• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Screwed Up Stadium 64

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
It's time for a compilation of every challenge in smash 64. For now i won't add no jump allowed and suicide record but I might at some point.

Q: What is Screwed Up Stadium (SuS)
A: It's a different way of playing stadium for those people who like an additional challenge beyond what the game gives us. The rules may seem arbitrary, but it's fun. The record list is huge, so there's something for everyone.

-================BTT================-

-Luigi-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B: 17.25 - Killmaster
D_B: 22.03 - Killmaster
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 8 targets - ncb1221

-Mario-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B:
D_B:
U_B: 24.81 - Killmaster (wow its possible)
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 8 targets - ncb1221

-Donkey Kong-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B:
D_B: 3 targets - Killmaster
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 5 targets - ncb1221

-Link-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B: 15.70 - Pokefantom
D_B:
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 6 targets - Killmaster

-Samus-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B:
D_B:
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 7 targets - ncb1221

-Captain Falcon-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B: 19''75 - Killmaster
D_B:
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 4 targets - ncb1221

-Ness-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B:
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:

-Yoshi-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
D_B: 8 targets - Killmaster
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:

-Kirby-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
D_B: 9 targets - Killmaster
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:

-Fox-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B:
D_B:
U_B:
BMO:
AMO:

-Pikachu-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA: 15.30 - Killmaster
N_B:
D_B: 9 targets -Killmaster
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 7 targets - ncb1221

-Jigglypuff-
ABA:
ADA:
AFA:
ANA:
AUA:
N_B:
D_B:
BMO:
AMO:
Riddle: 8 targets - ncb1221, Killmaster

-=SPECIAL=-
-Link -- 999%:

-=SUICIDE=-
Donkey Kong NSS:
Samus NSS: 12.35 - Killmaster
Captain Falcon NSS:
Ness NSS:
Jigglypuff NSS:

-================BTP================-

-=No up-B=- (mode i came with long time ago... if you can think of more feel free to submit)
Luigi:
Mario:
Dk:
Link:
Samus:
Captain Falcon:
Ness:
Yoshi:
Kirby:
Fox:
Pikachu: 9 platforms - Killmaster
Jigglypuff:

-=BTP Riddle=- ( I created that too)
Luigi: 27''75 - Star King
Mario: 9 platforms - Star King, Killmaster
Dk: 9 platforms - Star King, Killmaster
Link: 9 platforms - Killmaster
Samus: 7 platforms - Star King, killmaster
Captain Falcon: 7 platforms - Star King, Killmaster
Ness: 7 platforms - Killmaster, Star King
Yoshi: 1 platform - Killmaster, Star King
Kirby: 7 platforms - Killmaster
Fox: 6 platforms - Star King, killmaster
Pikachu: 27''73 - Killmaster
Jigglypuff: 26''59 - Star King

-=Special=-
-Mario -- 999%:
-Donkey Kong -- 999%:
-Link -- 999%:
-Samus -- 999%:
-Ness -- 999%:
-Kirby -- 999%(ouch):
-Fox -- 999%:
-Pikachu -- 999%:
-Jigglypuff -- 999%:

-=Suicide=-
Ness NSS:
Fox NSS:

-================FAQ================-

ABA - Aerial Back A
ADA - Aerial Down A
AFA - Aerial Forward A
ANA - Aerial Neutral A
AUA - Aerial Up A
D_B - Down B
N_B - Neutral B (there's no side B in this game)
U_B - Up B
AMO - A moves only: No B attacks.
BMO - B moves only: No A attacks.
NSS - No Stick Suicide: You can't use any directional moves or movement. Only the A button, B button, jump buttons, Shield buttons, and taunt may be used.

Q: What is riddle?
A: Riddle is a mode where you must break as many targets as possible without touching the ground. You can start from any spot in the level, as long as you don't break any targets on your way there. If you use a projectile, you must be in the air when you use it and when it his the target (you also can't land between using the projectile and when it breaks the target). Also, you cannot charge a projectile like Samus's charge shot on the ground. Also, you can't damage yourself before starting the riddle. I think that about covers riddle. Simplified: You can start from anywhere on the level. Once you leave the ground to start the riddle, you can't
land until all riddled targets are broken.

Q: What is a BTP riddle?
A: Similar to a btt riddle, you can choose where you start but when you land on your first of ten platform you cannot land on anything else than those platform ( no lava, no ground). Also, the previous platform you stepped on (blue light) are now inaccessible as well.

Feel free to send your score (good or bad) :) i'll keep updating it as soon as possible
I accept emulator and console NTSC only

The Star King

Smash Hero
Finally. Having the world record for Luigi neutral B only is nothing short of my life ambition.

Jokes aside I might do riddle because unlike mindlessly copying record strats and then spending time restarting over and over to shave off 3/100ths of a second it's actually interesting :troll:

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
lol @ Star King but it's not only about copying a strat since there's no strat for those... you have to figure what's the best way to do it (fun part) and after you optimize (crap like you said)

edit : I tough you meant neutral -b only strat and alike...
Obviously normal btt /btp get boring fast once you can do the wr strat (samus under 9 -_-..)

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
Did you manage to complete a good riddle ? falcon and yoshi are probably my biggest disappointment for this mode ..

