• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School tourny results.

graamd

Smash Rookie
I want to publicly apologize for losing in my school's brawl tourny with toon link. 2nd isn't good enough. I lost against a wolf that forward smashed and shot many lasers. I always beat him in the past when he played other chars, but that wolf defeated my toon link tonight and it makes me sad.

Also, my roommate lost with sonic against anime (marth).

afk an hero.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I see you have been introduced to competitive Wolf, where the best strategy is to camp and spam lasers until your opponent gets close enough to use Fsmash. Not even the computers are that bad. Here's a semi in-depth guide on how to deal with him. Sadly Toon Link is not given a huge section.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
I've beaten the competitive wolf many times. Many times. The key is Bombs + Boomerangs and double f smash when he's near. When the Wolf is near, he will F smash or A combo OR even Laser. Hope he doesn't laser though. Don't shoot full charged arrows too.

graamd

Smash Rookie
randomar, I go to the Florida Atlantic University Honors College.

I appreciate the support from mega and cooper. I didnt use many projectiles cause he would reflect them some times, but I will train using them more often. I do like the double arrow short hop with arrow cancelling that kizzu does.

That person who beat me just got lucky >:O

Top Bottom