• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks. Yeah it was unfortunate that we didn't get housing Saturday night. It seems to happen to us when we go to MW-E but last time there was a back up. We might have gotten a hotel but most of us didn't want to spend any more money than we needed to since we had planned on not spending money for housing. The drive was tolerable sort of. Hylian and I switched off every hour and finally got home around 8 30 am. But I really don't want to do that again because I did that for Kakuna Matata and a third time would just piss me off.
Yeah. Sorry. I was pretty uncertain beforehand. It was just everyone one was too loud and yelling and didn't bother to clean themselves up after that. :( And my dad works from 6am - 8pm usually and it was just causing him stress. I did my best to try and tell people to be quiet on Friday and got up several of times to try and keep you guys down but I guess everyone was just too excited.. >.<;
I honestly did my best, and I hope at least Friday housing was a bit of something; I had to make sure so many people were satisfied.

Thanks for the shoutout Hylian, Yo, Auspher and Dariel!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tk- take what i say with a grain of salt. I am looking for pound 5 commentators, and i'd like you to have a spot, so i want to see how you can improve rather than think you're great as is. You've got this, woodbridge or another upcoming event, yÓu should lead commentary and lets see how it goes.

I only take this super seriously because Pound 5 is going to be super serious, lol.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@tant ninja'd me

I got it...I'll take it more seriously...I completely take the blame for the mediocre commentary show instead of the good one

but I'm probably not going to woodbridge...oh wait...nvm I forgot kenny said smashfest so yea I'll bring my stuff and Really RUN the commentary like im supposed to

My bad for being so like...defensive...

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
^ I'm pretty sure I didn't. I was for sure Friday, then I mentioned that I didn't know who I was housing Saturday. TKO said he needed housing as well as Composer had confirmed. I believe it was Hylian that said Saturday and I said I'll do my best, but I didn't 100% confirm it.

I wish you guys were a tad bit more appreciative at least about Friday night. I stayed up all night, did my best to beg my dad to let you guys stay, couldn't sleep because you guys were so loud, you all left a mess, a lot of my stuff in the bathroom was a huge mess and someone thought it'd be nice to use my towel as a floor mat so I couldn't dry off, my dad couldn't sleep at all even though I promised him that you guys would stay quiet, I had to TO the next day and I consistently walked in to tell you guys to please keep it quiet. There were like 20 of you guys. After everyone left Saturday morning I had to try and clean as much as possible but I had to go setup and TO so I couldn't even organize much of anything around the house.
I'm not upset, but this is really hurting because I've been extremely patient and I don't think I've gotten a single thank you. I was one person offering her apartment to all of you guys, while pretty much everyone else from Cincinnati didn't bother to help. I was the only one (except Chi and Smash64) out of the 30+ smashers here in Cincinnati to land a helping hand. Don't get at me. I'm incline to never house anyone ever again except a selected few if people can't appreciate.

