• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Kage ur dumb. Everytime i see that post, its like im just seeing it for the first time.

One of the best posts in the history of SWF for sure.

:phone:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
The thing about mindreader is that a lot of the combos are really efficient 3-4 piece combos. Like dthrow->dair tech chase->knee->knee. So its very much just a video of darkrain ****** people.

IKM on the other hand is actually really creative and not only has staple combos, it has other shenanigans like edgecancel combos and cool looking edgeguards. Plus it's combo's are usually longer iterations of 5-6 hits/techchases. Thats why I think IKM > Mindreader as a *combo* vid.

I'm talking mostly about IKM2+3 here. IKM1 is pretty outdated and does contain a lot of upair->knee. But IKM3 has all kinds of crazy stuff so idk wat Tekk was talking about. and ikm2 is a legend.

S l o X

Smash Champion
ikm3 and payday are my personal favorites.

payday 2 is gonna be ridiculous . . . whenever mike or i buy a recording setup.

strawhats

Smash Master
The thing about mindreader is that a lot of the combos are really efficient 3-4 piece combos. Like dthrow->dair tech chase->knee->knee. So its very much just a video of darkrain ****** people.

IKM on the other hand is actually really creative and not only has staple combos, it has other shenanigans like edgecancel combos and cool looking edgeguards. Plus it's combo's are usually longer iterations of 5-6 hits/techchases. Thats why I think IKM > Mindreader as a *combo* vid.

I'm talking mostly about IKM2+3 here. IKM1 is pretty outdated and does contain a lot of upair->knee. But IKM3 has all kinds of crazy stuff so idk wat Tekk was talking about. and ikm2 is a legend.
Must be why Darkrain will forever my favorite falcon main. Scar, and Jeff are a close 2 and 3. Also sl0x, let me know when you wanna get dat recording set up.

Windrose

Smash Lord
wow how can ikm2 not be the most favourite captain falcon video? Every time I feel down, I just watch that video and I feel re-inspired to play cf again.

also found all the top falcon's facebooks (cept darkrain) lol. (also found reneblade).

EDIT:

JUST saw ikm2 AGAIN.

watch it once. watch it again.

Walt

Smash Ace
I don't add people I've never met to FB or people I've only met once or twice. I keep my friends list nice and lean.

Top Bottom