• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Taunts

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
I think we should compile a list of special secret taunts that characters have.

for example, jiggly puffs half winking/stoned face, peach can do it too lol.

the marios (maybe luigi too) downsmash if you pause it at the end looks like models (thank you raynex, many good laughs)

Falcon looks like a ****ing ninja if you pause at the end of his Dsmash it's really sweet.

if you guys have any other cool favorites you'd like to add that would be cool :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Secret Taunts? lol

Warlock Punch. A lot of good it'll do you in a real match anyway. Just listen to that battle cry. Warrior Status right there.

undyinglight

Smash Journeyman
Press up and down on the D-pad rapidly with either Fox or Falcon and a brief message will come on screen and an Arwing will come to aid you.

Stev

Smash Ace
Well it's not a taunt, but if you pause when falcon is getting daired by another falcon, it looks like he's going down to his knees and raising his arms and yelling "WWWHHHHHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?"

Paix

Smash Apprentice
Press up and down on the D-pad rapidly with either Fox or Falcon and a brief message will come on screen and an Arwing will come to aid you.
Only works on Venom and Corneria. Fox has three different conversations and Falco has four. Can only be used once per match, so you'll need to start more matches f you're gonna try them all.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If you pause before falcon knees them you can ask where's falcon? (unpause) there he is. It's funny falcon covers his face and everything.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
falcon during the stomp is indeed funny while looking at the camera lol.

also ganons bulge is always fun during his taunt.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
I always laugh when I hit Captain Falcon with Mewtwo's 'leer' move. He looks genuinely upset, plus he says, "Ohhh, nooo..." and moves his head around like he's ridiculously drunk.

rhan

Smash Hero
Link in his UpB.
Jiggs sing.
and the best taunt is not secret. its Ylinks lon lon milk. if you can get that off. auto pro status.
It's not that hard to get away with that taunt.

Just throw your boomerang before you taunt. It's hilarious when you smack your opponent with the boomerang then taunt then repeat the process.

That's embarassment right there.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
1. Be Falcon
2. Face right
3. grab someone
4. B-throw
5. Pause once leg is fully extended
6. Zoom in on head

TheLake

Smash Master
Upair with zelda before she hits the ground

like so theres no fire

and she does this sexy pose

which ironicly enough

is quite fiery

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
you guys aren't that creative. i was thinking like when you pause it and they look funny. but it's all good, just a taunt.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Secret Taunts? lol

Warlock Punch. A lot of good it'll do you in a real match anyway. Just listen to that battle cry. Warrior Status right there.
When I'm falling off the stage and I know there's no way to recover, I always warlock punch to let my opponent know how ANGRY I am >:O

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ganondorf has three

In the middle of his upsmash, pause it and ask "Have you seen how big Ganondorf's **** is?" and prove it to them

Lightshield edgeguard against Marth, if you roll to the left and shield, looks like he's challenging you to FistyCuffs

Charge upsmash, and pause. Ganondorf gives the "What, *****?" pose

Top Bottom