Edit: It's just things like this is the reason why I want to quit. I just feel like everyone can easily walk over me. Also, Saturday night was even more stressing (not that I didn't have you guys on my mind trying to help you find a new place.) It's just I also had to find MD/VA kids a ride to my place because the car they came in was out to the club. So I had to make sure they had somewhere safe to be and weren't ditched. I was also worried about Chi/Clowsui because he was left on his own. Then I had to check over the tournament constantly, and I also had 29 setups to deal with and take apart as well as clean up after just about every single 100+ person because a lot of people can't seem to throw away their trash. There were couches that needed to be put back as well which I got some help to do. A lot of times when I tried to ask one of the Helpers for help to throw away the trash they decided not to and got upset. I asked some people to unplug their T.Vs after they wanted to rehook it and they complained. So I already had so much stuff to do Saturday then I had to tell you guys that I probably can't house you since of the commotion Friday night. I remember MMM feeling annoyed and I guess it seemed like I couldn't care about you guys at all, but that isn't true at all otherwise I wouldn't bother staying up waiting for everyone to feel settled in Friday.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
1: Atomsk- Thanks for coming out. You're a lot better in person LOL.
2: Zucco- Didn't talk or get to play you, but good **** in singles and doubles. I know the Lucario matchup really well so I wanna put that to the test against you next time.
3: Lain- I FINALLY got your ***! lol, still good **** for doing work and placing so high. MW!
4: Shugo- I told you on the car ride there you'd do well. Awesome job beating Ally. I believe that secures it, you're up there with the best of the best and a huge threat at any national. God Kais!
5: Ally- You're a lot nicer in person, and that's good. Don't be too disappointed, you might just be experiencing a tough plateau in your game right now. With a little more effort and your natural skill I'm sure it will pass.
5: Hylian- Great guy and great player as well. I enjoyed the friendlies we had, those ICs are legit. Hydium ftw!
7: Judge- God Kais!
7: Coney- You're a ****ing TANK bro! lol, you were cool as hell on the Apex livestream and even cooler in person. Nice meeting you. Sucks we had to fight you guys in a double ditto first round of dubs though lol.
9: Inui- You only said two word to me, but they were the two words that mattered: God Kais. Good ****. xD
9: AZ- AZ never disappoints, haha. God Kais!
9: Kel- I heard you put the hurt on Blue. Always nice seeing you. :3
9: Krystedez- Your Wario gets better every time I see it. Very, very impressive. We need to rematch for some cash next time.
13: Y.b.M.- Good job as enforcer and thanks for helping me find my pool. God Kais!
13: OS- Random Japanese candy? xD Good job for not being so active in a while.
13: BlueRogue- God Kais!
13: Renegade- Good set bro. I'm happy I took a game off of that nasty Ike but now I gotta brush up some more for that Snake. I got you next time. God Kais!
17: King Beef- The best I've played overall in a while. Not bad.
17: Arty- pew pew. **** Falco. xD
17: Hades- Good set. I had no idea how gay Yoshi could be on Norfair but I still winged it pretty good I guess. The ending third game was hilarious LOL. Shieldbreak to tumble death ftw.
17: Allied- Ma nigg@ allied. Always cool seeing you bro, you're too chill. :3
17: Hilt- Awesome job with the tournament. Sorry about having to take off a little early and leave you guys with Shugo for the night. Thanks for understanding though.
17: DJIskascribble- Solid job, all things considered. :3
17: Speed- I saw that Sonic. Naassssssty as hell lol.
25: Sil- Not much I can say other than good effort but I guess I was just on my game. It all flared up after I played Lain.
25: Xero- Sick Mario. I have no clue about that matchup but you bet I'll be studying it after that loss. xD
25: MMM- Thanks for coming! pew pew, **** Falco.
25: D.Disciple- I'm glad you had fun out here. Ohio is the place to be in the MW right now. :)
25: Cook- Thanks for coming. St. Louis is a fun group of people.
25: Mister Eric- Beep.
25: Sneakytako- Japanese Beep.
25: Fizzle- I'm comin back for that PR spot boyyy. Hehehe.
33: Ripple- Fun set Mr. Seinfeld. Your Donkey Kong is ridiculously good, I couldn't even kill you until 235+ at times LOL. MM next time? :)
33: Links24- lol trolling in pools and beating Kel to take first seed? NEOH too good at pissing people off. xD
33: Yo- Yo.
33: Clowsui- Chiiiiiiiiiii. One of my favorite people to talk to. Fun MM and hilarious ending. You just...died, haha. Biggest God Kais fan right here. God Kais!
33: Fuu- Nassssty Zelda/Sheik. Fun friendlies.
33: Sorasin- Nice briefly meeting you. Still good **** for beating Doom before.
33: Tyr- Still the best Lucas in the Midwest no matter what. God Kais!
33: Nicole- So, so sexy. Am I talking about you or your Peach? I'll let you wonder. <3 ;)
33: Smash64- Mi amigo! Good seeing you again bro. That Ness is still amazing. God Kais!
33: Legan- I was watching a lot of your pool matches and a little bit of you vs Ren. Only a God Kai Link can do the **** you do, haha. God Kais!
33: DLA- Nice Ganon, thanks for coming.
33: Infern- Interesting conversation with Lisa and Alexis LOL. What happened in tourney? :( Just wanted to get out and go clubbin early?
33: Steel- I didn't see/play you. :(
33: Count- It was good seeing you again Count. Always a cool guy in my book.
0. Today- AMAZING tournament, Daycia! Ohio loves you so much, always remember that. :)
0. TKO- Thanks for the shoutouts and stuff on the stream bro. I'm glad you like the MW, we like you too haha. Hope to see you at more tournies soon. This Peach ain't done makin you go "DAYYYYYUM!!!" lol
0. Dark Energy- Derp. =P

