• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Melees and TVC are two different games.

Chip.

you know what to do
I need to know if this is next weekend or not! is it the 31st or not idk ....

If it is pushed back to a later date please PLEASE don't make it on feb 7-8th because thats Tourney Play X_X

Can someone contact Nezumi and see whats up with this?!?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I need to know if this is this weekend or not, soon... I would hate to assume that it would be this weekend, cancel my plans for something else and find out that it's NOT this weekend. Claaaaaaaaaire! DSF! Please Update Soon!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Attention to Melee players who haven't read my thread: If this is cancelled, there'll be a biweekly at my place. this is a last resort. please don't be cancelled :(

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
I know what the heck, after i stayed in your house and soiled your floor in August it's like we didn't speak much after that : (. we'll aim it up and i'll get u to un-retire from barwl

thanks JDM, will do...eventually

festizzio

Smash Champion
i'm not worried

if this happens, ****

if this doesn't happen and we go to connor's instead, ****

either way, it's ****

Edit: What decent player would want to team with me at this, or at connor's if this is canceled/postponed?

Top Bottom