• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit 5 (1/30/10) Results on first page and THANKS FOR COMING

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i don't see why that's a problem specific to this system (or even a problem at all)

stage striking isn't perfect; it's just better than the random system
i see. i hope im not annoying you or anyone, i just like asking why people use the solutions they do lol

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Dear Attendees,

With only a couple days left till the big day we've got another money-saver opportunity!!! TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME MORE MONEY!

Step #1:
Go to scsa.solidwebhost.com/

Step #2:
Go to our forums and create an account

Step #3:
Go to ---> http://smashalliance.forumotion.net...t-here-if-you-are-actually-attending-t3.htm#5

Step #4:
click on "POST REPLY"
Follow the directions posted on the thread

and presto!

4 easy steps to save an extra dollar!! 3-4 minutes for another buck off - easy.

THIS OFFER ONLY LASTS UNTIL 8PM TOMORROW NIGHT (FRIDAY, JAN. 29, 2010) SO DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST SECOND!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday!

-SCSA staff

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
they're on the first page of the website scsa.solidwebhost.com

edit: #3 is no longer available, and the ones who are using it received an email and know who they are

JDM

Smash Champion
I still don't know why one of us has to enter brawl to get the newb person discount. All the new players i'm bringing to this only play melee so in the end I get no discount at all?

DJMirror

Smash Master
i'm coming to this! but i'm going to be late =(

JDM sign me up for singles and venue fee i'll pay ya back!

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
lol you guys are complaining about discount details, when honestly I don't know what other tournaments even offer discounts other than for bringing a setup. Sorry but it's gotta be what it's gotta be.

Charoo

Smash Champion
nah, just been working out a lot. in a couple weeks i'll have some headgear tho, which will be safe whether i eff you up or not =P.

come on michael why dont you come get at my fox too =)

or mm my falco for $3 (less price cuz you'll win, but i really like that matchup)

i don't think i mentioned this but i will only do mms according to the following rules:

1. pound 4 ruleset
OR
2. neutrals only (stage striking)

im never playing on dumb stages like corneria/brinstar/rainbow cruise/poke floats again.

as long as lucky/lovage/macd/kouryuu/jdm/squidster/s2j/stabbed agree with that then it's all good!

also champ, im not entering anything so i won't have to pay venue, right? but i will be bringing a setup just so my mms don't slow down the tourny =P
from what I know, spectator don't have to pay venue fee and bringing a set up would help too so thanks

go save a dollar

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I have a doctors appointment at 9:45

Due to ride restraints I can't go to Irvine, back to torrance, and Irvine again.

its 30 minutes to Irvine and my appointment is only checking with a new doctor.

If I'm doing my math right, at best I'll be there at 10:45, but more realistically 11+

Will I be able to enter melee singles even with the sign-up cutoff at 10?

Squidster

Smash Ace

i think they said that if you sign up for singles you can sign up later without the late fee
(or just call him and have him enter you)

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
doesnt look like ill be able to make it
sorry sheridan
sj2 will do it some other time
have fun everyone!
=)

Charoo

Smash Champion
I have a doctors appointment at 9:45

Due to ride restraints I can't go to Irvine, back to torrance, and Irvine again.

its 30 minutes to Irvine and my appointment is only checking with a new doctor.

If I'm doing my math right, at best I'll be there at 10:45, but more realistically 11+

Will I be able to enter melee singles even with the sign-up cutoff at 10?
get some1 to enter for u. Sign up for singles ends when I can start the bracket (pretty much near the end of doubles). So, whatever that is just come before then.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
sheridan teams again? and ill mm ppl with my crappy falco i just want it to get better no shieks though and no more that 3 dollars

nublet06

Smash Lord
ROFL, i could probably house you two as well depending how many from norcal and if you guys don't all mind the floor
h
let me know if this is still cool. probly wouldnt leave pdale til 5 or 6. which means we would make it at 7 or 8. play for a few hours and then try to get some sleep lol.

text me 661-435-4978

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Alex: I'm teaming with Joe.

macd and Dunskies: Our car (me, Brian, Joe, maybe SFAT) would like to stay at macd's Friday night, and Dunskies' Saturday night. Can you post/AIM your phone numbers and addresses (unless Joe already has them)?

joeplicate

Smash Master
i know richard's address and phone number (or at least where his house is)

not macd though

edit:
so i was thinking, the PR discussion usually gets me pretty upset whenever i think about it
and by extensive probing of my own thoughts, while practicing tech skill, i came to the conclusion that
shroomed *****

let's do a mm for 10$
i want to have a great mindset like dajuan =D
i think i can do it

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
for those bringing partial setup:

We've come to realize that there are a LOT of people bringing just Game Cubes+Melee, or Wii+Brawl and not TVs.

In order to receive the $2 discount we have to be able to USE your system for our tournament. That means there has to be an available TV for it.
Don't let this discourage you! STILL BRING YOUR SETUPS! There are people bringing just TVs so many will still be able to get the discount! BUT IF YOU CAN, PLEASE BRING TVS ALSO!! FULL SETUPS GET $5 OFF!!!

we recommend that you come sooner rather than later tomorrow if you're only bringing a partial setup, while there are TVs still available to set them up on!!!

Thanks, and see everyone tomorrow!!

LuCKy

Smash Master
i miss the old days where we had 5v5 crew battles. It was so much pride and every1 go crazy for stuff. Maybe I'll make it an event for MJ2
you should for sure!

cuz apaprently everyones scared of taking on norwalk 1v1 lol

SOCAL VS NORWALK?!?!?!

sup ****ers :D

also alex19 needs a team mate lol someone help the man

hes a technical lil fox guy

plus hes featured in this amazing video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYW4GuwM1uI

although i was thinking about the match and i came to the conclusion that

mango+alex+lucky - alex = ****IN **** x3

lol

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
I will be bringing boxing gloves to this tournament. Would anyone like to box? A boxing mm, even. Five rounds, 90 seconds each. Who's down? You must be within 20 pounds and three inches of my height (5'10) and weight (155).
OH MY ****ING GOD!!!! WHY HAVENT YOU TOLD ME THIS!?!?

Id like to box, but for free please. Id very much like to get into boxing too, so if you wanna box ANYTIME let me know

Charoo

Smash Champion
So apparently I'm going! See you guys Saturday :3
yay! Wobbles is never ban!

you should for sure!

cuz apaprently everyones scared of taking on norwalk 1v1 lol

SOCAL VS NORWALK?!?!?!

sup ****ers :D

also alex19 needs a team mate lol someone help the man

hes a technical lil fox guy

plus hes featured in this amazing video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYW4GuwM1uI

although i was thinking about the match and i came to the conclusion that

mango+alex+lucky - alex = ****IN **** x3

lol
does bellflower count as norwalk? I'm right next door haha

P, I found out spectator is $5 but since u're bringing a full set up that should cover it up so you're good.

so yeah see every1 2morrow and lets have some fun.

this is PROBABLY my last post before the tourney. I have a leg injury and just been at home doing nothing. I jsut hope I can walk well 2morrow or else it's gonna be wack

Top Bottom