• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Screw Din's Fire Spammers :p

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Heh, you destroy them the entire match xD.
I too can play without using Din's Fire when I want to.
You used it once, I thought you weren't going to use it.
And beautiful quality by the way.
Was this match done on Wi-Fi?

leogeo2

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure what you are getting at here. Are you telling me that Zelda's can win without using Din's Fire more than twice in a row!?

>.>
<.<
>.>

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I'm not sure what you are getting at here. Are you telling me that Zelda's can win without using Din's Fire more than twice in a row!

>.>
<.<
>.>
Leo you're too good, you can probably win without using any of the specials at all, lol...

Shirahama

Smash Rookie
Definitely skill is presented. I'm very surprised you actually rarely used Din's Fire. I haven't seen a Zelda survive much without using it. Fighting many Zelda users demands this knowledge. Anyway, it takes great nerve to step out the safety of Din's Fire and actually Brawl on a more hands-on approach. Kudos to you. ;)

Wrathful

Smash Apprentice
Heh, you destroy them the entire match xD.
I too can play without using Din's Fire when I want to.
You used it once, I thought you weren't going to use it.
And beautiful quality by the way.
Was this match done on Wi-Fi?
Yeah, it was wifi. L_Cancel is actualy really good. If he had grabbed me once then that would have been one stock gone. He can do the whole, 0-death CG / Alt grab / Spike thing.

I'm pretty sure most of the Zelda players here don't rely on spamming.
rofl, I know. It's just a joke.

PsychoKnight

Smash Cadet
I am trying to use the Dins Fire less and less, because I want to learn and master her other moves(yes gasp! she does possess more than the fire, spammers O_o). From all the Zeldas I ever fought in my town, if Din Fire spamming was an art, i guess I got a lot of "masters" of Zelda in my town .

Though this match was very good in showing me Zelda's never-ending potential, you really do have a grasp on her. Kudos.

Satyrium

Smash Cadet
I am trying to use the Dins Fire less and less, because I want to learn and master her other moves(yes gasp! she does possess more than the fire, spammers O_o). From all the Zeldas I ever fought in my town, if Din Fire spamming was an art, i guess I got a lot of "masters" of Zelda in my town .

Though this match was very good in showing me Zelda's never-ending potential, you really do have a grasp on her. Kudos.
I used to be a dins fire spammer but now that I'm learning to play Zelda more offensively and close range, it's hard to find a moment to use dins fire anymore O_O

Top Bottom