• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Shugoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and zucco with that under the radar azzrape

D

Deleted member

AZ, I wasn't used to seeing you with short hair, lol. I didn't even recognize you at first.

Coney

Smash Master
great job Coney. time to put that wario to rest at the chamber
oh God that would make the only solo ddd left in the nation

yo what up it's ya boi coney aka zak zeeks and i'm out here winning two of my most hated matchups, losing the other two, and almost losing to WARIO.

full shouts later, in a car on the way back to the old line

also y'all let ddd/peach creep into top 3, yalls booty

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I forgot that was omniswell im assuming now. some other omni that I obviously don't know.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xhmRoAz_4CQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xhmRoAz_4CQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
-hey if anyone notices they grabbed a white controller with a small dent on the right handle it's mine and I'd like it back. Thanks!-

Juu- GG's. Always fun to play you man.
TKO- You're super awesome for letting me borrow your controller all day. Thank you so so so so much. Great job TO'ing too.
Day- Great tourney. Good job getting everything set up so well and keeping things running smoothly.
Ripple- DK's infinite on Lucas is mad gay. But hey, do what you gotta do to win I guess.
Lain- Good **** in doubles and singles. Always great chilling with you.
Speed- Epic sonic. Get Pink Fresh to travel!
Kryz- You're too good man. Get first at these big tournaments. Nice Pit too.
Cook- Good ****. I should've warmed up against an Olimar or something. Get *****, me lol.
Fizzle- Lucas vs. Ness too good. One of the best matchups in the game for sure.
God Kais- GOD KAIS!!

Everyone Else- Thanks for making it an awesome experience. East coast is too pro for coming and ******. I think my Brawl days are pretty much over since I'm rusty as hell and can't seem to stay into the game for long periods of time so it was great to end things on a great tourney like this.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
man lack of warios was scary. Blue, what happened to you in bracket? I didn't even keep up with ya when I wanted to . . .

When results and bracket are posted everything will be clear :)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
So IL had the worst trip home ever, or at least my car did. After about an hour of driving, we get pulled over for a headlight being out. Stalled us like 20 minutes, got me a warning. Turns out the headlight wasn't burnt out or broken, it was just disconnected or something(found out from my mechanic today). Then after about another hour or so of driving, we get a flat tire. While changing said flat, the tire wouldn't come loose, so we had to call 911 for help since we were stranded in bumble**** IN. Norm being the baller that he is, finally got it off before help arrived, so we then had to cancel the 911 call or w/e, and resume our way. Changing the tire and all of that took about 45mins- an hour. Btw, since it was a small spare, the max speed we could drive home was 45MPH. Zwarm stayed up most of the trip like a champ, but Kappy/King/Norm were passed out, and Zwarm slept for like an hour and a half total(thanks for staying awake and taking that other 6 Hour Power shot ^_^) We didn't make it back to Chicago to drop off King/Zwarm/Kappy until 5AM Chicago time (6am IN/OH). After that I had to drive Norm to his car about an hour away. When I finally got home, it was 7:30am. My car left the venue right about 8:30PM Central time. 11 hour car ride ftl.:mad:

Shoutouts later.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Good stuff Coney, heard you beat shugo with d3. Nice stuff and also getting top 3
Good stuff to you and TK for commentary.
Good **** to top 5 too.
Esp. to Atomsk, Zucco, and Lain.
Ally falling off and he is the only great snake.
I'm def. getting ready to step it up to the next level instead of Ally being the only good one. :(

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Amazing tourney. I performed extremely well so I'm happy about that. KB's back on track baby!

Shoutouts later when full results are posted.

God Kais!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
links stop trolling
I don't think he could even if he wanted to.

So, how many of these money matches actually went down?

I got a decent number of mine in. I was hoping for more and more friendlies though, but with as many people as there were, it's understandable. Tournament takes precedence (By the way, amazing job TOs on keeping this running smoothly!)

Shoutouts later. Right now I need sleep. That being said, I think when it comes to longest ride home for the shortest distance traveled, I win. Greyhounds FTL!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So IL had the worst trip home ever, or at least my car did. After about an hour of driving, we get pulled over for a headlight being out. Stalled us like 20 minutes, got me a warning. Turns out the headlight wasn't burnt out or broken, it was just disconnected or something(found out from my mechanic today). Then after about another hour or so of driving, we get a flat tire. While changing said flat, the tire wouldn't come loose, so we had to call 911 for help since we were stranded in bumble**** IN. Norm being the baller that he is, finally got it off before help arrived, so we then had to cancel the 911 call or w/e, and resume our way. Changing the tire and all of that took about 45mins- an hour. Btw, since it was a small spare, the max speed we could drive home was 45MPH. Zwarm stayed up most of the trip like a champ, but Kappy/King/Norm were passed out, and Zwarm slept for like an hour and a half total(thanks for staying awake and taking that other 6 Hour Power shot ^_^) We didn't make it back to Chicago to drop off King/Zwarm/Kappy until 5AM Chicago time (6am IN/OH). After that I had to drive Norm to his car about an hour away. When I finally got home, it was 7:30am. My car left the venue right about 8:30PM Central time. 11 hour car ride ftl.:mad:

Shoutouts later.
Lol, you told me I was only out for half an hour, I didn't mean to leave you by yourself for that long. :/ The 6 hour power did absolutely nothing for me. I actually slept after I took it. Stupid thing.

<3 Oro though, no homo.

I'll do shoutouts when results are up. This tournament was a lot of fun, thanks for hosting it, Day. :)

D

Deleted member

Do it, Composer!

Also, I played my very first money match ever this tournament. Tyr challenged me, and I'm not gonna turn down a Lucas main. It was such a fun fight! Just wish I would've known Brinstar is Lucas's best stage.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good job King Beef and Nicole.
What happened to Ally?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Shoutouts later.
thats ******** that police do that....i mean dad told me stories but jesus christ it isnt THAT big of a deal

Top Bottom