Zucco

Smash Master
=( sorry we didnt play KB. if it means anything, I hardly do friendlies at any tournament im at =D......

not sure why.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Shoutouts later, this tournament was really fun but now I'm tired and kind of depressed that I had two annoying matchups in bracket :< Plus I might have met AZ in losers! I would've had to beat Hades, granted, but...I might've done it.

@MO I'm going to say the same thing I said to Nicole last night on FB, sorry I didn't offer housing on Saturday night. My parents were mad chill about it on Fri night and they probably would've let all 13 of you stay in my basement/first floor but I just didn't know about your whole situation until too late...

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
^ I'm pretty sure I didn't. I was for sure Friday, then I mentioned that I didn't know who I was housing Saturday. TKO said he needed housing as well as Composer had confirmed. I believe it was Hylian that said Saturday and I said I'll do my best, but I didn't 100% confirm it.

I wish you guys were a tad bit more appreciative at least about Friday night. I stayed up all night, did my best to beg my dad to let you guys stay, couldn't sleep because you guys were so loud, you all left a mess, a lot of my stuff in the bathroom was a huge mess and someone thought it'd be nice to use my towel as a floor mat so I couldn't dry off, my dad couldn't sleep at all even though I promised him that you guys would stay quiet, I had to TO the next day and I consistently walked in to tell you guys to please keep it quiet. There were like 20 of you guys. After everyone left Saturday morning I had to try and clean as much as possible but I had to go setup and TO so I couldn't even organize much of anything around the house.
I remember MMM feeling annoyed and I guess it seemed like I couldn't care about you guys at all, but that isn't true at all otherwise I wouldn't bother staying up waiting for everyone to feel settled in Friday.

You kicked MO out of housing like an hour before the tournament was about to be over, and you said we were too loud / made a mess.

I don't know how in the world or why you are blaming us for that... myself and most others put down their sleeping gear and just went to bed almost as soon as we arrived. I did not do anything except try to sleep for like 3 hours... EVERYONE ELSE staying up and making noise. After like 3 hours I just gave up trying to sleep...

I don't have a problem with not getting housing, and I would have totally understood if you had said that you couldn't house that many people. There's nothing wrong with saying that.

However, you DID say you could house us and almost no one from MO was even playing Smash or talking AT ALL, but you decided to kick all of MO out because we "made a mess and were too noisy", when we didn't do either of those things.

That's even besides the point though, if you had just said on Saturday-day that your dad was really pissed and that you couldn't house everyone, that would have been fine. However, we didn't find out that we had no housing until like 1am on Saturday night! That's really lame, especially considering that all of our stuff was still at your place since you said that we were going to be housed...

I would not have been annoyed at all if you had just been up front and told us Saturday day, but you didn't tell anyone until really late and then you blamed us for being noisy and messy when we didn't even do anything except go right to sleep.

No one is "walking all over you". The problem is that you weren't clear with your needs. You came out and stood there and said something to TKO but no one knew what you were saying and you didn't really force anyone to stop playing.

MD/VA was the group playing all night / making most of the noise. PLEASE BE CLEAR, I'm not saying MD/VA is to blame. They weren't even being that loud, HOWEVER, you could have easily just turned off the TV at like 12am and told everyone to go to bed. That's all it would have taken, but since you weren't clear about it and you let things go on, people kept playing until like 4am. That's not anyone's fault since you weren't specific about your needs... then you blame MISSOURI for staying up and making noise though and kick us out of housing with an hours notice? What the hell...

Cook and I even helped put chairs and stuff back after you kicked us out of housing, while everyone else just stood around and didn't help...

I don't understand why you are acting like MO is so terrible, we didn't do anything bad when we were at your house, then you kicked us out with no notice and blamed us for doing everything bad... that's ridiculous.

