• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA 5 Matches! Updated with Me vs MikeHAZE!

∫unk

Smash Master
Some friendly Marth videos from SCSA 5:

MikeHAZE (Marth) vs Sky (Falco) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhImtJQs4vM
funny match definitely watch this. the platform cancel b-air first stock was raaaape

Junk (Marth) vs marthshadow/Zane (Marth) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtIFdsc3sR0
"don't roll nooooo zaaaaane!" lol

Junk (Marth) vs Warp (ZSS) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k6TILqjXsI
Good match regardless of the SD. I learned not to hold down when I need to d-tilt after this match lol

marthshadow/Zane (Marth) vs Junk (DDD) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrh3OLLwHzM
ddd vs marth haha

EDIT: Junk (DDD) vs MikeHAZE (Marth) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdFdGTzrtA
Suuuper close match >___> that thing at the end messed me up...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lmao so much **** in these vids. MikeHAZE with that beast first kill 0.o

Sorry MS but.... Peguin 3 STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas M

Smash Master
Lmao so much **** in these vids. MikeHAZE with that beast first kill 0.o

Sorry MS but.... Peguin 3 STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................*facepalm*
that match was soo much fail.

i'm getting my revenge at the next tourney that we both go to though.

i said it at scsa and i'll say it again: DDD is so gay.

Roxas M

Smash Master
hows do u platform cancel? lol

and junks sexy read with fsmash tipper was rapeee

where was ur stage control marthshadow lool
i left my stage control on wifi. lol

i have absolutely no idea how to fight DDD.
its like no matter what i do i get powershielded then Cg'd to the edge until i get gimped.

i don't know why i didn't use the platforms better though.

Player-3

Smash Hero
agaisnt d3 just don't get grabbed, and never ever ever DB their shield

and don't get ***** on the ledge
|||||||||||:<

srs that whole match was just you getting CGed to the edge, then you couldn't get back on without taking ****loads of dmg

Roxas M

Smash Master
agaisnt d3 just don't get grabbed, and never ever ever DB their shield
never ever ever DB their shield

well, that just made my day.
thank you very much. lol

i understand the don't get grabbed part.
i just have NO IDEA HOW TO HIT HIM SAFELY.
and FD does not make things any easier. =_=

f-air: ps then grab.
d-tilt:ps then grab.
f-tilt: ps then grab.
jab:.......lol fail.
n-air: that's alright but i usually have to do retreating ones and sooner or later i'm at the edge with no where to go. or grab as i'm falling from the n-air.
DB: same as jab but i do it anyways.
retreating pivot grab:.....uhh get waddle-dee'd and repeat.

i'm horrible at character specific MUs. i don't know what to do as you guys see. x.x

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
... full hop fair while retreatin backwards and mix it up with marths air **** and you wont get punished

you should NOT d-tilt in this MU EVER either ... all u raelly have are fair / nair / bair. ALSO JUGGLE D3 SUCKS GETTIN DOWN

Roxas M

Smash Master
... full hop fair while retreatin backwards and mix it up with marths air **** and you wont get punished

you should NOT d-tilt in this MU EVER either ... all u raelly have are fair / nair / bair. ALSO JUGGLE D3 SUCKS GETTIN DOWN

see?!
i don't know ANY of this stuff. lol

i need moar help.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion

Dtilt is very good if you read and airdodge near the ledge or if it would push them off the ledge, asian.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAOOOO @ the fsmash thing. it wasn't a read....junk will tell you the TRUE story

"mikehaze: version 2"

coming to a marth thread near you

also @zane: stop doing singular options at the ledge lol, you keep doing ledge jumps. junk probably felt bad and didn't want to jump and **** you with a fair. or maybe it was that he could just wait and react to all your ******** mixups
btw you need to stop doing trying to do a lot of gimmick stuff and just space, there were a lot of times where i saw you get into a risky space but jun reacted well enough to stop your trick
at the whole ddd thing...it's 100% spacing. don't try and commit to anything ********. you should fast fall tipper nair more, the boa ***** vs. ddd because it allows you to start doing mixups

Roxas M

Smash Master
i don't have any tricks. x.x

i'm just doing random stuff. ask junk. lol

i ledge jump because if i do anything else(i've trying many times on wifi with junk)
i just get f-tilt'd off again.

and i don't know if you guys noticed....but i don't have a specific game plan when i match starts. i'm just doing stuff and see how people react to it.
it usually works against people that haven't brawled be before but junk has wifi'd me for months so.....yeah. he basically opened up that book and was reading me. i knew he was from the beginning.
i'm just trying to learn.

and if you think THIS is bad you should have seen me when i first started brawling him on wifi. loooool

PS: that f-smash was a read. he yelled out ''don't roll zane!'' right as i inputted roll. he has my book.

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
The ftilt on the ledge, the FTILT ON THE LEDGE! I remember when i friendlies junk at wgf i just sat on the ledge thinking how the hell am i gonna get my feet planted again. i never figured it out.

