• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
...You're not doing it fast enough

If you're not going into the dash dance and look like you're just dashing in one direction ... you're not doing it fast enough

It's very, very fast.

Not to mention useless and not even that flashy <_< moonwalking is pretty boring

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Have fun being bad (only half joking)
Or you can prove me wrong and become Jeapie, I guess that'd be cool too

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
@Renebladder - That was also like back when moonwalking was considered technical / not something every Falcon ever could do <_< although seeing it now it's still pretty sweet when he stickywalks -> knees Firefoxes just cuz he can

@Duckpimp whatever ~_~ I just like to hate on moonwalking

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Guys, if you want to moonwalk correctly, dont even learn the roll method. Just dash left and then the very next frame press right. Perfect moonwalk.

D

Deleted member

arrique nubs had a lot of my ideas in it

probably never gunna make a combo vid

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
"i can give a moonwalk troubleshoot for about 70-80% of the people who have read a guide or sought detailed advice and are still unable to do it-

you're not doing it fast enough "

What if I'm pretty sure I'm doing it fast enough but still can't get a good moonwalk out of it ?
I don't think "do it faster" is good advice for getting better at moonwalks. It should be more like... minimize the amount of time you spend pressing the initial direction + minimize the amount of time you spend between the initial direction and moonwalk direction + minimize the distance of the path you take between the initial direction and moonwalk direction on the control stick.

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
I don't think "do it faster" is good advice for getting better at moonwalks. It should be more like... minimize the amount of time you spend pressing the initial direction + minimize the amount of time you spend between the initial direction and moonwalk direction + minimize the distance of the path you take between the initial direction and moonwalk direction on the control stick.
that makes it faster :D

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm pretty bored at work, so I might as well **** on Walt.

he's some dude that gets mad for no reason.
Bro I'm ****ing furious right now. I mean, how dare you imply that I get mad for no reason. You come in here talking all this good **** about how I suck, all the best Doc's are in NorCal and what not, and I'm the one who's mad for no reason? You wanna talk about baseless arguments from no name *****s who suck? Go back to going 0-2 at every ****ing ****ty local in your mediocre *** region.

Erasor.

Smash Cadet
Hey guys.

What does Falcon have to do to approach shiek? Her ftilts are a great danger and I easily get punished. Any advice?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Falcon vs Sheik is kinda even since neither can really approach each other. Falcon controls more stage naturally but sheik edge guards better.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
why don't we just make the next matchup chart based on something completely objective. We will test every matchup with lvl 9 vs lvl 9. Ratio is number of wins out of 10.

Top Bottom