I don't hate you or anything, even though this post might make it seem that way. My point is that no one is walking over you intentionally. You're too "nice" and "optimistic" and not outspoken enough-- all of this happened because you didn't just come out and say something simple like "okay everyone, go to bed".

That's all it would have taken.

Anyway, this has gone on for way too long, but I felt like I had to say this so you really understood how unnecessary all of that was. Other than this issue, I loved the tournament and I had a great time meeting everyone and I thought you did a great job. I just don't think it's right for you to blame MO when you basically screwed us over and blamed us for things that we didn't even do :\

I would have liked to avoid posting this and just dropped the issue, but you're acting like this whole thing was MO's fault when we didn't even do anything and it all could have been COMPLETELY AVOIDED if you had just SAID ANYTHING.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Point to MMM

when I really think about it after MO got there half of them went to sleep so it was like Cook Jowii Legan Ripple and like one more person playing brawl along with Coney Speed and I

My voice is pretty loud but i don't recall talking Too much

you have a soft voice and you did get me to enforce stuff like turning the TV off and getting everyone situated to go to sleep.

but after the noise started dying down after brawl was over I don't recall you coming back out to tell anybody to be quiet....and it was like 4am when everyone finally went to sleep.

all and all idk when you found out that you couldn't house MO on saturday but if you found out Early you really should have told them ASAP...waiting untill 1 A.M. to tell someone they can't stay when the whole time they thought they had housing is pretty ****ed up

also Tako dropped the ball on rides for MD/VA becaues me and Y.b.M talked to him before we left about taking them to smash64s house atleast or something like that

so everything after I left the tourney...I had nothing to do with that.

also as far as the mess on saturday...I think they kind of left their stuff out because they figure they were coming back...I left my suitcase behind your couch because I knew i was coming back...just saying

bottom line: it wasnt just MO it was everyone..you had like 20 people like you said...its hard to control talking amongst 20 people in a small enviornment.

I appreciate the housing and everything though don't get me wrong..and I'm pretty sure I said thank you when I got there and before I left anyway

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
@MM, What? I didn't screw you guys over. I mentioned in the post before the tournament that I am not 100% sure I can house you guys Saturday. That there should have known that there is a possibility that I would not be able to house you guys.

And yeah, I am saying you guys were really loud and did leave a mess because you guys were. It may have not been you specifically, but you have to know there were a lot of loud people and that there was a mess because I had to pick up a lot of stuff.
Unless you are saying that MD/VA were the only ones being loud 4 of those people, which I'm highly positive that Speed can't get loud at all. So I'm guessing you are saying that it was those 3 people laughing amongst themselves and being extremely loud and making the mess while the 14 MO kids were nice and quiet and sleeping.
You see how that's kind of hard to believe? You guys were loud and you know it. I'm not upset or angry when I probably SHOOUULD be.
I didn't get any sleep for my tournament at all even though I slept back in my room I could still here you guys.

Also, you guys weren't even HERE at 12:00 am! You guys made it to my house past 1am! Lol... so that doesn't even make any sense!
It was around 2 am when everyone was finally getting settled (which I stayed up and made sure things were being settled). Y'know? Helping you guys out with your air mattresses situation, giving you guys blankets, moving stuff so you guys had room to sleep and all that jazz. I wanted to make sure you guys were comfortable and had a nice time. I remember repeatedly going in asking you guys to pretty pretty please be quiet. After awhile I DID shut off the T.V and told you guys TO go to sleep because the 10-15 times of asking you guys to keep it down didn't work.

I never said MO was terrible or anything like that. Like when did I say that? It's just things like your post and not even ONE single of appreciation is what's making me beginning to think you aren't appreciative. Ripple got at me, Rauleen seemed upset, and now this post. And where is that one thank you? I don't see it in either of those posts. I had the right to defend myself.
I was keeping quiet about the mess and the noise, and I didn't get upset at you guys about it at all. But when Ripple made his post yes I did defend myself and I spoke my mind.

