• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School's Out For Summer! Smash Bash! (JUNE 13th, Register NOW)!!!!

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
THE DATE: JUNE 13th! (Could last up to a week)

THERE'S STILL ROOM! REGISTER TODAY!

Rules

1. Stages: (Neutral), loser picks, always start on Final Destination.
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon

2. Best 2 out of 3, stock matches

3. No time limit on matches

4. Single elimination

5. No items

6. No banned characters

This tounament is based on truth and honesty, I will not tolerate arguments on who won or who lost... IF YOU LOST! BE HONEST! There's no reward for the winner, so there's no need to lie and cheat. OR ELSE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are the brackets list... There is still room, and don't start you're round yet. This is just to give you an idea of what is going to happen and who your first oppenent is going to be... this way you can get their friend code and what not... So PM them. (If your name isn't on this yet, SIGN UP!)

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
Yes, I do believe that I have high hopes for this tournament, however, Z O S O forgot a few things....

1. This tournament will begin 3rd week of Junish....once I find a calendar, I'll set the date.

2. Also, we are taking a MINIMUM of 32 members, so the sky is the limit!

Z O S O

Smash Cadet
Ah ha, this should be a fun tournament.
In other news... I realize that 3 stock will, most of the time, be too long to replay it. But, we really don't need that many, if you happen to be able to replay the match, go for it.

To clarify, we aren't actually beginning the tournament during summer. We will probably start shortly after we have a good group of 32 or so. Have fun brawling!

Sir Auron

Smash Cadet
Single Elimination is good with me.

Sorry for missing your tournament, SA, by the way.
Hey It's ok, I was just on a tight schedule. I went WAY too fast. Was a good time though, however. Next, time I'll lay out some designated time where I won't be bothered by parents and what not so I can do a good job of being a host. :laugh:

Crash36

Smash Cadet
btw, make sure it is at least as late as the third week in June... I'll be out of town before then... =)

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
woo summer out for us too in a month about 2, i could play play all summer! ill join!
well, if you set it to three stock and a time limit also, but 3 minutes dont always replay always, so two minutes, i dunno, just a suggestion.

DragonScythe

Smash Rookie
I'm in.
3609-1019-4520

However, I want to record, but i don't know how exactly i could do so. I could just use a camera, but thats crappy.

EDIT: AIM = Whiztard

SeanDoe

Smash Rookie
Doctor bad wolf, Foxy sigma, Jneko, Dragon Scythe, Master, and Lcampoy8. i'll send ya guys friend requests.

my FC = 3308-4224-8954

Top Bottom