• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School > Brawl Scarborough, Ontario October 24th

Gichan

Smash Champion
I just asked phil yesterday if he is c oming and he said it entirely depends on getting a ride. Sooooo, does he have one?

.decoy

Smash Ace
dimmy NEEDS to go so ace can come to play doc, also so that mikey can come and be legendary. and by that i mean bring three tv's.

also so that dimmy comes, which is sick.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Some mother****ing rides please?

I always have to bus this ****, somebody carpool me for once. :\

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just take the GO. That's what its there for.

Peach is gunna wreck at this tournament, better believe it.

MMs?

idea

Smash Master

Peach is gunna wreck at this tournament, better believe it.

MMs?
FCed moves to jab are unfair.

similarly so with ike's fair to all three jabs on shield. i haven't figured out a way past that unless you can grab through it. which could very well be possible, no one's ever tried it on me, but it looks like there's too much shield stun.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Because that's not what I do every single time, right? A ride would be nice. That's all I'm saying, you don't have to question my knowledge on how Toronto's transit works. I probably know it better than most people here.

I might actually be able to come to this tournament >_> yay.
Your Ganondorf would be a pleasure to play.

Fones

Smash Rookie

similarly so with ike's fair to all three jabs on shield. i haven't figured out a way past that unless you can grab through it. which could very well be possible, no one's ever tried it on me, but it looks like there's too much shield stun.
FC? Float cancel? That doesn't exist/work in brawl or brawl+.

5ive

Smash Champion

I thought that too. It's apparently just really low landing lag.

Edit: aww, didn't see above post.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Can't wait for this tournament and currently I am still working on my 4 friends:

2 of them are maybe
1 is probably
1 is unlikely

.decoy

Smash Ace
put me down for +1 more person, possibly +3 more.
not that its really important, but i heard there was a space cap so i thought i'd say so now.

edit: that is a total of me + 4, but possibly +6.

Gichan

Smash Champion
And some are going to cancel anyways, so it is good to hear numbers. I hope you all actually come out. and Ray Kalm, is it possible for you to birng a tv? We reeeaallyy need tvs so this oturnament is very successful.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Does anyone wanna be my doubles partner? We gonna make a Wombo combo epicness with my Weegee!

You grab and hold > I Dtaunt > You Jab > Me grab and pummel > You regrab > I do a SHOYUKEN =O

idea

Smash Master
I would 4 stock him with 86% =D (or JV4 if i run into an upsmash or something)

edit: not sure if i'm going yet. will post if i am sure i'm going, otherwise i'm not on the list anyway so i'll just leave it =P

Top Bottom