Also, don't lie that MO didn't play smash... So did MD/VA just sat there playing themselves constantly? I'm pretty sure I saw doubles going on as well. So you're saying that they just played doubles all the time.
No. I saw Nicole, I saw JoWii, I saw Hylian, I saw a handful of you guys playing. I'm sure YOU were sleeping if you want to talk about yourself, but MO as a group were also talking and being loud. I heard multiple voices from my room, and I'm sure that it wasn't Md/VA all 3 of those guys talking very loudly amongst themselves.

Your posts aren't making any sense at all, and there are too many contradictions in it.

And yeah, you two did help move the chairs. I didn't say you didn't help. That still doesn't mean that I shouldn't be able to defend myself or seem appreciated.

You guys posts are all being mad at me for not housing you guys Saturday after I posted that I may not be able to when it SHOULD be a huge THANK YOU for housing you guys Friday. That is what is upsetting me. It's like I'm this horrible person for only being able to do so much on one day and not as much on the next. "Oh, I'm super sorry that I was able to help you guys SOOO much on Friday, then cleaned after you guys, and that I couldn't be as helpful on Saturday as I was on Friday. I am terribly sorry." Like is that what you want me to say? I already apologized as it is. Do you want me to beg for forgiveness and not expect and thanks for the help on Saturday?

Like I said, I had every right to defend myself and I don't see a problem with that. Do you want me to just sit there and take the blame and apologize?

Also, I told you guys that I couldn't house you right AFTER Hylian got knocked out the tournament because he was still IN tournament and him and Rauleen were the leaders for your group. So if you guys needed to go you could go since Hylian.

And yeah, not a single thank you in your post. There was nothing unnecessary! You guys made a mess and you were loud! You guys weren't 100% confirmed for Saturday housing, MD/VA was. So you had to go.

Edit @TKO, The reason things died DOWN at 4am was because I CAME OUT and turned off everything and told everyone that I'm done and that you guys need to sleep.
And like I said before, I told that I couldn't house right after Hylian got knocked out since all of you guys were now officially done. I'm pretty sure you couldn't have left beforehand since he was still in tourney. So I wanted to continue to clean and help others until Hylian was done and then bring it up to you guys that it wouldn't have been possible.
I'm not blaming MO for everything that went on, but everyone was loud and they were not confirmed. My dad needed sleep and pretty much wanted EVERYONE out. However, I told him that MD/VA was completely confirmed so I couldn't and he was fine with just a few people but that was it.

Also, you were asking Tako for too much. Event hough you guys were going out for the MD/VA kids we also had plans ourselves. We were going to all go out to eat to a restaurant together for one last time. Tako did not want to do that and I did not want to force him to do that. I wasn't going back home, and I'm sure MD/VA kids were just as hungry as the rest of us were. It took me about an hour or so trying to find them a ride with us to get food and one back home. Not only that we had Chi and Shugo who apparently had to come with us, too. And Chi wasn't even going to go, but I didn't want him to be ditched like that.
I'm trying to find something fair for everyone and keep everyone satisfied. It's not just the 20 people I had staying at my house, there is also the other 100 people that came to the tournament that I had to worry about.

And by mess I don't mean their stuff being out, which btw most of it was in the HALLWAY. I mean the couch's pillows being all over the floor, the empty fastfood cups and soda pops being left out all over the table and under the table and all over the floor. I found change spilled everywhere that no one bothered to pick up. The couches were pushed out which I had to ask about 5 times to please push it where it was at. The bathroom was messy, my towel was on the floor used as a mat for everyone (no one bothered to ask and now I'm towelless), some of my stuff on the bathroom was found on the floor. It was just like no one couldn't think to put their trash in the trashcan not the floor, and to put the pillows back on the couches... not the floor.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It would have been fine if you told us earlier Day, but we literally didn't get to leave the venue until 3:30am and then had to make a 6+ hour drive home. You said you didn't get a single thank you but I know Rauleen/Todd/myself at least thanked you, a couple of times for housing. We didn't make you feel bad or complain or anything that you couldn't house us we just said that we understood because we know you were stressed. But please don't come on the boards after and blame us like that especially when really almost all of us just layed straight down and didn't play or stay up talking. Losing our housing after the tournament has happened like 3 times in a row to Rauleen and it upset me that it happened again to her when she is always so much help to the TO's :/.

