knee?
after the uair you can foxtrot pivot bair and then knee their survival di...who the **** is gunna know to di that pivot bair when they've seen a knee happen 400 times?

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Has anyone else noticed that there's a point in playing falcon where you realize how many ridiculous off stage combos/gimps you can get

and once you reach that point, you just **** the bejeezus out of everyone

that said, i still can't tech chase for ****

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
yea kanelol, what ive been doing recently to gimp is grab ledge then let go and drop with a uair, it hits them with the tip like ganon's and sends them real low and when you jump and up-b to recover you sweet spot the ledge. or if you think they're gonna recover after that uair just dair or bair right after if you have the lead and they're on their last stock or something

Walt

Smash Ace
When I saw s2j at GSG2 I thought he kinda looked like falcomist but I only saw him from afar even though me and bobby siege were commentating the all falcon tournament I pretty much just looked at the screen, I never really looked at the players lol.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah you do kinda look like falcomist haha. We orientals all look alike neways. rofl

Top Bottom