• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
P's **** talk towards Steven:

"That's not an IC's main; That's a FRAUD!" too good lol.

araknophobik

Smash Master
adams **** talk is discouraging
i felt i couldve done much better against futile at that one triweekly if it wasn't for adam =[
no johns tho i prob wouldve lost anyways =/

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
P's **** talk johns are NOT legit. I've never have had a problem with him cheering against me.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL my sheik is so bad =[
it panics when its off the stage

kouryuu it doesn't bother me when i use peach but atm i was using marth and felt insecure
Stick to Peach! We need more Peaches!

And I agree. Tofu is very smart.

MacD

Banned via Administration
why would nor cal go if they just came down for mango juice...

and atlus, i'll let you team with zhu since i can't go to this since i have to be up in nor cal on sat, and i was looking forward to a tourny the weekend before school started... oh well

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Honestly, regardless if you play Brawl or not, you shouldn't miss Mango Juice.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Yea im going to mango juiceeeeeeeeee and i'll probably get ***** by a noob "Kouryuu"

j/k kouryuu is probably **** now at melee but, i think i can give him a challenge maybe....... ;)

TEAMMMMMMMM WITH ME MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3 =)

infam0us

Smash Cadet
so is this gonna have a weak turnout since mango juice is a week before and gonna **** everyones pockets?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Yea im going to mango juiceeeeeeeeee and i'll probably get ***** by a noob "Kouryuu"

j/k kouryuu is probably **** now at melee but, i think i can give him a challenge maybe....... ;)

TEAMMMMMMMM WITH ME MANGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<3 =)
MM me! I know you **** Peaches but I'm sure I can give you a run for your money :)

Sky`

Smash Lord
I don't believe you.
Okay Basically right, My Doc is So good, that I < Bob$. That's right, you read it correctly.

And Ima win this tournament, nukka, BUHLEEDAT!

@Dante Fox: Yes I am. Whats up?

@The Greater Leon: I'm hellllllla better than that SCRUB A$$ PEACH. Yeah I said it? Cash debit or credit? I said it.

@Connor: You're like 12. Go play with your blocks or something.

@Mango: Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. 50$MM kthx.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
umm to be honest connor I dunno. Mango Juice is the week before, and I know Nor Cal will be going to that, but I'm not entirely sure if they are going to this as well. you can always ask at mango juice lol.

oh, I'm only entering melee from now on, I'm really really sick of brawl

Top Bottom