I'm not angry with you or anything like that, I just hope you realize you have to expect certain things when you house a lot of people. If you don't want those things to happen you need to TELL people beforehand, and while they are there to be quiet and clean up before they leave. No one is solely to blame for all this.

Thanks for the tournament again and housing, sorry you forgot your cookies in the morning.

And thanks clowsui, but we really didn't know soon enough to ask anyone :/..

Edit: You said you saw me playing but I played the first 3 games and then layed down and never touched it again. I didn't see you come out EVER to tell people to be quiet, only when you told TKO to tell them to turn it off. It was NOT fine for you to tell us that we couldn't stay after I got knocked out. Because you did that we didn't get to leave the venue until 3:30am, because we assumed we had housing earlier and corey went out clubbing and couldn't get back. If you had told us earlier he could have stayed and we could have started driving two hours earlier.

MetalMusicMan

I don't see how my post is contradictory. That's pretty much exactly how everything happened. If my times are off, it's because we're an hour behind you so that's what I was referencing from the clock in my car.

I thanked you at the event and I thanked you in person at your house as well. There's no reason for me to thank you again here. You're acting like I'm ungrateful for you hosting the tournament even though I said many, many times that I was glad you hosted it and we were able to come.

You definitely screwed us over by not telling us until the last minute, and we ABSOLUTELY DID NOT make a mess at all and we weren't even loud. I know I was not loud because I only said like 2 sentences the entire night and no one else from MO did anything that the rest of the people there weren't already doing.

If anyone should be mad, it should be us. We didn't make any mess or act any louder than anyone else even though you keep saying we did... then you kicked us out with no notice and acted like we were the ones being rude...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
And while people were trying to find housing and dealing with a mess from hell, KB was out making sticky in a motel. xD

God Kais!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO...KB WINS THIS THREAD

also I knew you was gonna get that..

convo with lisa
ME: "so you and KB dating
Lisa:"we dated before but we are just friends now"
ME: all yall just friends or "Friends" Friends?
Lisa: *smirking* "we're friend friends"
ME *in my mind* KB is abot to get his 2night...lololololol

Zucco

Smash Master
before I forget:

Shoutout to Smash64 for housing NJ/NY. we are all very thankful for that.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
@today

why on earth would you wait until hylian was out of the tournament to tell us " hey you guys have no housing now"???? wtf is wrong with you?

seriously if you knew earlier then you should have told us. we could have found someone else that could have housed us. but since you didn't let us know until 1 A.M. we were ****ed.

and I do thank you for friday. my post was not intended to be mean or anything it simply said if you are a maybe on housing don't tell people you can house. I posted that since I was told you were housing me with st. louis since I rode with them

Jayford

Smash Lord
Jayford I drove 8 hours to see day before she stop coming to tournaments and the rest of the midwest because i love the MW (or Ohio).

I'm not saying I didnt go into this thinking "**** yea im abou to do mad good commentary" but I didnt get a say so on any of the matches that went on to livestream...and I can't really commentate on a match I'm not even remotely interested in

I did the commentary i wanted to do (or the people wanted) during dubz because those were some hype matches

and I actually got off alot because I knew i wasnt on the ball that day...but its not like everyone else Did a super *** job...atmosk and ally pretty much trolled the stream the whole tiem

I didnt hear the keist but to my knowledge he was **** so congrats to that.

@tant...you are like 80-20 negative postive with me...it gets tiring hearing that all the time...but its whatever I probably am taking it to far and I should have done real commentary instead of bull****ting for most of it.

also jayford like...how do you even know what was said or not..you were at the tourney and you never even introduced yourself to me or anything i woulda introduce myself to you but I didn't know what you looked like...its whatever

I'll be in Ohio prolly next month or sometime where another tourney gets hype and I promise you will bring the apex commetary TKO regardless of how boring the matches are but next time I better get to choose some of the ****ing matches....the pool that was on livestream had none of the big name players playing on the actual stream.