Roxas M

Smash Master
The ftilt on the ledge, the FTILT ON THE LEDGE! I remember when i friendlies junk at wgf i just sat on the ledge thinking how the hell am i gonna get my feet planted again. i never figured it out.
I KNOW RIGHT?!

to this day i STILL haven't figured how to get on the stage safely without him screwing up or taking a crap load of damage.

what i've learned from scsa:

1) learn the character specific MUs like DDD and ROB.

2) use full hop aerials and full hop f-airs.

3) no d-tilt when people are really close to me. i just get shield grabbed since it isn't spaced to the tip. and options when people are too close to d-tilt but too far to do a normal grab.

4)(one of the most important)GETTING BACK ON THE LEDGE SAFELY. this problem cause me soo many gimps and most of my stocks. =/

5)stop trying to main diddy and lucario. its not going to work. lol

6).......learn the mk MU. =_=

i think that's it.

∫unk

Smash Master
updated with me vs mikehaze i use f-tilt really well there

---

to answer some things:

ddd has a ridiculously good ledge trap and marth is bad at getting back on stage, this combination makes it hard for marth to regain control. marth can do the same thing back to ddd but the difference is ddd has a chaingrab to set up the ledge trap every time while marth has to work harder, which is why the matchup is slightly in ddd's favor if he can do the cg otherwise it's in marth's favor.

the best way to counter it is... not telling looool

for the ledge trap even if he gets above the stage he's still in the air so i can just grab him again when he lands because it's FD. no need to give up my good position.

btw this isn't like me vs marthshadow specific this should happen in all ddd vs marth... it does when i play the other marths (like... the best ones lol) they're just better in the neutral situation of not getting grabbed

--

the tipper f-smash read was half prediction, half reaction, half yelling in his ear to make him freeze so I got 1.5x multiplier which is why the f-smash tipped

Rad

Smash Ace
MikeHaze plays such a crazy Marth. It's fun to watch.

---

Is that Marth in the Marth vs. DDD vid a girl? It's hard to tell.

∫unk

Smash Master
even if youre a friend there's no need to be a d!ck.

these were only posted to learn/discuss/entertain. not for ego boosting or flaming.

i was way worse my first tournament which was scsa 1 about a year ago.

PROOF (me vs lucas from April '08 lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OnoH5wPkD0

edit: hahahahaha i used to rage back then too that's so weird hearing my voice say that stuff

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
daamn junk
very impressed with your d3. good stuff

Roxas M

Smash Master
Vids of SCSA eh?? *watches DDD vid*
LOLOLOLOL Better step it up Roxas Zane, I mean really >_>...
I'm not sure whether to be sad or laugh.
lmao, soo much fail you HOR.
trolling in the marth boards. :laugh:
even if youre a friend there's no need to be a d!ck.

these were only posted to learn/discuss/entertain. not for ego boosting or flaming.

i was way worse my first tournament which was scsa 1 about a year ago.

PROOF (me vs lucas from April '08 lol): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OnoH5wPkD0

edit: hahahahaha i used to rage back then too that's so weird hearing my voice say that stuff
that vid was lol.
at least the marth boards had a little discussion about DDD and me failing though.
updated with me vs mikehaze i use f-tilt really well there

---

to answer some things:

ddd has a ridiculously good ledge trap and marth is bad at getting back on stage, this combination makes it hard for marth to regain control. marth can do the same thing back to ddd but the difference is ddd has a chaingrab to set up the ledge trap every time while marth has to work harder, which is why the matchup is slightly in ddd's favor if he can do the cg otherwise it's in marth's favor.

the best way to counter it is... not telling looool

for the ledge trap even if he gets above the stage he's still in the air so i can just grab him again when he lands because it's FD. no need to give up my good position.

btw this isn't like me vs marthshadow specific this should happen in all ddd vs marth... it does when i play the other marths (like... the best ones lol) they're just better in the neutral situation of not getting grabbed

--

the tipper f-smash read was half prediction, half reaction, half yelling in his ear to make him freeze so I got 1.5x multiplier which is why the f-smash tipped
not telling.....f*ck you. lolol
gay penguin.

you would have won against mikehaze if someone didn't turn in the smash balls.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion

minty you don't know what your talking about stop giving bad MU advice when you more than likely play the match up wrong

d-tilt is partially why ddd can't get in on marth WTF you newb

d-tilt from a frontal position forces ddd to reset EVERYTIME

by frames, his only option is forward or backward roll, and completely advantageous poke when spaced in this MU

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
cant he just PS the D tilt then grab before another tilt comes out?
why would you d-tilt twice when he can roll on the frame you do a second d-tilt, and therefore cancel your frame+

you d-tilt once, and then wait

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Run in and shield gets me grabbed everytime i d-tilt vs d3... which is why i said that lol

i havent been using d-tilt in general as a spacing move in a while because of this tbh

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Daammmnnn it Roxas. That DDD vid made me :(

Also, I think you should've lived on that last stock vs DDD. (wtf at airdodge? o.o) DI you lesbian novelist Awesome sauce.

Top Bottom