• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seagull Presents: The Rise Of Pidgeot and Pidgeotto 1

Which side event should we have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
yea I still need a ride lol. the search continues

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
wait where does luckay live? *checks*

oh shi- hes in waldorf.......someone please just stamp the dummy sign on my forehead kthnx.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
2 hours and a half before side event poll closes. Cast your vote while you can.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Tie between mid and low tiers. I'll just do mid tiers then with :toonlink: allowed.

Mid tiers dubs or singles though?

:018:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If you guys can get a VA driver to come then I'll give them free venue fee on me. Maybe Jose or DarkFlame/Bengals if their around?

:017:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I... need to pick up my controller at least once before this tourney. Luckay training ain't cutting it. Phil, you free sometime this week?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Guys, power strips, if you got 'em then bring 'em, we need a few, thanks (:

Also, I was at this venue Sunday, its a damn good size for us since there are like 6 tables(3 on each side) and a good amount of chairs and space between.

I... need to pick up my controller at least once before this tourney. Luckay training ain't cutting it. Phil, you free sometime this week?
Tomorrow and Friday I'm free after 8, when I get off, maybe Wed too. Sadly, this weeks a bit crazy for me.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
^ Powerhouse to the rescue, help them VA cats out bro. I'm expecting we'll all go out to eat after the tourny.

Top Bottom