edit: + no johns but i had alot of "distractions" with other people just picking up the other mic but not saying **** about the match...
I'm going to make a few things clear. I wasn't insulting you as a person or anything like that. I'm sure your a nice guy and I'll introduce myself to you next time I see you. I guess I should have made it clearer that the only thing I was upset about was how you said it wasn't a national so you didn't care. A lot of people worked really hard to put this tournament on and I felt like saying that didn't really respect those people. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but I took it that way. Thinking about that it I shouldn't have said anything >.>. Anyway I just kind of skimmed the posts, but don't quit Day >.> even though the only time we talked was when you thought I was Xero lol I could tell you cared a lot about the people and the game. Anyway shout outs after I take this practice GRE >.<

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@MO:

you guys aren't mad at me right?

be truthful...(had to ask after future's post)

I love you guys though...just saying (incase i need to coax a good answer...lol)

@Jayford...yea I see what you are saying..I didnt mean it like that it was more so...I didnt care for the super unhype matches that were posted on the stream when they wanted me to commentate...like I knew ITT and I know his sonic is pretty legit but sonic is one boring match to watch...then it was a bunch of "randoms" (random to me atleast) so i was pretty apathetic about what was going on...

I did care about the tourney though...it was a big event and I got to see all the people I know and love in MW plus made a couple of new friends.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
NNID
Daylightful
@Hylian, I said I didn't get a single thank you within the posts that got upset at me for the non-Saturday housing.
And I'm pretty sure I told you guys about not being able to get housing once you got knocked out the tournament.
Also, I said I am not blaming anyone. I was defending myself from Ripple's post.
I didn't say, "Ah!! Wawr! It's your fault!! Everything is!!!" No. No I did not.
However, yes I was speaking my mind about Friday's situation.
Because I should have gotten mad at you guys but I didn't. I just brushed it off. And it's not like I'm upset now. Again, I'm just defending myself and trying to tell you, "Hey. This is what happened and this is why you could not get housing Saturday." I'm pretty sure you guys are the ones blaming me.
And again, it's not like I didn't care or anything like that.
Also, I did come in 4am telling you guys to shut it down and there were about 10 of you guys that were up including 3 from MD/VA. That still means that some of MO was still up and loud.
Just because you, or whoever was lying down doesn't mean that all 13-14 of you guys were is what I'm saying.
One person messes it up for everyone else. In this case it was about 6 people that messed it up for everyone else.

Also,
If you don't want those things to happen you need to TELL people beforehand, and while they are there to be quiet and clean up before they leave. No one is solely to blame for all this
I DID tell people to be quiet and to clean! Multiple multiple multiple times. I even asked people to tell people this.
Also, I would think it's common courtesy to clean after yourselves if you're going to throw trash on the ground. Idk it may just be me.
I know in general Smashers tend to just not care. Not saying everyone doesn't. It's just the venue was the same way, no one bothered to clean after themselves.
But I haven't complained about it at ALL until Ripple's post.
And don't say you guys lost your housing when there was already uncertainty. How people were Friday determined if people could come Saturday. And don't say, "Well, you should have told us that." Because me telling you guys to be quiet consistently shouldn't finally be listened to when it affects you. The first time I told you guys that it should have been, "She told us to be quiet so let's be quiet." and I told a few people to make sure things are quiet. That didn't happen at all.
Also, an fyi I talked to my dad about it late late that night during the time Hylian was still in tourney.

And again, I didn't blame anyone. I was just speaking my mind. Blaming someone is when I'm just outright saying "it's all of you guys fault only. No one did anything else. MD/VA are angels." No. I'm only explaining the situation and why I could not house you guys. And the reason why I have to explain myself was because I was getting, "We weren't satisfied. It's all your fault."- which is pretty much blaming me for everything. I hadn't said anything about this until Ripple's post.

And it's okay. I'm not upset, I never said I was upset (when again I should be)... but you all are getting at me.

Edit: But you guys didn't have 100% confirmation about Saturday housing. So I did not kick you guys house because I already told you I didn't know.
And sorry if it was late to tell you guys but like I said I didn't know until late so I just waited until Hylian was done especially since I had to RUN A TOURNAMENT WITH 100+ people, y'know? I can only do so much. Once I figured that I probably couldn't house you guys for sure I still had to run around everywhere to make sure people were okay because there were the MD/VA kids that were in trouble as well, I had to try and get things cleaned up, and I still had to check overt he bracket constantly, as well as having to take setups down and cleaning up each room. It's not like I purposely trying to keep you guys back, it's just that I had so many other people to worry and care for that it was just going to take some time.

