• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

I just saw this Johnny, wtf man!

I'm going to destroy all of socal for you saying that, except Zhu/Joey. The rest are FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I'm back into cocky mode.

And apparently Oscar ****s on all of you guys now from what I can see.

COME AT ME BRO.

On topic: Falcon has manly thighs and Blood Hawk falcon is the best looking.
r u dum

u are norcals current best player lol everyone else is poop or mia

and even then me/oscar can still probably **** u lol

why is LORD in grand finals

poop region

Shroomed

Smash Master
Oscar wouldn't **** me at all brosef. He'd put up a challenge, both of you would. Although I'd come out VICTORIOUS SON. Come back to norcal so we can finish our MM.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
Shroomed is a beast.
He'll rep Norcal by himself :p
one day he'll be the best player in the world. Till then he just needs to **** Oscar and Johnny

0Room

Smash Lord
Goddammit Kage
An hour long video
Come on man

Edit:
SSF finally got it on his first life on DL64
That was a really good stock for him. I was proud.

D

Deleted member

that falcon sucks huge weiners (sorry son)

just lookin at it for 2 minutes

you play like a true homoe

i might have to turn up the ghey when we play

Divinokage

Smash Legend
that falcon sucks huge weiners (sorry son)

just lookin at it for 2 minutes

you play like a true homoe

i might have to turn up the ghey when we play
I play like a homo? lol.. I play to kill anyone as quick as possible, is that supposed to be homo? Or epic? No matter the level, one punish is all it takes for me to win or lose. =P

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
SUPER FUN QUESTION:

When people say "combo Marf across FD 1000 times", are they kidding, or is that actually a viable way to get better at Falcon to some degree?

Citizen Snips

Smash Journeyman
Alright, cause I've noticed that ever since I started just focusing on following level 5 cpus around different stages I've been spacing hella better.

Also, by following I mean ******.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
I play like a homo? lol.. I play to kill anyone as quick as possible, is that supposed to be homo? Or epic? No matter the level, one punish is all it takes for me to win or lose. =P
playing you was fun. it was easy to kill you because you played as ganon but whenever you got a hit in you were able to capitalize it and turn it into a stock =P

anyone that can play "gay" as ganon isn't gay, that's just good. sheik is a different story

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
i played jman in GF yesterday and lost 3-1 lol, but yo playing like hax is the way to go like being really defensive n homo, the first 2 matches i kinda got bodied then 3rd game i played really gay defensive and won and last game was really close, being too aggressive in the first 2 games got me ***** so im playing defensive from now on

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
i played jman in GF yesterday and lost 3-1 lol, but yo playing like hax is the way to go like being really defensive n homo, the first 2 matches i kinda got bodied then 3rd game i played really gay defensive and won and last game was really close, being too aggressive in the first 2 games got me ***** so im playing defensive from now on
This is Melee 2011+
Playing safe and defensive is the way to win. Unfortunately.

Still, good stuff on taking a game from Jman.
Him being Jman and NTSC fox and stuff, im impressed!
Link please if it gets uploaded ;)

D

Deleted member

i beat jman in a money match after he won dgdtj2

i achieved this fluke win by camping like a ****ing ****** and for some reason jman was rushing me down

Top Bottom