• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seems like Diddy Kong is taking over...

Just_Toms

Smash Rookie
I see Diddy is getting more love than Donkey Kong it seems, has it always been like this? Do you guys/girls like Donkey Kong too, or just mainly a Diddy fan?

NometheGnome

Smash Rookie
Donkeys allways going to have a place in my heart, I mained him in the first two games, and its just redic to do seriously. I think its mostly got to do with the fact that donkey is hard to do 1vs1 as where as diddy can do it with ease.

ducky285

Smash Journeyman
In terms of the character, I always preferred Diddy. In DKC, I never use Donkey (or as I like to call him, "the fatass") during my speedruns unless Diddy gets hit or when there are a lot of big enemies around.

REDFIELD246

Smash Apprentice
Ever since I first played DKC and DKC 2 I always preferred Diddy. I preferred him in DK64, and used him in Diddy Kong Racing. He's just a bad ***.

Renufus

Smash Apprentice
I used to play Diddy back in DKC 1 and 2. I even wrote a paper about how much he ruled back in grade 2 when all we had to do was write about anything. I got an A.

He's that f'ing awesome.

Top Bottom