• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secondarys for Our Captain?

TKD

Smash Lord
Main Wario <<+ G&W for D3 since you don't need his projectile>> (you wanna win right) and 2nd Falcon ONLY VS WARIO!!!

Jab to grab? Crazy cool aerials? Grab release to knee (you can save the knee till high % when it will kill)? TOO GOOD!

Smash Apprentice
Main Wario <<+ G&W for D3 since you don't need his projectile>> (you wanna win right) and 2nd Falcon ONLY VS WARIO!!!

Jab to grab? Crazy cool aerials? Grab release to knee (you can save the knee till high % when it will kill)? TOO GOOD!
Seriously, that was a pretty weird post you made there ;S

RMMF

Smash Cadet
My main is: Pink Falcon
Secondary: Black Falcon
Third: Green Falcon
And so on: Blue/Purple/Ltblue Falcon

Oops lol...

Edit: I sometimes switch Pink and Black.

Player-3

Smash Hero
My main is: Pink Falcon
Secondary: Black Falcon
Third: Green Falcon
And so on: Blue/Purple/Orange Falcon
My main is Green falcon
sEcondary: Green Ganon
Person below secondary - Green d3
person below that - Goku

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
It fell to me in my smashcrew, to be the one to train the crew with other characters (so as to not just stagnate with only our mains and seconds). So I set about to learn every other character, and every other AT, mobility, attack, lag disposal etc- whatever it was, i learned it. This way i could throw top level at them and we could all prepare for our tourneys here in Texas.

As an unforeseen result, i became more than proficient with every character (save a few) in the game and am confident to fight anyone with Falcon, regardless my opponent's placement on the tier list. I ardently main falcon, but with all seriousness, and knowledge of other characters' strategies and combo structures, second Random. I think as residents of the bottom of the tier list, you should all do something similar. What better way to know your opponent than to have used their character many times over?

Face124

Smash Ace
Edinburgh. Pm for a Brawl and I'll get back to you
It fell to me in my smashcrew, to be the one to train the crew with other characters (so as to not just stagnate with only our mains and seconds). So I set about to learn every other character, and every other AT, mobility, attack, lag disposal etc- whatever it was, i learned it. This way i could throw top level at them and we could all prepare for our tourneys here in Texas.

As an unforeseen result, i became more than proficient with every character (save a few) in the game and am confident to fight anyone with Falcon, regardless my opponent's placement on the tier list. I ardently main falcon, but with all seriousness, and knowledge of other characters' strategies and combo structures, second Random. I think as residents of the bottom of the tier list, you should all do something similar. What better way to know your opponent than to have used their character many times over?
You guys should try zss.
lol. A huge detailed serious post then "You guys should try zss. :laugh:

Player-3

Smash Hero
I have, but not as fun as Falcon, dont get me wrong her dsmash combos are fun as well as her mind games.

But honestly if you dont main the PINK Falcon, use him as a secondary...Beating people with a Pink Manly Falcon is ownage within itself.
im DEFINENTLY going to a tourny this saturday.
and im going to do this.

Top Bottom