• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Second tounrey brackets

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Reposting low tier characters to get rid of confusion
Samus, DK, Link, Yoshi, and Luigi are allowed for low tier

European Singles has officially been finished. Congratulations to Lawrencelot for winning.
1: Lawrencelot
2: Craiig
3: Avenger Angel
4: Mahle
5: Nixxon
5: Seretaur
7: Xelgand
7: Sin

All players who haven't responded have been kicked...........that means Cmoney, Valoem, and Asylum

New brackets posted:

American Singles: http://i33.tinypic.com/icre6o.jpg
American Low tier: http://i36.tinypic.com/314zaip.jpg
Euro Low tier: http://i38.tinypic.com/2wqtjl2.jpg

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Mh... what are the rules for the stage picking? And is the first match with double-blind picking? And what about the lag/DS? >_>

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
His thread said early registration what happened to just normal registration? You can easily add two people to the bottom bracket
yea but any modifying after a tourneys brackets have been set-up is stupid, can cause confusion and gives people the "but you did this for this guy" so if this where MY tourney id have to say wait it out...but its not so GL xP

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
i mean there are byes so i don't see why there would be a big problem to add people in those spots

when do the matches need to be completed?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
for rules

Mh... what are the rules for the stage picking? And is the first match with double-blind picking? And what about the lag/DS? >_>
Follow the same as my other tournament

Rules:
Stock: 5

Stages

Hyrule
Dreamland
Peach's Castle
Congo Jungle
Saffron

Blocking Rules: Each player in singles/Each Team can choose to get rid of one stage from the start of the rounds, this stage cannot be played throughout the entire set

Stage playing rule: A stage cannot be played twice in a row, unless both players agree on it

Desynch and Lag Rules:
1st lag out (Known person): Normal Reset, First Warning
2nd Lag out: (Known person) Second Warning....Lose Match
3rd Lag out: (Known person): You lose the set and go into losers brackets or out if already in losers

For Actual Lag: Get rid of lag or play P2P, if you can't play p2p, then that will be a problem

For other things, I will not add people because I seeded the brackets, Valoem, if you do want to face Boomfan, be my guest,

Superstar

Smash Champion
I see Kevin around, now I get to fight him.

For clarification, was he the same Kevin that Dylan told that Bowser's flame is representive of how long he can last in sex, or no? I know there are multiple. :p

valoem

Smash Journeyman
Follow the same as my other tournament

Rules:
Stock: 5

Stages

Hyrule
Dreamland
Peach's Castle
Congo Jungle
Saffron

Blocking Rules: Each player in singles/Each Team can choose to get rid of one stage from the start of the rounds, this stage cannot be played throughout the entire set

Stage playing rule: A stage cannot be played twice in a row, unless both players agree on it

Desynch and Lag Rules:
1st lag out (Known person): Normal Reset, First Warning
2nd Lag out: (Known person) Second Warning....Lose Match
3rd Lag out: (Known person): You lose the set and go into losers brackets or out if already in losers

For Actual Lag: Get rid of lag or play P2P, if you can't play p2p, then that will be a problem

For other things, I will not add people because I seeded the brackets, Valoem, if you do want to face Boomfan, be my guest,
ok ill play boomfan, put me there or under asylum

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
European Low Tiers

AvengerAngel - Mahie: 2-0

Edit: Huh, are LB/WB Finals and Grand Finals at best of 5? :O

valoem

Smash Journeyman
you want boomfan, ok, I'll put you under boomfan

New brackets (updated + valoem) going to be posted

Blackshadow, I'll PM you
Though I would probably lose either way i would prefer asylum cause i haven't played him before

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
uhhh

yea, i had to edit a lot of that page...that stupid **** about beating fire 3/5 was still there
That was you who edited that page, please make an account instead of an IP, it makes it easier for me and other registered uses to tell you are a PPS member

also, i made that rich post...XDDDDD

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
That was you who edited that page, please make an account instead of an IP, it makes it easier for me and other registered uses to tell you are a PPS member

also, i made that rich post...XDDDDD
i have an acc actually just dont sign in... i will from now on though, if im going to edit anyways

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
im currently trying to find blackshadow, could we meet on EGX at a specific time, I can meet anytime on thursday and friday, please post your time and my time (east coast)

Top Bottom