@MMM, Like I said it may have not been you. But you are practically saying that all of 14 MO were quiet and clean while the 3 people who could get loud were the only ones that were loud. Do you expect me to believe that out of the 6+ voices I heard in my room were somehow Coney, Yo, and TKO taking very loudly amongst themselves and playing themselves only? No. That really just doesn't make any sense. Also, MD/VA were the first ones to come in and they had practically zero trash and I threw away the one thing I did see come in. I'm sure they may had gone out and got something, or had some sort of soda pop in their bag. But I don't know how they could have about 10 of those things just lying around not at the spot they were at but everywhere all over the floor.
I'm not saying you did something wrong, nor Hylian, nor Rauleen. But there was a handful of you guys that were still up (which I witnessed when I came in at 4am) and being loud, etc.
Like I said even if it was just one person (which it wasn't.) one person messes it up for everyone.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
*amazing argument*

Your posts aren't making any sense at all, and there are too many contradictions in it.

*more amazingness omg*
so Today you ever play mafia before

Teh Future

Smash Master
no tko you kno i love you.

im just angry b/c im trying to do tournaments cheaper now b/c im not working and we had to end up getting a hotel saturday night.

That last post was probably out of line so my bad.

sorry i didn't thank you in person today i wasn't in charge of housing or know anything about it really so if you had told us beforehand that you might not be able to house saturday night we can't place all the blame on you.

drama is dumb. Sorry for any trouble today and thanks for housing/hosting

MetalMusicMan

@MO:

you guys aren't mad at me right?

be truthful...(had to ask after future's post)

I love you guys though...just saying (incase i need to coax a good answer...lol)

We're cool. I'm glad I met you, I wish we had played friendlies or something. I'd like to commentate with you sometime :) Also get at my DeDeDe, rapin' dat 1 stock to 3 stocks, then counter-picking Yoshi's Brawl like a 'tard and getting owned by you guys, lol. :p

Also, I did come in 4am telling you guys to shut it down and there were about 10 of you guys that were up including 3 from MD/VA.
We were up playing because everyone else was playing for hours and wouldn't go to sleep because it was all so ****ed loud. It was already so loud ALL NIGHT that we couldn't even sleep, so we might as well have stayed up and played.

All you had to do was say "everyone go to bed". Problem solved. I couldn't say that because it wasn't my house, I have no authority to tell people what to do there when the host isn't even saying anything.

That is the only reason we were even awake.

The only contradictions here are yours-- the ones that are the REASON this all happened to begin with.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Lunch break post.

also Tako dropped the ball on rides for MD/VA becaues me and Y.b.M talked to him before we left about taking them to smash64s house atleast or something like that

so everything after I left the tourney...I had nothing to do with that.
Allow me to enlighten you on what happened on my end.

I agreed to take MD/VA home, but I did not agree to take them to a Diner get-together, stay, and then take them home to Day's at like 5AM. I told Day this, and this was clearly threw a wrench in her plans because she didn't want them over without her being there. So while she was discussing what to do, I purposed we take them to SM64 house, and then have TKO pick them up later. But while I was finalizing this plan, she and hilt told me that this was not necessary and that they had an alternative plan. In Hilt's own words, he told me I was off the hook. While I wanted to inquire more on what that plan was, they looked pretty stressed out so I didn't ask twice. So free of responsibility, I went home after LF. I claim no responsibility for any mishaps/misplanning that occurred after that.

TL:DR Today and Hilt told me that they had a plan and I didn't need to take them home.

And yeah this tourny didn't end until like 3AM.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Zak Zeeks.

facebook it

@Tako: thanks for telling me what was up

that was stupid on hilt/day's part (no offense)

1.I could have picked them up from S64's house when I dropped allied off

2. I have like almost everyones number from the MW so i could have called/text to ask if you were at home or at steak and shake

so yea...my bad tako...

Top Bottom