• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondary Main

Straylit

Smash Cadet
I didn't really pick my secondary with my Main in mind. I play characters i enjoy. My self proclaimed secondary is Olimar though. With Sonic coming in at third.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Characters that do well on moving stages.

G&W or Marth are good choices.

-Coco-

Smash Ace
im not trying to sound like a douche but how do we know your playstyle how are we supposed to tell u who to use just some thoughts

Chaco

Never Logs In
[note to self: be clearer.]
I'm asking if they are good characters to spontaneously pick up, not really if they're good for me. They're popular from what I've seen, so I'm interested.
THe ICs are a rariety not a commom thing. Well people who are good with them atleast. I would say a fast character to go with the ICs. Like MK, or Marth. Or maybe even G&W.

Falcon...Puuunch!

Smash Cadet
Er, I'm no IC buff or anything, but shouldn't your alt. main be independent of your main? If they're are similar, they will have the same weaknesses, making your counter picking pretty useless.

SnatchForFree

Smash Cadet
[note to self: be clearer.]
I'm asking if they are good characters to spontaneously pick up, not really if they're good for me. They're popular from what I've seen, so I'm interested.
If you're prepared to spend alot of time practicing they're chaingrabs and game, sure. If you're looking for an easy character you can pick up pretty esily and not spend so much time getting good with, go woith someone like MK.

Metal

Smash Cadet
Cinci, OH (And my social security # is...)
If you're prepared to spend alot of time practicing they're chaingrabs and game, sure. If you're looking for an easy character you can pick up pretty esily and not spend so much time getting good with, go woith someone like MK.
Yeah, that's what I wanted to know. I need someone else to use; Ness doesn't exactly 'switch things up' from what Lucas does. -__-;; The ICs seem hard to learn, so I thought I needed to work with them early so I don't fall behind. I meant to pick up the ICs in Melee, but when I did, wobbling scared me away. I like the ICs, and I want to master them this time.

Top Bottom