The Star King

Smash Hero
BTP Riddle:
Luigi: 31.39 seconds
Mario: 9 platforms
DK: 6 platforms
Link: 7 platforms
Samus: 7 platforms
Falcon: 7 platforms
Yoshi: 1 platform (lol)
Kirby: 6 platforms
Fox: 6 platforms
Pikachu: 27.95 seconds
Jigglypuff: 26.59 seconds

I actually put some effort into my Luigi and Puff times :cool: Pikachu can definitely be WAAAAY better but I couldn't get the quick-attack-through-blocks bug to happen.

EDIT: just watched the Luigi BTP normal WR and I guess it's faster to do the bottom-right platform last, so my time isn't good after all.. huehuehue :C

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
Wow i'm impressed by your score :) I havn't timed luigi, pika and puff yet but I can get 10 ... so it probably was a horrible score

Here's mine..
Luigi 10 platforms
Mario 9 platforms ( hard to get from P6 to P7)
Dk 7 platforms ... (pretty sure you did that too)
Link 9 platforms :) ( after the group of 4 I bomb myself to land on the moving right platform and after i go back to the middle and left )
Samus 7 platforms
Falcon 7 platforms (wow I looked again and i found how you did it :).. good job)
Ness 7 platforms ... ( easy)
Yoshi 1 platform ... so close to escape without touching P1
kirby 7 platforms... I will need to record it so you can believe it lol
fox 6 platforms
Pikachu : 10 platforms but I cant do the quick attack glitch either -_-
Jiggster 10 ( hardest is P5 to P6)

Thx for submitting :)

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol wtf I just realized I forgot to list Ness, I got 7 as well -.- Good job on beating my DK/Kirby/Link, I thought I maxed pretty much everyone out by # of platforms. And no I got 6 on DK :(

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
For dk it's possible to start on the second one by the lava, after those two you comeback with the first 3 platform near you at the beginning leaving the right one for last.. after you go directly down the big hole (hard) and after you get the 3 remaining easily.. so yeah new record of 9 :D pretty good Id say

edit : pikachu 27''73 :) pretty sure we use the same strat.. got this on my second try .. anyway next time I'll try to do the glitch for a better score :)

8 with samus how ?? what's the 8 platform behind the 2 bumper ?
edit even with the 2 frames of invincibility I can't pass the bumper.. I can go directly in the middle of hit before he stage spike me and I hit the floor ..

The Star King

Smash Hero
I got 9 with DK before seeing your post. I also figured out how you got 7 with Kirby, nice

I wonder if 10 with Link is possible by building up your damage to ridiculous numbers with the lava first, then do long-distance bomb jumps and possibly with TAS DI? I wouldn't be surprised but I'm not gonna be the one to do that lol.

Luigi improved to 27.75

Probably mostly done here with BtP riddle. Next I might do suicide or B moves or something.

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
No your damage cannot exceed 999% and even with bomb It's impossible to climb from the right side .. you mostly go horizontally so it doesn't help in this case ... if you start at P10 of the wr strat you may be able to go up to p9 but afterward it's over too ..
I'm just curious to see if tacos samus 8 is real... doesn't look like this for now..

The Star King

Smash Hero
@killmaster OK but couldn't you maybe go up the left side? Maybe with that wall DI that sends you vertically like what happens on Dreamland's wall sometimes (there's a slanted wall so it might be possible?)? TAS material IMO.

@tacos But how do you get to the top left platform without touching any other platforms first? I think you missed some of the rules.

Also hi Jay when you read this

Atomic Phantasm

Smash Rookie
@killmaster OK but couldn't you maybe go up the left side? Maybe with that wall DI that sends you vertically like what happens on Dreamland's wall sometimes (there's a slanted wall so it might be possible?)? TAS material IMO.

@tacos But how do you get to the top left platform without touching any other platforms first? I think you missed some of the rules.

Also hi Jay when you read this
Dawg I have no idea what's going on here. Hi max

:phone:

tacos

Smash Journeyman
Q: What is a BTP riddle?
A: Similar to a btt riddle, you can choose where you start but when you land on your first of ten platform you cannot land on anything else than those platform ( no lava, no ground). Also, the previous platform you stepped on (blue light) are now inaccessible as well.

used inf jumps to get to the platform. Rules did not stipulate you could not use gs
I am follwoing the rules just fine.
:troll: :troll:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
highschool grades are without a doubt the most important evaluative factor of your life so far, your entire self-worth is reflected in your highschool marks and nothing you do will ever scrub the blemish of poor highschool marks from the record of your life

yeah.

The Star King

Smash Hero
aa got my back. Also I got a far superior SAT score which is also what one's self-worth revolves around, obviously.

used inf jumps to get to the platform. Rules did not stipulate you could not use gs
I am follwoing the rules just fine.
:troll: :troll:
You're ****ing terrible for not getting 10 then.

Here you go Star King :p ps : not even close ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeNah7RzdYo
OK, the knockback is less than I thought it would be. The only other one I could see being improvable is Samus (inb4 tacos) by DIing the bottom bumper hard into the left side of the upper bumper, but that also sounds like TAS material.

killmaster

Smash Apprentice
The only other one I could see being improvable is Samus (inb4 tacos) by DIing the bottom bumper hard into the left side of the upper bumper, but that also sounds like TAS material.
I don't know how to TAS (except using save states ) but I could ask a friend..
samus nss : 11''97 <= pro

just saw jpleal10 vid for samus btp and he it the bumper with a bair and manage to pass the bumper without touching the ground .. so yeah tas could get 8 platform :)

Top Bottom